Played a game today and noticed Tommy had the 'My Dad's a Cop' ability. This came as news to me, as I didn't know he had any perk bonuses.

If you have a Tommy, and haven't called the police, you should definitely get him to make the call.

This begs the question though - what else does he have? Health sprays don't have two uses with him, so that's out. Anybody noticed if he starts the car quicker? That's definitely of huge tactical value if so.

The only other thing I have noticed with Tommy is that he has the quick barricading perk, when he drops door barricades it is much faster that other counselors unless they have that perk equipped.

Edit: He always has thick skin as well. He can walk right into a Jason trap and it won't even limp him.

Is there any possibility that the counselor you played as before becoming Tommy had the 'My Dad's a Cop' perk? I've made the call as Tommy once and specifically remember the countdown still starting at 5:00. :huh: Or, maybe it's random? That could very well be a possibility too.

21 minutes ago, TestedTwice said:

Is there any possibility that the counselor you played as before becoming Tommy had the 'My Dad's a Cop' perk? I've made the call as Tommy once and specifically remember the countdown still starting at 5:00. :huh: Or, maybe it's random? That could very well be a possibility too.

This is the case. Whatever perks you have equipped on your counsellor before you escaped or died will be the perks that you will have if you return as Tommy.

One thing I've noticed Tommy always has thick skin on because I noticed this because when I was tommy for my counsellor I didn't have thick skin on and I stepped in Jason's bear trap and I kept running instead of being injured 

I think that may be to do with Tommy's stats rather than a permanent thick skinned perk. He has 10/10 on all stats, and luck influences the amount of damage taken from specific sources.

I have a perk for increased damage as Tommy, so I'd say whatever perks you have equipped for your counselor have to transfer over to Tommy.