SnakeSound222

What does it mean when you are sent back to the loading screen without a message?

I was in the middle of a public match as AJ and was checking houses for the parts or fuse when suddenly the game screen went black and something started loading. Then I saw the main menu screen without any message popping up. Is it just a salty host?

It actually did this on ps4 tonight.  I was getting the disconnect symbol a lot.  But never got a message as to why it was sent to the menu. 

Happened to me when I was playing Jason 2 mins in and just kicks me back to menu with no message 

PS4 here also. My net is running perfect and it keeps saying im losing connection. More like this game needs a damn overhaul! I didnt have this much trouble on launch weekend! Friggin rediculous!

Its been a while since getting booted to the game menu but I have routinely been booted right out of the game and to the Xbox One home screen several times. Of course now that I mention this I'll probably get booted all the time to the game menu now.... Just more problems that the game has that needs fixing.

"What does it mean when you are sent back to the loading screen without a message?"

pLbg3dijCTXA4DphUqjzil-zQveJe3IjgT2D4Mev

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

It means you are currently playing a broken or unfinished game.

Really? :) come on bears I've seen you be helpful on the forums. I know you are capable. 

Anyway, it most likely means you were dropped. Whether it was latency or a host quit ect. Tough to say without a message. Usually there is a message attached and that is odd that you did not receive one. Not entirely sure but those would be two of the likely scenarios that would have taken place. 

6 minutes ago, JPops said:

Really? :) come on bears I've seen you be helpful on the forums. I know you are capable. 

Anyway, it most likely means you were dropped. Whether it was latency or a host quit ect. Tough to say without a message. Usually there is a message attached and that is odd that you did not receive one. Not entirely sure but those would be two of the likely scenarios that would have taken place. 

I was being honest. ;) 

The game, in it's current state, is broken. The specifics of why he was being dropped are impossible for me to determine without an error message so the only real reply is the blanket statement I made.

I'm hoping for a fix but I've stopped playing because of the current state of the game. 

I have a question? if you are actually kicked from a particular player on purpose  from his or her Lobby, what message pops up?

6 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I have a question? if you are actually kicked from a particular player on purpose  from his or her Lobby, what message pops up?

In quick match, no one is actually able to kick anyone. I don't know about private matches.

See @JPops, I'm being helpful. :)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JPops said:

It isn't entirely untrue though.  There are a ton of issues on console versions.  Even on pc, but it is really bad on consoles.  Not trying to be negative or abusive, just spitballing the truth.  Ten foot grab radius, open a drawer...end up on top of the desk, exploits, glitches, lag, etc.  I gave up completely on trying to drive a car.  If it isn't stuttering it is throwing you into a fence for no reason.  All of this coming from a huge f13 fan and f13 game supporter.  It just needs a lot of work as it stands right now.  Hopefully offline single player will be better. 

• Like 1

Yeah but I thought some quickplay matches through you into private matches that had room to spare? Because once in a blue moon I find myself in a lobby of kids that all know each other which doesn't make sense if it's supposed to be s private party!?!

1 minute ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Yeah but I thought some quickplay matches through you into private matches that had room to spare? Because once in a blue moon I find myself in a lobby of kids that all know each other which doesn't make sense if it's supposed to be s private party!?!

You can party up with your friends on the menu screen and then join quick matches as a party.

16 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

On the Xbox it will say something along these lines- You were booted: host left game session.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

You can party up with your friends on the menu screen and then join quick matches as a party.

Oh so I'm right then? If say I join quickplay I might get into a private lobby then could get kicked???

@Bulldawg2010 it never says "you were booted" just host left but I wanna know if I get booted 

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Which if you get into a quick play match with people u can tell are a party, best be weary of them.  9 out of 10 times they are gonna TK or work with jason.  

38 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

In quick match, no one is actually able to kick anyone. I don't know about private matches.

See @JPops, I'm being helpful. :)

I knew you could do it! :P

20 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Oh so I'm right then? If say I join quickplay I might get into a private lobby then could get kicked???

@Bulldawg2010 it never says "you were booted" just host left but I wanna know if I get booted 

No. Quick play always takes you to quick play.

If the host leaves, every player (including you) receives the being kicked message. No one is specifically kicking you. The game doesn't have host migration or dedicated servers (on consoles) so whenever the host (who is randomly chosen) leaves, everyone is kicked. There is also no option to kick anyone in quick play, even for the host. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

I'm pretty sure it says you were kicked : host left the game.

I don't know word for word what it says but the beginning is always something like that, then at the end it gives the reason why.

Except if the host actually boots you from the game, all it will say is "you were kicked."

26 minutes ago, Bulldawg2010 said:

I'm pretty sure it says you were kicked : host left the game.

I don't know word for word what it says but the beginning is always something like that, then at the end it gives the reason why.

Except if the host actually boots you from the game, all it will say is "you were kicked."

So far haven't seen this on PS4 

19 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

So far haven't seen this on PS4 

Yeah well this is coming from the Xbox version.

Idk what other versions of the game say when stuff like this happens.