Sign in to follow this  

For all the detractors saying that Jason does not teleport in the movies, this should satisfy you.

1. All players mute their game music.

2. Jason is barred from using Morph. If you want to go the extra mile, bar Jason from using Shift too. Sense and Stalk are free game.

Well I barely even play as Jason.  But I'm gonna mute the music to see how it's like ?

In the same stretch of trusting a Jason not to morph and keeping a sense of realism no use of med spray, no sprinting with a 5 gallon can of gas or a w/e pound battery higher strength characters should be able to maybe sprint at least jog someone could take the time to break down the strength stats I guess maybe Buggzy and Jarvis could sprint for a bit with a battery I think they have the highest strength.   Another bit of realism let's keep the cars on some kind of path way I don't know many cars that look like th cars in this game that can drive over a mountain.

Things that would require an actual game mode or developmental change.  Cars would have a finite amount of gas so in those situations where you're stuck driving forward and backwards can't last forever.  

Sounds interesting. What do you play on? I'm ps4 Blah10001. Maybe we can get a few friends in a private match and do it. I prefer no muted music anyway it adds a real sense if horror to the game.

On 8/22/2017 at 3:28 PM, UprightChair said:

In the same stretch of trusting a Jason not to morph and keeping a sense of realism no use of med spray, no sprinting with a 5 gallon can of gas or a w/e pound battery higher strength characters should be able to maybe sprint at least jog someone could take the time to break down the strength stats I guess maybe Buggzy and Jarvis could sprint for a bit with a battery I think they have the highest strength.   Another bit of realism let's keep the cars on some kind of path way I don't know many cars that look like th cars in this game that can drive over a mountain.

Things that would require an actual game mode or developmental change.  Cars would have a finite amount of gas so in those situations where you're stuck driving forward and backwards can't last forever.  

The gas and battery need to be preinstalled. Nobody is going to siphon the gas out and remove the battery when they get to camp. TOTALLY unrealistic.