Manny1985

Will this discourage roof exploit?

And no I have had friends join in this capacity, but more often than not its some random player neither of us knows that somehow joined in way I can't figure out.

4 hours ago, RandallFlagg said:

What about people that come into my private match where my friends and I are practicing or sharpening up our skills and report us for helping Jason, or whatever. 

If its a private match, they could only be there by invite by your party?  If it was public, I would say they were well within their rights to complain.   Private, you can kick them?

1 hour ago, WithTeeth2Hurt said:

If its a private match, they could only be there by invite by your party?  If it was public, I would say they were well within their rights to complain.   Private, you can kick them?

Yes you would think that but I still have random people that weren't invited somehow nose their way into my private matches, even after I've kicked them. 

I've never understood this glitch - - what is it that people do to where they are able to be on the roof? It's not something I would ever do for strategy because I think it is poor sportsmanship, but I at least like to know how it worksIt's not something I would ever do for strategy because I think it is poor sportsmanship, but I at least like to know how it works

13 hours ago, RandallFlagg said:

Well I'm an admin in a club. I lots of times get requests from new players who don't know the game mechanics. And don't like playing publicly because they are too afraid of getting flamed and told how crappy ect they are. I constantly get people joining my private matches where I'm trying to help new players get oriented with their controls and see spectators join. Its on Xbox One about the only defense against it is setting our status to appear offline, and even then that doesn't always work. Plus I like my added friends to know when I'm online.

Well, then someone else in the same lobby/match must have been inviting the peeps that "constantly" joined. It's clearly not possible to join a private match if you're not invited. I have a community myself but I only added people I played with before so I know they're legit.

2 hours ago, Rok73 said:

Well, then someone else in the same lobby/match must have been inviting the peeps that "constantly" joined. It's clearly not possible to join a private match if you're not invited. I have a community myself but I only added people I played with before so I know they're legit.

I beg to differ but it keeps happening in the middle of the match and they go into spectator mode. As well as jumping in after we have cued up, and they jump in during the final loading screen. And no, neither of us have invited anyone. 

1 hour ago, Djandyparks said:

Are you going to do something about this prick 

You do know he's in the game right? He has a grave stone in the graveyard with a teddy bear and a trophy. Doubt they would anything to him.

52 minutes ago, RandallFlagg said:

It says whos in a session gives option to join so yeah.

Well, that's right, you can join the sessions which are shown when you press d-pad down on the F13 tile, that's how it works on PS4. I can join every private match displayed there when there's at least one friend in it.

It might be possible to join private matches with no friends in it through a F13 PSN community screen. I've never tried this, though. I am also a member in one of the larger F13 communities (20000+) but never played there. I usually try to avoid overly large communities as I like to know the guys/girls I am playing with.

It's really a question of selection then. Coming from PC, I really miss more options in the friends/community area on PS4 e.g. the opportunity to create groups for specific games, filters etc. It's a PITA to manage a large friends list with a controller and almost no options for different selections. There are lots of people in my list of which I absolutely can't remember when or where I met them or which game we played together.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Djandyparks said:

Are you going to do something about this prick 

I thought that standing on the roof would be boring as fuck.  Now we have people watching other players standing on the roof on YouTube?

21 hours ago, RandallFlagg said:

Yes you would think that but I still have random people that weren't invited somehow nose their way into my private matches, even after I've kicked them. 

Oh gotcha. Similar problem and only solution was to show offline which was unfortunate.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You do know he's in the game right? He has a grave stone in the graveyard with a teddy bear and a trophy. Doubt they would anything to him.

This makes it worse imo.

17 minutes ago, WithTeeth2Hurt said:

This makes it worse imo.

Not really, because at the time of the video it wasn't against TOS. Now it is and the fact they will be patching it will stop, players will be banned (Which I find stupid) and they will lose people playing. I think they should have bad sport lobbies for players who get reported for glitching.