Sign in to follow this  
shifue

to many bugs,giltches,or cheats/exploits at this moment

Well after tonight's rounds of "fun" i think i am done playing so far every patch has brought something worse while claiming to fix others so let me start with the 4 games i have tonight.

First jason game tonight chasing people down having fun then then i run into a group of people saying let just stun lock him first i was hit with a flare fine. NEXT they group around me and take turns right when the stun is up one shot stunning me while they get everything for the car i got 4 people doing this to me every swing stuns me combat move i could not block and they are laughing having a good time doing this and people are just dropping them weapons just in case. I was stun locked for 5 damn minutes and before they started moving the car mind you they did not break a single weapon one person said over the mic (assuming this was on accident) i got one more swing left on this bat and it's done get me another. they left two people behind and i got loose to shift then i tried to stop the car just to get the teleport to drop me no where near where i picked.

i blew it off tried to play another game found the fuse for the phone went to fix the box and was insta killed by jason trap as bugsy.Also i did not spawn with a bat like i was suppose to as it now seems slugger perk is broke

Next game the jason just dropped one top of everyone and insta killed them. Also again no bat spawn

Last game i played as jason i was doing good and was having fun playing ring around the car with the campers and killing them. the last three ran and split up 2 of them got in the two seater went to drop on the road intersection  and bam out to the woods i go about 30 feet off and they escape.the 4 seater that they used earlier i had all trapped up at the driver door i put  4 traps all around the door not one snaps the guy gets in the car and runs i try teleport again and again it drops me 30 feet from where i picked and he escapes as well. he even drove the car off the high edge behind the boat house and i mean it dove why does this not bust the car?

Honestly i feel ripped off with this game I get bugs happen small team etc but things like jasons teleport should not have this type of issue it was an issue in beta and it's still one now.I wanted to love the game being a horror movie fan and very much so being a friday the 13th fan but this is just unplayable.

Just now, shifue said:

Well after tonight's rounds of "fun" i think i am done playing so far every patch has brought something worse while claiming to fix others so let me start with the 4 games i have tonight.

First jason game tonight chasing people down having fun then then i run into a group of people saying let just stun lock him first i was hit with a flare fine. NEXT they group around me and take turns right when the stun is up one shot stunning me while they get everything for the car i got 4 people doing this to me every swing stuns me combat move i could not block and they are laughing having a good time doing this and people are just dropping them weapons just in case. I was stun locked for 5 damn minutes and before they started moving the car mind you they did not break a single weapon one person said over the mic (assuming this was on accident) i got one more swing left on this bat and it's done get me another. they left two people behind and i got loose to shift then i tried to stop the car just to get the teleport to drop me no where near where i picked.

i blew it off tried to play another game found the fuse for the phone went to fix the box and was insta killed by jason trap as bugsy.Also i did not spawn with a bat like i was suppose to as it now seems slugger perk is broke

Next game the jason just dropped one top of everyone and insta killed them. Also again no bat spawn

Last game i played as jason i was doing good and was having fun playing ring around the car with the campers and killing them. the last three ran and split up 2 of them got in the two seater went to drop on the road intersection  and bam out to the woods i go about 30 feet off and they escape.the 4 seater that they used earlier i had all trapped up at the driver door i put  4 traps all around the door not one snaps the guy gets in the car and runs i try teleport again and again it drops me 30 feet from where i picked and he escapes as well. he even drove the car off the high edge behind the boat house and i mean it dove why does this not bust the car?

Honestly i feel ripped off with this game I get bugs happen small team etc but things like jasons teleport should not have this type of issue it was an issue in beta and it's still one now.I wanted to love the game being a horror movie fan and very much so being a friday the 13th fan but this is just unplayable.

Play with friends and learn to laugh at the glitches and bugs. I always play private with pals and have a good time.

i don't have any friend that play these types of games and i am not sue that all of it is bugs considering the beatdown one.

Ahhh damn, was going to say add me and we could play. Maybe you can find some friends to play with in private games. It really is the best way to play.

9 minutes ago, shifue said:

The game in it's current state is broken, no matter how folks try to get around it- it's an unfortunate fact at the moment. I'm also out until we see a patch or decide to punish myself.

It's been over a month now. I'm hopeful for fixes but I don't trust the developers/publishers. Too many excuses, too many apologies, apologies on top of apologies. We're literally the guinea pigs for a group of people learning how to make video games. It's unfortunate it's attached to Friday the 13th. They should've made their Summer Camp game and learnt the ropes before trying to take on a global franchise.

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

The game in it's current state is broken, no matter how folks try to get around it- it's an unfortunate fact at the moment. I'm also out until we see a patch or decide to punish myself.

It's been over a month now. I'm hopeful for fixes but I don't trust the developers/publishers. Too many excuses, too many apologies, apologies on top of apologies. We're literally the guinea pigs for a group of people learning how to make video games. It's unfortunate it's attached to Friday the 13th. They should've made their Summer Camp game and learnt the ropes before trying to take on a global franchise.

Hate to say it but i agree at this moment i mean graphic wise the game is stunning the gameplay hate some real gems in it to but there is to many other problems.

• Like 1

Yep. I agree as of right now. Fix your broken game. I've had more trouble in the last hour than all of launch weekend. So anyone who says it isn't broken right now is living in a fantasy land i wanna visit

6 minutes ago, Rotterdam909 said:

At the moment dead by daylight is my chosen poison to many fuckers online in the 13th realm bring in single player

Do you recommend dead by daylight? I have seen plenty of streams on twitch but still undecided. 

7 hours ago, Geometrek said:

Do you recommend dead by daylight? I have seen plenty of streams on twitch but still undecided. 

I've been undecided (leaning towards no) for a while. I used to watch streamers on twitch play it when it first came out on steam. I found the concept interesting, but I wasn't interested in buying it. When it came out on Xbox, a lot of my friends got it, and they said it is garbage. We would rather put up with the bugs, disconnects, and glitches than play DBD. 

• Like 1

It's not as much the exploits and the like which are the problem (hear me out) ;

it's the players.

If you play with "friends" through Steam , or with friends on console, you will have a blast.

if you however play in public groups (Steam), 1 out of 5 games can be fun if you're lucky (in my case so far).

However, those 4 other games can be Hell incarnate ;

-cheaters

-exploiters

-teamkillers

-screaming kids

-non english speakers (hello most of the Russians and Asian players and the like)

-leavers

-fill in for your own pleasure/pain of choice, etc...

So that's the Hell that may await you in public groups.

In the end , the good will and patience I had, simply died.

Why bother to play this game public, and if one does, why even bother to behave yourself if you're surrounded by those muppets?

You might as well leave matches when you're not Jason, and keep picking randoms until you are, then maybe you could have some fun.

That is seriously where I may be heading now.

As said;

playing with friends is seriously an awesome experience, the best one can have with this game.

Most of the people I have in my friends list are from the States, and are seriously great people to play with, really!

But there is this timezone thing, i.e. 7/8 hours time difference.

I live in Europe, so there is that, it makes it sometimes difficult/impossible to play, because of those time issues/differences.

So I sincerely hope that there will be a single player/ off line mode soon (but we know that won't happen). 

And that the herd will be thinned of all the above mentioned people in the public groups(but that will take a long time as well I fear).