Sign in to follow this  

All of this Packanack Lodge roof climbing sure ruins the game a lot. Two games in a row I noticed a bunch of people running on the main house roof the entire game.

One thing that I thought of, and could reduce roof glitches, is adding ladders on both Packanack and Higgins Haven stages. I am sure that this has been mentioned before on different threads but as I can see it, this is a step in the right direction.

Both counselors and Jason should be able to climb ladders, and Jason could even use shift on ladders too.

No they just need to fix the glitches that allow people to get onto roofs in the first place. Although I think it would be cool to allow Jason to get onto roofs via Morph and/or Shift. Imagine using Stalk on top of a house with a counselor inside. Counselor steps outside and you get a context kill for jumping down on top of them and impaling them.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

No they just need to fix the glitches that allow people to get onto roofs in the first place. Although I think it would be cool to allow Jason to get onto roofs via Morph and/or Shift. Imagine using Stalk on top of a house with a counselor inside. Counselor steps outside and you get a context kill for jumping down on top of them and impaling them.

They literally just fixed most of those glitches.

• Like 1

That would be cool, and maybe allow Jason to shift up ladders like in the movies? (Teleport to the top to greet someone using stalk)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Yeah, I totally agree that the glitches needs to be fixed ASAP.

Although I would love to climb the ladder in the Higgins Barn.