Just now, Tattooey said:

Thanks. Do you know if they actually ban or suspend players for cheating?

Depends on the cheat. If it's an exploit than nothing will be done since what they are doing is technically not cheating. This falls under the roof glitchers and such.

But cheating as in flying around and zooming across the map like sonic will result in thoroughly being beaten with the ban hammer.

Why is this the only company that doesn't consider exploits to be a form of cheating?

Just now, Tattooey said:

Why is this the only company that doesn't consider exploits to be a form of cheating?

Not the only company. Exploits aren't worth a ban because what they are doing is in game and doesn't require any form of tampering. But something like hacking is far more malicious and fucks with the game.

here's a good article on it using examples from varying games: http://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/JoshBycer/20150114/234205/Cheating_vs_Exploiting_in_Game_Design.php

Worst case scenario if you and a group are willing to create a team to severely injure any known exploiters (not killing them unless you're willing to risk XP) so they have a harder time entering the glitch before Jason finds them that is a good way to ruin a glitch happy campers day.  Also certain glitches Jason can bypass with throwing knives.  Such as the hover over the bed glitch and standing on water glitch if they are closer to the shoreline.  The roof however I am unsure of.  Another thing you can do is attempt to make a deal with Jason that you and a couple players will block glitch accesses with your characters until the known glitcher is caught so long as you get a head start to escape once they die. Just an idea

So.... if two buddies (one Jason, one counselor) work together, does a ban happen? I’ve got three vids of this and never sent them because I was told nothing happens to them anyway.

On 27.6.2017 at 11:17 PM, Benallan17 said:

Send the evidence to @GunMedia_Ben over private message.

Well I sent evidence videos to their email address:

f13game@fearthegun.com

but my question only is how exactly do they want to ban players, which are obviously working together with Jason?

According to the exploit users, well I hope that the devs also do something about it too, as I´ve seen already two players which used one at the Jarvis House Map, as well as the Higgins Haven Map.

7 hours ago, JackTV said:

So.... if two buddies (one Jason, one counselor) work together, does a ban happen? I’ve got three vids of this and never sent them because I was told nothing happens to them anyway.

7 minutes ago, jetlee2777 said:

but my question only is how exactly do they want to ban players, which are obviously working together with Jason?

According to the Code of Conduct, helping Jason is not a bannable offense. I know damn well it used to be on the list, but at some point they updated it and removed that. I'm guessing it was too difficult for them to prove it.

http://f13game.com/code-of-conduct/

42 minutes ago, Truth said:

According to the Code of Conduct, helping Jason is not a bannable offense. I know damn well it used to be on the list, but at some point they updated it and removed that. I'm guessing it was too difficult for them to prove it.

http://f13game.com/code-of-conduct/

Ok but the code of conduct, is more a well "behaviour guideline".

But it has nothing to do know with using exploits, or helping Jason.

And eventhough they won´t ban it like you said, it still ruin the gameplay at all if you do so.

2 hours ago, jetlee2777 said:

Ok but the code of conduct, is more a well "behaviour guideline".

But it has nothing to do know with using exploits, or helping Jason.

And eventhough they won´t ban it like you said, it still ruin the gameplay at all if you do so.

I agree, that list needs some work. But that's what we have...

I think they modified it when they unbanned people last year.