An idea I've been tossing around with friends while we play.

Add a motorcycle that can only let one person escape and only needs a new wheel to repair, but Jason knows where you are with the wheel in hand.

The one man left behind van. Takes gas, battery, keys, and a wheel to repair, can get 6 councilors out, drives slower and takes longer to start.

Crazy Ralph's bike. You can fix it by finding a bike chain, can only rescue one, but makes a lot of noise and uses stamina up to peddle to safety.

Anyone have other ideas or critiques?

All good suggestions. Right on. 

Id like to add military helicopter arrives with soldiers on drop cables. Grab survivors while shooting Jason. 

Not as good as yours but hey. I like helicopters. 

You could have it last for 1 minute, to balance it out, not there, oh well left behind.

We could be beamed up by Scotty in the Starship Enterprise, too. 

35 minutes ago, LSU04_08 said:

We could be beamed up by Scotty in the Starship Enterprise, too. 

How great of a Star Trek episode would that be!!? Kirk and his team arrive on a planet where a masked, mentally challenged, supernatural orphan runs wild at a summer camp killing young adults. And they thought they had trouble with tribbles....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

How great of a Star Trek episode would that be!!? Kirk and his team arrive on a planet where a masked, mentally challenged, supernatural orphan runs wild at a summer camp killing young adults. And they thought they had trouble with tribbles....

I'd watch that

3 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

I am so there! ?

When engaging in combat with Jason, The Star Trek fight music begins...

Oh, jet ski escape, just needs gas and moved faster than boat, escapes two, but makes noise while starting like cars , but if Jason even goes under it while people are on board, it flips and kill the two players instantly, high risk high reward

I've mentioned the motorcycle thing many times with no feedback from the devs,  wish someone would say if it would be considered or not

On 6/27/2017 at 2:35 PM, Campkill said:

All good suggestions. Right on. 

Id like to add military helicopter arrives with soldiers on drop cables. Grab survivors while shooting Jason. 

Not as good as yours but hey. I like helicopters. 

that reminds me of the jason go's to hell, would be nice for a upcoming map to have a swat ambush as the escape point.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, derrickkolba said:

that reminds me of the jason go's to hell, would be nice for a upcoming map to have a swat ambush as the escape point.

Exactly where I'm getting the idea. I can even see them blowing Jason to bits with a rocket. 

Freddy claw from the dirt pulling Mask? Eh?

• Like 2

On 6/27/2017 at 11:20 AM, Wyscot said:

An idea I've been tossing around with friends while we play.

Add a motorcycle that can only let one person escape and only needs a new wheel to repair, but Jason knows where you are with the wheel in hand.

The one man left behind van. Takes gas, battery, keys, and a wheel to repair, can get 6 councilors out, drives slower and takes longer to start.

Crazy Ralph's bike. You can fix it by finding a bike chain, can only rescue one, but makes a lot of noise and uses stamina up to peddle to safety.

Anyone have other ideas or critiques?

I love the motorcycle/motorbike/bicycle idea. Personally I think since we already have a car that saves 4, and a boat that saves 3 (when it isn't glitching out), and a car that saves 2, that the bike saving 1 is a good idea...but I would prefer if it has the capability to save 2. It could be like the boat-- you only need find 2 components. Keys and Gas?

Also I think there should be a map with two boats because that would be hilarious.

But as for other vehicles, I think anything that could fit over 4 people would talk too long to load up-- so it would be unreasonable to add to the game unless the seating mechanics were changed so that people could get in the vehicle prior to it being started up.

I'd like some vehicles more similar to ones from movies - Chris' van from Pt3, the yellow bug from Pt3, the RV from pt6, the jeep from P1, etc.

11 minutes ago, Conan_the_Savage said:

It would be awesome if they added a RV and Jason could hide inside to pull off a kill like this

giphy.gif 

Super hard to repair, seats everybody, but you can't detect Jason hiding in it, and anyone escaping if Jason is inside dies by default

With a super cool kill montage

Edited by Wyscot
Forgot a part.
  • Like 1

I would say it needs at least 4 parts and would can fit up to 5-6 people. Yeah, I can see that being scary if you're driving away and you are not sure if Jason is on board because he just needs to hit his execution button and would play a montage.