Sign in to follow this  
Unclebunt

Anyone had a game with the developers yet :)?

Title says it all. Have any of you guys across all the platforms had a game with any of the F13 developers yet? If so how was your experience :)?

I've played on the official F13 stream on twitch with Randy. Saved Randy's ass on Friday night and we both escaped.

I played a few matches with Randy on last Friday's twitch stream. Later in the stream Wes got in a few matches and played against both of them. Killed both. ;) 

Yep, Played one game with Randy, he was very cool, talked for a bit after the match, and then he was gone. Cool to know they play and listen to us.

1 minute ago, ColdArmy13 said:

I added home to Xbox live but have never seen him on there.

Believe me friend, their not playing our shitty xbox version! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

I added home to Xbox live but have never seen him on there.

Added who?

3 minutes ago, RocknRon13 said:

Was going to say that but was already scolded in another thread for pointing out Xboxs unfortunate situation.

I added Randy.

• Like 1

I wish i could so i can murder and taunt the shit out of them lol

I got an invite, but I was in the middle of a match with friends at the moment. I really should've joined though. Those guys seem like a blast to play with.

no clue, do they even play on ps4? 

1 hour ago, shwag said:

From what i heard they all play on all platforms.

5 hours ago, shwag said:

Randy and ronnie do

Lmao, wonder what they think when they hit pacanack and there are 5 counsellors up on the roof!

16 hours ago, RocknRon13 said:

That's not true a few weeks ago I posted a blurb in recruitment as myself and Randy were looking for players to play on the Xbox one. To my surprise there was not one person who wanted to join. They play on all platforms from time to time. Despite what many may think they are working on the game and that does not leave a ton of time to play but they are out there playing with the fan base. As someone mentioned Randy on Friday's does a stream. He has been playing the game and inviting people in the chat to play with him. So tune in and get into the chat it's a great time.

To answer the question I've played with Randy and Wes. Almost played with Ben but that didn't exactly pan out but Ill get him soon or a later.

Games are fun. Wes plays a really good Jason so if you happen to get into the game and Wes is Jason I would be cautious lol. 

Maybe once things settle down a bit there will be some more community organized events but don't hold me to that. 

• Like 2

Nope, I have not bumped into any of them as yet.

Time difference doesn't help, either. When Randy's normally streaming it's gone 1am here.

11 minutes ago, JPops said:

That's not true a few weeks ago I posted a blurb in recruitment as myself and Randy were looking for players to play on the Xbox one. To my surprise there was not one person who wanted to join. They play on all platforms from time to time. Despite what many may think they are working on the game and that does not leave a ton of time to play but they are out there playing with the fan base. As someone mentioned Randy on Friday's does a stream. He has been playing the game and inviting people in the chat to play with him. So tune in and get into the chat it's a great time.

To answer the question I've played with Randy and Wes. Almost played with Ben but that didn't exactly pan out but Ill get him soon or a later.

Games are fun. Wes plays a really good Jason so if you happen to get into the game and Wes is Jason I would be cautious lol. 

Maybe once things settle down a bit there will be some more community organized events but don't hold me to that. 

I was more or less cracking a joke. No harm intended. I hope they have some of the issues I have pop up when playing on xbox one.  Besides all the crashes, I've noticed now that only two of my perk slots are working. The middle one isn't equipping. Oh well, I'd love to play with the devs, and see how they do things. 

9 minutes ago, RocknRon13 said:

I was more or less cracking a joke. No harm intended. I hope they have some of the issues I have pop up when playing on xbox one.  Besides all the crashes, I've noticed now that only two of my perk slots are working. The middle one isn't equipping. Oh well, I'd love to play with the devs, and see how they do things. 

The perk slots issue is known and being worked on. The crashes will hopefully be addressed soon. Crashes on the Xbox one are a result of a memory leak in engine. I believe that is almost cleared up and a stability patch will be in the near future. I myself primarily play on Xbox, just my preference so I can understand the frustrations that results from dashboarding especially since I am two steps from an escape to the cops. The feels man! :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JPops said:

The perk slots issue is known and being worked on. The crashes will hopefully be addressed soon. Crashes on the Xbox one are a result of a memory leak in engine. I believe that is almost cleared up and a stability patch will be in the near future. I myself primarily play on Xbox, just my preference so I can understand the frustrations that results from dashboarding especially since I am two steps from an escape to the cops. The feels man! :)

I know it is gut wrenching when you're Jason and are down to the last counselor, and it dashboards. I don't get to play too often due to my busy schedule , but would love to play with you sometimes Jpops. Add me as a friend if you like. Gamer tag is the same handle as here. RockNRon13.