With many of the ideas from the movies for maps I had one that I know wasn't in any of the films but would make for some idea.

A snow camp. Camp Crystal Lake is covered in a nice blanket of snow and the lake is frozen. The effects would be cool as when campers walked they left foot prints allowing Jason to track campers along with a new way of escaping, snowmobile. The snow mobile will replace the the boat. The snowmobile would be use to cross the lake or the normal way out. Two people could escape on it. 

And one of the best parts of snow is you'll be able to see blood from the campers who were killed out in the snow making it even better. 

I posted a weather effects thread, too lazy to find it, essentially the same thing you posted but with other weather effects (rain, etc) but i do like the snowmobile idea replacing the boat.

Problem is - can the snowmobile escape only on the lake? doesnt make much sense, should be able to escape where the cars can.

The problem is, there would have to be all new graphic designs for everything to show snow effects, so the idea was shot down.

it would be a huge undertaking. 

Edit: decided to find the thread- 

9 minutes ago, Motoko said:

I posted a weather effects thread, too lazy to find it, essentially the same thing you posted but with other weather effects (rain, etc) but i do like the snowmobile idea replacing the boat.

Problem is - can the snowmobile escape only on the lake? doesnt make much sense, should be able to escape where the cars can.

The problem is, there would have to be all new graphic designs for everything to show snow effects, so the idea was shot down.

it would be a huge undertaking. 

Edit: decided to find the thread- 

The snowmobile can cross the frozen lake and escape like a normal car if you dare to drive through the camp to escape through the other exists. Maybe one day they might add better graphics with the money they are getting. But if it's just a snow map with kids running around still would be fun.

I have an idea for a map....

Camp Blood.

Roll with me, a camp based around the 'myth' of Jason, I.E. Camp Blood.  im thinking a Silent Hill-esc aesthetic.  Something surreal, even otherworldly(within the context of the game of course).

10 hours ago, Marpat_2021 said:

I have an idea for a map....

Camp Blood.

Roll with me, a camp based around the 'myth' of Jason, I.E. Camp Blood.  im thinking a Silent Hill-esc aesthetic.  Something surreal, even otherworldly(within the context of the game of course).

Perhaps it would be "Jason's personal hell" like in FvJ. They can't copy that per se but it would be inspired by it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Perhaps it would be "Jason's personal hell" like in FvJ. They can't copy that per se but it would be inspired by it.

Yes!

With a name like Camp Blood I think any original Dark/creepy/other worldly asthetic will be fine.

I really like the idea of a snow map with a frozen lake and a snowbile instead of a boat.

Plus, there could be a "freeze-timer" that counselors can only survive 5 minutes outside before they would have to enter a building to warm up again.