Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So since there was the double experience weekend and I no longer care about my level, I have taken it upon myself to hunt down anyone I see abusing glitches and murdering them until he patch finally drops on PS4.

Just curious how other feel morally about this, and if other have taken up arms against people who brag about glitching.

So far my kill count on glitcher is 10.

:)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Crowcoll said:

Think I'm at around 7-8 haven't really been counting.

Good to know Im not the only one hunting them. I have recieved so much hatemail from them but thank you messages from other players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Killed a few of them too. Also if iv died and spectating i message the jason player and fill him in on whats happening.. so annoying and it needs to be sorted asap. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Pauldmon said:

Killed a few of them too. Also if iv died and spectating i message the jason player and fill him in on whats happening.. so annoying and it needs to be sorted asap. 

The next patch is suppose to be addressing the glitches, however on console we'll have to wait for the certification process.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ThePunkPirate said:

So since there was the double experience weekend and I no longer care about my level, I have taken it upon myself to hunt down anyone I see abusing glitches and murdering them until he patch finally drops on PS4.

Just curious how other feel morally about this, and if other have taken up arms against people who brag about glitching.

So far my kill count on glitcher is 10.

:)

90 is my count since release i take names and send them to the right place 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just played a match where a player glitched into the barn on I believe Higgins Haven, he glitched right through one of the barn doors. Luckily I had Part 6 Jason and was able to hit him through the wall thanks to his spear. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10/10 would read this thread again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Juswin32 said:

I just played a match where a player glitched into the barn on I believe Higgins Haven, he glitched right through one of the barn doors. Luckily I had Part 6 Jason and was able to hit him through the wall thanks to his spear. 

 

Im pretty sure with that spot it just goes into one of the hiding spots so if you just destroy the door you can walk in and kill them. If its the one Im thinking of

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried breaking the door but it wouldn't break. But my spear was hitting him, I just had to keep swinging around until it got him. Prior to that match I was a counselor and 3 people glitched. One was I think at the lodge as Tommy, and the other 2 were at the barn. The player playing Jason couldn't get to them, so everyone waited until the end of the match cause he couldn't kill them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t report people

If Gun Media doesn’t do anything about it why should I

They will be fixing the glitches so I will just let people glitch if that’s how they wanna play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...