Just a friendly reminder that we have an established Steam community if you're looking for fellow legitimate players. It currently sits at 51 members.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/f13forums

Standard etiquette is basically just invite people you see playing if you want to start a lobby, or send out some messages and see if there is any room in a current one. People may be in the middle of a match or AFK, so don't get frustrated or take it personally if you don't get a response right away :) 

• Like 3

It's definitely nice to have a place to go to try and gather a good group of people for private games on Steam. I just wish I had a little more time to play during the week. I'm staring at computer screens all day at work and my eyes are tired when I get home, so I only play a few rounds before going to bed.

I just got my brother to start playing recently too, so we might be looking to get some private games going this weekend depending on his schedule. His job has him working graveyards lately and also sometimes over the weekend as well so he's still fairly new to how the game works. It would definitely be nice to try and get a full group going to show him how this game is supposed to be played ;)

• Like 1

The PC quick play is really good is the only reason I haven't joined. Although GrannyDont has been getting a lot of lobby hate lately :D

5 minutes ago, FreddieFan said:

The PC quick play is really good is the only reason I haven't joined. Although GrannyDont has been getting a lot of lobby hate lately :D

I use quick play all the time on PC and have had mostly great experiences, but there are the occasional games you run in to with asshats in it.

I only played one round last night and most of the people in it were fine, but one little kid on there starts hurling the N word around and just ruins all the fun. Kids today... 

If they are annoying I just ask them what voice mod are they using to sound like that, probably usually resolves itself