Unclebunt

First legit Jason kill and....

Just now, Unclebunt said:

HE QUIT MID EXECUTION!!! No achievements no xp nothing :/ so cheap...

Some serious assholery going on with that. It's not the first I've heard of this.

With it being your first AND being legit, that really fuckin blows man. I feel your pain.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Some serious assholery going on with that. It's not the first I've heard of this.

With it being your first AND being legit, that really fuckin blows man. I feel your pain.

Burns bad dude we did so well! Complete legit no Jason taking free hits or anything like that. I got the whole death on Xbox record though so that's something :):( 

2 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Burns bad dude we did so well! Complete legit no Jason taking free hits or anything like that. I got the whole death on Xbox record though so that's something :):( 

At least you have video proof of your accomplishment, and of him being a pussy.

So there's a silver lining.

• Like 2

As long as it was fair and square (no glitches or other cheats involved) I'd totally accept getting killed while playing Jason.  I'd even congratulate the guy.  To quit right before the kill is a total A-hole move.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, AJLeatherman said:

As long as it was fair and square (no glitches or other cheats involved) I'd totally accept getting killed while playing Jason.  I'd even congratulate the guy.  To quit right before the kill is a total A-hole move.

Was horrible. I managed to capture some game play il share on here when I upload :). Doesn't show him quitting though cut off before that.

1 hour ago, Unclebunt said:

HE QUIT MID EXECUTION!!! No achievements no xp nothing :/ so cheap...

Same happens when Jason is killing campers. Right when you start the kill animation they leave robbing Jason of the XP. Tho the guy I killed in a match was cussing me out for having a trap at my hut and I heard it go off and went and got him, he left right as I did the kill animation and I still got the kill for some reason. Only time I felt happy it counted. 

This is why I would never, ever try to kill Jason if he's being played by a rando. 

I don't want a complacent or willing Jason, but I do want somebody I can trust to not quit if things aren't going their way.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Same happens when Jason is killing campers. Right when you start the kill animation they leave robbing Jason of the XP. Tho the guy I killed in a match was cussing me out for having a trap at my hut and I heard it go off and went and got him, he left right as I did the kill animation and I still got the kill for some reason. Only time I felt happy it counted. 

It's ridiculous these people just don't care about ruining fun games. You know, we achieved the HARDEST thing in the game and he quit out of spite :/ such a lame move. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

It's ridiculous these people just don't care about ruining fun games. You know, we achieved the HARDEST thing in the game and he quit out of spite :/ such a lame move. 

To be fair, the trap was triggered right when he got to the hut, he never got a chance to even get inside. But he was calling me everything under the book, it made me laugh tho, as racist as he sounded I knew he was upset and was trying to get under my skin. I had a team almost kill me once but they screwed up and they hit me twice allow me to murder them all lol It was funny hearing them all run screaming. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

To be fair, the trap was triggered right when he got to the hut, he never got a chance to even get inside. But he was calling me everything under the book, it made me laugh tho, as racist as he sounded I knew he was upset and was trying to get under my skin. I had a team almost kill me once but they screwed up and they hit me twice allow me to murder them all lol It was funny hearing them all run screaming. 

Sucks that people get so upset over losing in this game :/ it's only for fun but people act ridiculous sometimes.

I was in a game on Higgens where the host was glitching and my friend was Jason so I glitch into the room, kill the glitcher and then exit the room to play normally. He of course left. People who can't win the way it was designed to getting triggered when they die for being such an idiot is the best thing ever.

Have to agree that that's really cheap and very unfair.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Unclebunt said:

Sucks that people get so upset over losing in this game :/ it's only for fun but people act ridiculous sometimes.

Yeah I know how it feels but I don't leave because I'm mad. I'll just wait it out like I normally do if I'm dead first lol It's just a game after all. 

• Like 1

That guy/gal needs the GTA dunce cap for his Jason and maybe a pink skin and a bouquet of wilted flowers for his weapon for about 20 Jason plays.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Unclebunt said:

I just don't understand the rage quit.... How can playing a video game make you that mad? I get as far as mildly frustrated and that's only with team killers and glitchers because they're total scum. 

I also don't understand insulting people over microphones... Is it somehow satisfying to use homophobic or racist slurs on someone because you're secretly a terrible person? Or is it because you're stupid and can't play a game the right way without getting angry?

Every public lobby I was in this week had at least one glitcher, team killer, or people (sometimes multiple) working with Jason. And then they talk shit when you glitch with them and make sure they don't survive. And these are adult men! Grown ass men acting worse than twelve year-olds......

• Like 1

Wow, that sucks.  It is so hard to pull off a legit Jason kill.  I would have congratulated you.  Hell, I'll congratulate you now.  Even without getting the points, you guys freaking did it.  Well done!

If plays clump together, get a few people with stun weapons and good perks, its not that hard.

The hard part is playing a random game, where people are willing to work together and accomplish this  Playing as jason when people work together can be really hard and almost ridiculous. 

Dude that sucks. I've only done it once legit, dude was laughing about it too.

I would be so pissed if someone quit like that on me.

This is why they need quit penalties, after the fix the connections and random crashes of course.

So many people that will quit bc they die early, or not picked as Jason, or in the case when they get killed as Jason.

Its ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dapper Dragon said:

Wow, that sucks.  It is so hard to pull off a legit Jason kill.  I would have congratulated you.  Hell, I'll congratulate you now.  Even without getting the points, you guys freaking did it.  Well done!

Completely blows its like the ultimate insult in this game :/ thanks dude :).

Kills should register at the beginning of the kill animation. No idea why the devs made it at the end of the animation. It's not like they can be saved once the death animation starts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Kintaro said:

Kills should register at the beginning of the kill animation. No idea why the devs made it at the end of the animation. It's not like they can be saved once the death animation starts.

This. Easy peezy.

2 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

I just don't understand the rage quit.... How can playing a video game make you that mad? I get as far as mildly frustrated and that's only with team killers and glitchers because they're total scum.

In games like Call of Duty and Halo, or sports games, rage quitting stems from not wanting to keep getting humiliated once you realize that you can't win. Like in Halo, if the enemy team already has 30 out of 50 kills before even the halfway mark in the match, then there's no freakin way you are going to make a comeback, period. There's just not enough time left in the match to make up that difference. Might as well give them the victory right then rather than let them sh*t on you for another 5-7 minutes while they call you names.

As for quitting in F13 as Jason, I think it stems from since you are playing a very OP character, to die as that character kind of makes you, or insinuates that you are, the worst Jason ever. Like you have the power to kill everyone and you die anyway, so that must mean you are horribad to lose a such an overpowered character, at least to the Jason player's perspective. So people quit out of spite before they can die to deny the other players the badge and XP for killing Jason.

2 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

As for quitting in F13 as Jason, I think it stems from since you are playing a very OP character, to die as that character kind of makes you, or insinuates that you are, the worst Jason ever. Like you have the power to kill everyone and you die anyway, so that must mean you are horribad to lose a such an overpowered character, at least to the Jason player's perspective. So people quit out of spite before they can die to deny the other players the badge and XP for killing Jason.

And that's what makes those types turds.

There are no repercussions. You don't know the people you screw over so who cares. It's the anonymity of the internet. Quitting like that, or dropping out when Jason has you to prevent him from registering a kill, are offenses that should be punished. I know it's not a simple solution or even possible. All I can think of is a time out or a time penalty for spawning as Jason....I don't know.

It's just a trash move and I wish people could just be decent human beings. Most of them wouldn't behave that way if we were all playing in the same room....I would hope.