Rydog

Friday the 13th knowledge base -- counselor/Jason data, full maps, tier lists

17 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

Shame, I was under the impression that being detected by Jason's Sense would be avoidable early on if I had kept my fear level at a minimum, which gets harder to go as the game progresses.

Then that means the majority of my playthroughs as A.J. were just flukes at best, since Jason didn't detect her simply because she was out of his Sense range and her own fear level wasn't high enough to start making her fear-radius expand and eventually start interrupting Jason's Sense radius (which I'm aware that it starts off small, but gets bigger as the match progresses).

I did wonder why when I picked up Sense while playing as Jason, I've already found a Counselor or two near the beginning of the match without doing much to make their Fear level go up to begin with. Now it makes sense, they were always meant to be found as soon as they were in Jason's Sense radius.

I literally just explained that your fear level DOES affect how far he senses you, and again, this is in @Rydog guide as well. COMPOSURE itself does not decrease his range. It keeps you from building fear FASTER. I think I get what you mean, no fear = No sense. This is how I believed the game to work as well.

So yes, early game keeping your fear down does in fact keep you from getting sensed as long as you are out of range. The more fear, the further you'll get sensed. According to the game, the higher your STEALTH is, then closer Jason has to be to detect you, but currently the guide says this is not the case.

Me and @Rydog Will be testing this tomorrow in greater detail to prove if Stealth affects Sense or not. I believe it does, but I could be wrong. Two people with the same Composure but different Stealth stats SHOULD get sensed at different ranges, but this may not be the case. I think I get what you meant, that at no fear, you shouldn't appear on Sense at all. You do, Jason just needs to be very close. Someone like Vanessa will build up just a little bit a fear even in the beginning, allowing them to get detected from further away. COMPOSURE helps with not being Sensed, but not in the fashion I think you originally thought. I have been within Jason's music range as AJ and he morphed away from me after looking around, but then again I also run some Sense avoidance perks. It's hard to gauge what affects what.

1 minute ago, weirdkid5 said:

I literally just explained that your fear level DOES affect how far he senses you, and again, this is in @Rydog guide as well. COMPOSURE itself does not decrease his range. It keeps you from building fear FASTER.

So yes, early game keeping your fear down does in fact keep you from getting sensed as long as you are out of range. The more fear, the further you'll get sensed. According to the game, the higher your STEALTH is, then closer Jason has to be to detect you, but currently the guide says this is not the case.

Me and @Rydog Will be testing this tomorrow in greater detail to prove if Stealth affects Sense or not. I believe it does, but I could be wrong. Two people with the same Composure but different Stealth stats SHOULD get sensed at different ranges, but this may not be the case. I think I get what you meant, that at no fear, you shouldn't appear on Sense at all. You do, Jason just needs to be very close. Someone like Vanessa will build up just a little bit a fear even in the beginning, allowing them to get detected from further away. COMPOSURE helps with not being Sensed, but not in the fashion I think you originally thought. 

How else should I comment on how I now understand what Fear does from what your previous message had explained, without you feeling that you need to repeat yourself about what Fear does to me when I play as a Counselor?

You're just repeating yourself at this point for no reason, and likely with the assumption that I'm still misunderstanding you and misinterpreting the true purpose behind Fear, Stealth, and Composure when up against Jason using his Sense ability.

And as for the game stating how having high Stealth means Jason needs to be closer to detect you, then it definitely needs to be rewritten since it's currently false.

8 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

How else should I comment on how I now understand what Fear does from what your previous message had explained, without you feeling that you need to repeat yourself about what Fear does to me when I play as a Counselor?

You're just repeating yourself at this point for no reason, and likely with the assumption that I'm still misunderstanding you and misinterpreting the true purpose behind Fear, Stealth, and Composure when up against Jason using his Sense ability.

And as for the game stating how having high Stealth means Jason needs to be closer to detect you, then it definitely needs to be rewritten since it's currently false.

I misunderstood what you meant, I edited my post before your reply. I understand now you meant if you have no fear, you shouldn't appear on Sense at all, which is what I initially believed when starting this game, but apparently isn't the case. 

And like I said, me and Rydog will be testing the Stealth stat more tomorrow. He hasn't tested it with two Counselors standing next to each other at same fear, same Composure yet, which is what we will test. This will prove whether or not this is truly the case. I think it does, but we will report our findings tomorrow to everyone on the forum.

1 minute ago, weirdkid5 said:

I misunderstood what you meant, I edited my post before your reply. I understand now you meant if you have no fear, you shouldn't appear on Sense at all, which is what I initially believed, but apparently isn't the case. 

And like I said, me and Rydog will be testing the Stealth stat more tomorrow. He hasn't tested it with two Counselors standing next to each other at same fear, same Composure yet, which is what we will test. This will prove whether or not this is truly the case. I think it does, but we will report our findings tomorrow to everyone on the forum.

Then that's fine, we've both reached an agreement. No harm, no fowl.

I'll be looking forward to hearing about the results soon.

3 minutes ago, RichWalk9891 said:

Then that's fine, we've both reached an agreement. No harm, no fowl.

I'll be looking forward to hearing about the results soon.

I think all of his Sense tests have been on single Counselors. And when you are by yourself, you accrue just a little bit of fear. When near another Counselor it keeps it down. It's honestly hard to gauge if fear is truly ever at 0, simply because there are so many things that could give you fear. It'll be an interesting experiment.

2 hours ago, Shadesofjoe said:

Which is why it kinda irks me. I don't find giving out advice based on a fantasy situation that's unlikely to happen to be very helpful. It lacks real-world practicality.

Any tier list for any game works off of the same logic. They assume skilled players, on equal footing in terms of knowledge and ability. Such analysis is not useful without a strong baseline, and it doesn't make sense to try to target casual players with a tier list.

4 hours ago, Rydog said:

Any tier list for any game works off of the same logic. They assume skilled players, on equal footing in terms of knowledge and ability. Such analysis is not useful without a strong baseline, and it doesn't make sense to try to target casual players with a tier list.

Except every decent player I know thinks your tier lists are the mark of a mediocre player.

You overvalue crutches and undervalue difficult to use but powerful skills. The fact that you low-tier Part 2, when he's acknowledged as the best Jason (Savini excluded) by experienced players is a glaring sign of this. That you also care excessively about 'inevitable' fear accumulation, when good players only gain it very slowly, and will have long escaped before it ever becomes an issue is another.

I think your conclusions exhibit a strong personal bias based on what you consider a skilled player, with yourself as that baseline. While I would argue from your advice that you really don't fully get high level play.

5 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Except every decent player I know thinks your tier lists are the mark of a mediocre player.

You overvalue crutches and undervalue difficult to use but powerful skills. The fact that you low-tier Part 2, when he's acknowledged as the best Jason (Savini excluded) by experienced players is a glaring sign of this. That you also care excessively about 'inevitable' fear accumulation, when good players only gain it very slowly, and will have long escaped before it ever becomes an issue is another.

I think your conclusions exhibit a strong personal bias based on what you consider a skilled player, with yourself as that baseline. While I would argue from your advice that you really don't fully get high level play.

I have never once made any claims about my own skills as a player, and I most certainly do not (and would not regardless) treat myself as any sort of a baseline or benchmark. That would be quite vain and presumptive of me.

Broadly, my belief is that skilled play involves being able to 1) Focus on and fix objectives no matter how aggressively Jason is contesting them, 2) Fight and evade Jason consistently and with a variety of tactics, for the length of an entire match if need be, and 3) Work together with teammates in order to ensure the most ideal outcome for as many of them as possible.

I have certainly run up against plenty of players who scoff at, for example, how low I regard Jason Part 2. I have run up against just as many who completely agree with the case I have made for him. I know that tier lists can be controversial by their very nature, and I know that it is possible to find success or failure with any counselor or Jason pick. I have tried to lay out justifications based on careful evidence collection and demonstrable facts, and we may just have to agree to disagree on how little or how heavily I value certain traits or counselor stats. You call stats like Luck crutches, and you promote the idea of extensive Fear management -- but I don't see how either of these ideas hold water, especially in a game filled with skilled players, where confrontation is indeed inevitable. What you call crutches, I call valuable game-winning stats, based on both the data and actual play conditions.

I'd be interested in reading your own justifications for what you find valuable in terms of counselor stats and Jason traits. Other perspectives are valuable for everyone, even if the two of us aren't seeing eye-to-eye here.

• Like 2

On 2017-06-30 at 10:32 AM, Kapow said:

Wow! Incredible information.

I've been using Buggzy for his Speed and Strength but now that I know that Strength has no effect on Stun, I'll switch over to Vanessa and just carry a bat.

Thanks, Rydog!

I'm pretty sure strength increases stun duration though, maybe not stun chance but stun duration if it lands

I don't advocate extensive fear management. I advocate largely ignoring it through intelligent play which incidentally also avoids fear creating situations.

If you're a courier or a fixer, your encounters with Jason should be brief and far between. If you're a fighter, then you should be running with other counselors. Your fear only becomes an issue if you're fighting Jason constantly and alone. And if that's the case, you're either doing it wrong, or you're facing what we call a 'terminator' Jason who will persue you forever no matter what. In which case, fine. The rest of the team will simply escape umolested, and Jason goes 1/7.

Luck, again, is only important outside of Chad if you're constantly getting yourself in bad situations outside of your niche. Runners and fixers should never need to fight Jason. No map is large enough that you can't arrange a Chad rescue unless you've been foolish and emptied your stamina in the middle of nowhere.

Confrontation is not inevitable. You're playing 7v1 and Jason cannot be everywhere at once. If you're quick on the objectives, half the team can escape with barely encountering him while he's on the others. Confrontation is only inevitable if you're bad, your teammates get wiped out early, or you're a Chad who seeks it out, in which case, Luck and low Composure matter. Same as AJ. Stealth is unimportant EXCEPT in her corner case, where It's great.

Lastly, 2 is the best because objective control is king. 7 traps and Morph+ means any skilled Jason is almost never having the cops called on him, or the car fixed. It doesn't matter that he has a poor shift when his Morph regens so fast that he can use that to chase instead. It just takes more skill to accurately Morph to where a counselor is running to. Bad players can't do it. Good players can.

Sure, you won't be able to grab on resolution like shift, but your ability to run allows you to close the deal. Yes, it's not as good as Shift grabbing by any means, but when the Shift+ers have poor Morph/low traps, they are constantly losing objectives, which is not a good tradeoff. Shift grab is also overrated and easy to dodge due to the camera zoom warning.

2 trades aggro for inevitability. His matches take longer, but he will almost never suffer escapes. He's the only Jason where fear becomes an issue because he's the only one where matches last almost the full 20.

I main 9, so I know the power of Shift+, but it is nowhere near as good against good teams who stay together, and stay indoors, and actively disrespect Jason and stun him before moving on. 2 simply cabin hops with them and keeps the pressure and fear up while they search vainly for pocket knives to free up objectives that are endlessly depleted by grabs.

I'm calling you out for not fully understanding high-level play which you say your guide represents, when I feel your evaluation is correct mainly for people struggling with advanced tactics. That's my only issue. It's a tier list that's accurate for mid-tier players.

Or maybe I'm doing it wrong, who knows? But my team of 4 killed 3 Jasons yesterday, and I almost never suffer counselor escapes as Jason, so I stand by my evaluations on that basis.

None of us play Part 2 because we find his aesthetics unappealing and his playstyle dull and one that drags, but we all agree he's the hardest for a good team to escape from. Ironically he's the easiest to kill though, as his Shift- means he has trouble picking off individuals on the fringes of a gank squad.

That's largely moot though, as nobody's killing a good Jason.

For the record, I main AJ, and my friends (when on) run 2x Chad and an Adam, so the kill is always an option, but we also have a backup fixer so we can be on two objectives at once.

• Like 1

Rydog stated his tier lists are assuming coordinated groups with high level players. He didn't say the tier list is for quickplay with 6 random uncooperative people.

Luck is mainly for weapon durability to break grabs/door and window hit/block melee hits, especially at the phonebox where you bodyblock and block so you take minimal weapon damage while Jason attempts to break the phonebox/regain stamina upon hitting Jason or another counselor/get progress towards demask and a potential stun for many of Jason's non-combat animations and when he grabs a counselor. All of that with a minimal amount of replacement weapons required. (Weapon breaks can be pretty dangerous if the group is small and you're not right next to a new weapon.)

Speed is for sprinting to get right next to Jason in time to more reliably break his grab/fast early game looting (especially for the Fuse) and fast Jarvis radio call/fast transport of loot to objectives/moving quickly from house to house and especially sector to sector during kiting (especially after a weapon break)/outpacing Jason (especially a blocking one) so he doesn't get many grabs or melee hits on you without Shifting right at you (which can sometimes be punished) or you running out of stamina (which Luck remedies)/early game solo kiting.

Stamina is for continuous ability to perform the tasks described in Speed.

Repair is for the phonebox (mainly). Also for generators (especially Jarvis radio gen) and for vehicles that allow distraction driving and potentially 2 escapes if necessary to get Tommy Jarvis on the scene for the Jason kill. (Not to mention forcing the car hood smash animation on Jason repeatedly for demasking if he's a block-swinger.)

These are the important stats in a pack that doesn't fear being found by Jason. Your counselors may have high Fear most of the game, though it doesn't truly matter that much. You have mitigated grab kill risk by being in a pack. You have Thick Skinned and Medic to mitigate damage. You have a relatively easy time calling the cops with MDAC and kiting Jason for a few minutes till they arrive. You have a relatively easy time demasking Jason then killing him. (Unless he's block-swinging, the mask will come off fairly easily if 3 counselors surround Jason and punish his attempts to attack.) This pack strategy has a high chance of 0/8 being killed (or 2/8 if you choose the suicide for Tommy route) if all 7 team members know their stuff and stick together, though survival rate is high even for just 2-3 in a pack.

Oh and about Part 2... He's a pubstomper. Shift weakness is possibly the worst trait any Jason currently has when it comes to fighting such a coordinated group, and the other things in Part 2's kit don't quite make up for the lost pressure. (Rydog's Jason tier list, like the counselor one, is also assuming coordinated group play by counselors. I think he misranked Part 3 vs. this type of playstyle, though that's it. Imo, Savini>6>3>8>9>2>7 against a moving convoy.)

So I'm going to eat a little bit of crow here...

Just for the heck of it, I decided to switch to Chad and play for a little while last night. After getting used to his skill set and arming the right perks, I'm forced to agree that he's a high-end counselor. I'm still not convinced about Vanessa, but I have to concede that Chad is a top-tier choice. 

7 hours ago, ZooMalfunction said:

I don't advocate extensive fear management. I advocate largely ignoring it through intelligent play which incidentally also avoids fear creating situations.

If you're a courier or a fixer, your encounters with Jason should be brief and far between. If you're a fighter, then you should be running with other counselors. Your fear only becomes an issue if you're fighting Jason constantly and alone. And if that's the case, you're either doing it wrong, or you're facing what we call a 'terminator' Jason who will persue you forever no matter what. In which case, fine. The rest of the team will simply escape umolested, and Jason goes 1/7.

Luck, again, is only important outside of Chad if you're constantly getting yourself in bad situations outside of your niche. Runners and fixers should never need to fight Jason. No map is large enough that you can't arrange a Chad rescue unless you've been foolish and emptied your stamina in the middle of nowhere.

Confrontation is not inevitable. You're playing 7v1 and Jason cannot be everywhere at once. If you're quick on the objectives, half the team can escape with barely encountering him while he's on the others. Confrontation is only inevitable if you're bad, your teammates get wiped out early, or you're a Chad who seeks it out, in which case, Luck and low Composure matter. Same as AJ. Stealth is unimportant EXCEPT in her corner case, where It's great.

Lastly, 2 is the best because objective control is king. 7 traps and Morph+ means any skilled Jason is almost never having the cops called on him, or the car fixed. It doesn't matter that he has a poor shift when his Morph regens so fast that he can use that to chase instead. It just takes more skill to accurately Morph to where a counselor is running to. Bad players can't do it. Good players can.

Sure, you won't be able to grab on resolution like shift, but your ability to run allows you to close the deal. Yes, it's not as good as Shift grabbing by any means, but when the Shift+ers have poor Morph/low traps, they are constantly losing objectives, which is not a good tradeoff. Shift grab is also overrated and easy to dodge due to the camera zoom warning.

2 trades aggro for inevitability. His matches take longer, but he will almost never suffer escapes. He's the only Jason where fear becomes an issue because he's the only one where matches last almost the full 20.

I main 9, so I know the power of Shift+, but it is nowhere near as good against good teams who stay together, and stay indoors, and actively disrespect Jason and stun him before moving on. 2 simply cabin hops with them and keeps the pressure and fear up while they search vainly for pocket knives to free up objectives that are endlessly depleted by grabs.

I'm calling you out for not fully understanding high-level play which you say your guide represents, when I feel your evaluation is correct mainly for people struggling with advanced tactics. That's my only issue. It's a tier list that's accurate for mid-tier players.

Or maybe I'm doing it wrong, who knows? But my team of 4 killed 3 Jasons yesterday, and I almost never suffer counselor escapes as Jason, so I stand by my evaluations on that basis.

None of us play Part 2 because we find his aesthetics unappealing and his playstyle dull and one that drags, but we all agree he's the hardest for a good team to escape from. Ironically he's the easiest to kill though, as his Shift- means he has trouble picking off individuals on the fringes of a gank squad.

That's largely moot though, as nobody's killing a good Jason.

For the record, I main AJ, and my friends (when on) run 2x Chad and an Adam, so the kill is always an option, but we also have a backup fixer so we can be on two objectives at once.

I'd give this a like but I used all my likes today.

It comes back to tiers being both situational and opinionated. In fighting games, top tier characters are the ones that win the most matches in a best of 10. It is not accurate to display a tier list on this game without meticulously playing every single Counselor against every single Jason multiple times. Any character can be high tier in the right hands. This game has too many variables.

Yeah accurately morphing, when morph in reality is a fucking grid. Hilarious shit stealth players draw out of nowhere these days.

You know morphtrapping is actually a thing and it would not work if it wasnt gridbased.

3 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Yeah accurately morphing, when morph in reality is a fucking grid. Hilarious shit stealth players draw out of nowhere these days.

You know morphtrapping is actually a thing and it would not work if it wasnt gridbased.

I mean I have morph grabbed someone before off of a guess with sound pings. It's just a chance lol

Just now, weirdkid5 said:

I mean I have morph grabbed someone before off of a guess with sound pings. It's just a chance lol

What I  mean is that the friggin map is divided by a full grid. Like [][][][][][][]. You click anywhere to morph in those boxes you come out at position X which is specific for that square. Maybe you should look down a couple of times whenever you jump to packanack lodge you will notice you are in the exact same spot every friggin time.

That is why his shit of how he can accurately morph to grab someone just bullshit. Can you know the morphspot and the councellor unknowingly pass it? Yes, but the absolutely largest chunk of the population doesn't even know that it is a grid in the first place and this chipper is among those.

34 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

I'd give this a like but I used all my likes today.

It comes back to tiers being both situational and opinionated. In fighting games, top tier characters are the ones that win the most matches in a best of 10. It is not accurate to display a tier list on this game without meticulously playing every single Counselor against every single Jason multiple times. Any character can be high tier in the right hands. This game has too many variables.

You managed 3 kills yesterday as a group of 4? Congrats our record stands at 6 in a row with fresh lobbies everytime in a group of 3. Could probably go for even bigger streaks if it wasnt so boring to kill Jason tryharding in the first place.

8 minutes ago, Pappus said:

What I  mean is that the friggin map is divided by a full grid. Like [][][][][][][]. You click anywhere to morph in those boxes you come out at position X which is specific for that square. Maybe you should look down a couple of times whenever you jump to packanack lodge you will notice you are in the exact same spot every friggin time.

That is why his shit of how he can accurately morph to grab someone just bullshit. Can you know the morphspot and the councellor unknowingly pass it? Yes, but the absolutely largest chunk of the population doesn't even know that it is a grid in the first place and this chipper is among those.

This may be true, but I have a friend who somehow morphed into a wall between cabins once, I can link you to the YouTube video lmao has nothing to do with the topic on hand, just shows how jank Morph is.

And I mean I've had people morph right in front of the car. Quickly morphing is mostly luck yeah. I think by "accurate" morphing, he just means using it in a way to severely close distance, or to possibly make a Counselor run a different direction, which is what I usually do. Say we are in open space and I see you attempt to run to a cabin. I will often burn my morph to put myself between you and the cabin, forcing you to either turn around and burn more stamina, or take the risk at avoiding my next move, which will probably be a shift depending on how you react to it. And so don't mean "you" specifically Pappus, just a general term.

Also you quoted me twice. I haven't killed Jason yet. That was someone else. I often solo queue so the opportunity doesn't present itself often cause of Pubs.

3 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

This may be true, but I have a friend who somehow morphed into a wall between cabins once, I can link you to the YouTube video lmao has nothing to do with the topic on hand, just shows how jank Morph is.

And I mean I've had people morph right in front of the car. Quickly morphing is mostly luck yeah. I think by "accurate" morphing, he just means using it in a way to severely close distance, or to possibly make a Counselor run a different direction, which is what I usually do. Say we are in open space and I see you attempt to run to a cabin. I will often burn my morph to put myself between you and the cabin, forcing you to either turn around and burn more stamina, or take the risk at avoiding my next move, which will probably be a shift depending on how you react to it. And so don't mean "you" specifically Pappus, just a general term.

Also you quoted me twice. I haven't killed Jason yet. That was someone else. I often solo queue so the opportunity doesn't present itself often cause of Pubs.

Yeah sorry i hit wrong button it was meant for him of course. Sry for the double ping :(

But yeah I get you too especially headless chickens that immediately start sprinting towards a house I will block off with a morph to the house myself now they become dead chicken since they can't go the other way anymore with low stam. How that is high level though is beyond me. I guess it is better than just playing the walking & wait for shift simulator most jasons play.

6 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Yeah sorry i hit wrong button it was meant for him of course. Sry for the double ping :(

But yeah I get you too especially headless chickens that immediately start sprinting towards a house I will block off with a morph to the house myself now they become dead chicken since they can't go the other way anymore with low stam. How that is high level though is beyond me. I guess it is better than just playing the walking & wait for shift simulator most jasons play.

I never said it was high level but at the same time I don't see a lot of Jason's utilizing their morph during chases. It can screw you if someone disarms or sets off an objective trap if you've burned your Morph though, especially if it's the phone.

I just don't really agree with the term high level in this kind of game. There are players that know how to survive and those that don't. The only time I find something to be "high level" is when Counselors manage to give Jason a tough team fight, cause that involves teamwork and massive coordination. Playing for yourself is low level, playing for your team is high level imo. As far as Jason goes, he has enough tools at his disposal to at least make teamfights a challenge IF he is smart with blocking and using his Stalk+Morph+Shift to disappear and reappear when they least expect it. Most Jason's wanna challenge the team fight when that isn't always necessary.

3 hours ago, Pappus said:

You managed 3 kills yesterday as a group of 4? Congrats our record stands at 6 in a row with fresh lobbies everytime in a group of 3. Could probably go for even bigger streaks if it wasnt so boring to kill Jason tryharding in the first place.

So let me get this straight: you managed to guarantee one your team (comprising less than 50% of the lobby) was Tommy, or had a cooperating randomer, 6 times in a row, in different lobbies with different randomers?

Absolute bullshit. You can't even lie well. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I can see now why everyone thinks of you as a clown.

Just now, ZooMalfunction said:

So let me get this straight: you managed to guarantee one of less than 50% of your team was Tommy, or had a cooperating randomer, 6 times in a row, in different lobbies with different randomers?

Absolute bullshit. You can't even lie well. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but I can see now why everyone thinks of you as a clown.

Group of 3 -> 2 of them have demask/tommy duty which means find machette, find medkit and hunt jason. Hit him twice with machette. If tommy call is confirmed both suicide -> voila one of your guys now spawns back in as tommy. Meanwhile person 3 grabbed sweater.

Sorry to take away from your achievement, but killing jason is just a joke that is all about wether you can rush down jason faster than noobies can feed to him.

Here let me repeat for you: Killing Jason is so ridiculously easy that in reality it is the easiest win condition and should happen every game.

19 minutes ago, Pappus said:

Group of 3 -> 2 of them have demask/tommy duty which means find machette, find medkit and hunt jason. Hit him twice with machette. If tommy call is confirmed both suicide -> voila one of your guys now spawns back in as tommy. Meanwhile person 3 grabbed sweater.

Sorry to take away from your achievement, but killing jason is just a joke that is all about wether you can rush down jason faster than noobies can feed to him.

Here let me repeat for you: Killing Jason is so ridiculously easy that in reality it is the easiest win condition and should happen every game.

Sure, and at no point did anyone else die or escape in the time in took you to tool up, find Jason, fight him, and suicide two people.

6 times in a row. With different lobbies and different Jasons.

You're living in a fantasy land, and no sane person believes your grandiose delusions.

You're nothing more than the forum equivalent of the idiot glitching onto the roof, and can be safely ignored.

1 minute ago, Pappus said:

Just gonna say, any Jason that is somewhat competent with blocking, it isn't gonna be that simple. Sounds like you killed bad Jason's. It is very easy to attempt if he has no idea how to combat. 2 hits with a machete isn't always enough, the axe does more damage.

I power swung on an afk Jason 8 times with an axe as Tommy before his mask came off. That would be more if he blocked.

4 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Just gonna say, any Jason that is somewhat competent with blocking, it isn't gonna be that simple. Sounds like you killed bad Jason's. It is very easy to attempt if he has no idea how to combat. 2 hits with a machete isn't always enough, the axe does more damage.

I power swung on an afk Jason 8 times with an axe as Tommy before his mask came off. That would be more if he blocked.

No matter how good a Jason is, before he even knows that he is against good councellors he is demasked since it takes so little hits to do from high strength guys. You can use the car as surprise DPS tool and ram him with it.

Clipping him just once or twice through doors also very easy. Also even the best Jason will give a grab a go here and there, which directly translates into 50% dmg on your mask.

The axe does not deal more damage. I know ingame tooltip states so, but buggzy/jarvis take the mask off faster with the machette I would say 99 times out of 100. Don't ask me why that is, but as vanessa I can machette down the mask in 4-5 hits consistently and completely solo too so 10 str buggzy obviously needs a lot less hits, but those need to be clean hits. Vanessa with axe for example it isn't rare for me to break 2 axes without having the demask which is top of my mind 8 hits by itself.

Like you can be as good as you want with blocking - if you fight legit and dont blockswing then everytime you attack you can be counter attacked if facing 2 ppl unless you are now saying that these very rare BATTLEjasons obviously only strike if they can hit both councellors at once.

All we are talking here is 2-3 hits with machette from buggzy/jarvis and no matter how good you are if the councellors really tryhard your mask is flying.