Haha well I've been pretty lucky with no crashes until last week or two. Only one that got me mad was escaping 4 deep in under 2 minutes and having it crash 

47 minutes ago, XFistsClenchedX said:

They still have to get through two traps. I don't think I've had anyone call the cops since I began trapping the fuse box . the people I play with know what they're doing. 

no they dont. there is a glitch using two people standing close by whereby they can fix it from where they stand. you just have not encountered these level of counselors before

3 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

If you happen to be unlucky enough where the first cabin you enter is the phone house, don't barricade the doors and stop moving. Any strategic Jason is going to trap the fuse box first so let him come and go. If he sees the doors are barricaded he's going to know someone's there. Get to a corner and turn your flashlight on. You should still be at zero fear so he won't be able to sense you.

Yes...this works. I done this many, many, times. It works best as a stealthier character but I've been Vanessa and he didn't bother to come in.

Don't move around

Don't open drawers

Going under the bed or closet works too. Give it a minute and he'll morph to the car leaving you to search the house.

You might also get lucky and find the fuse and a pocket knife, you can cut his trap, fix the phone and save the day!

I'll also add here that you should immediately mute your mic if you find yourself in the phone house at the beginning. Even if you're super sneaky, Jason can still see your mic feedback if there's any ambient noise coming from it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shadesofjoe said:

I'll also add here that you should immediately mute your mic if you find yourself in the phone house at the beginning. Even if you're super sneaky, Jason can still see your mic feedback if there's any ambient noise coming from it.

Agreed. My dog has given away my location a few times now.

2 hours ago, 7theye said:

no they dont. there is a glitch using two people standing close by whereby they can fix it from where they stand. you just have not encountered these level of counselors before

So you're saying that using a glitch makes them better? 

2 hours ago, 7theye said:

Some of us are absolutely on that level but refuse to exploit game physics that don't work in the way developers intended. I'd rather die at the phone than resort to glitching in order to fix it.

• Like 2

When I saw the glitch(more like a bug, semantics) posted, I had the fuse and was by myself because people aren't always the brightest. You don't need two people, you just get near it and press the button to repair and the counsellor steps right over the traps then goes back to where they were. It should be fixed in the next patch. I didn't do that again anymore after, but I also haven't played since so I wouldn't be able to even if I wanted to. 

6 hours ago, rickyount02 said:

If you happen to be unlucky enough where the first cabin you enter is the phone house, don't barricade the doors and stop moving. Any strategic Jason is going to trap the fuse box first so let him come and go. If he sees the doors are barricaded he's going to know someone's there. Get to a corner and turn your flashlight on. You should still be at zero fear so he won't be able to sense you.

This is why after I trap the phone I smash a few windows in that cabin. Gotta wait for your morph to come back anyway. Even if there is someone in there being sneaky I usually still morph away as soon as the cool down is up to go trap the car. Not worth trying to chase someone down without your shift anyway. 

21 hours ago, 7theye said:

I get spawning near but in the same house means one of two things - police called in 1 minute or instant death if Jason decides to go there 

Not really.

Most Jasons always check out the fuse box and power stuff first.

Also, it depends on what counselor you are. If you find the fuse and you're tiffany, have fun, dealing with that if no one is around to pass the fuse off too.

Another thing; I main Tiffany... why do I keep seeing other Tiffanys installing crap, instead of passing it to the AJ/Deborah/etc right next to them?

For all essential items like the fuse, as soon as I find them I drop them usually in a bush or hidden slightly right by the matching escape option and warn other players what's near what when the area is clear of Jason.  

2 hours ago, kuebel33 said:

Not really.

Most Jasons always check out the fuse box and power stuff first.

Also, it depends on what counselor you are. If you find the fuse and you're tiffany, have fun, dealing with that if no one is around to pass the fuse off too.

Another thing; I main Tiffany... why do I keep seeing other Tiffanys installing crap, instead of passing it to the AJ/Deborah/etc right next to them?

I install as Tiffany of there is no other counselor near by. 

11 hours ago, malloymk said:

I install as Tiffany of there is no other counselor near by. 

That's what I'm saying. It only takes a couple seconds to locate a counselor who doesn't suck at installing and have them come do it and get it done as quick as possible. I will install as Tiffany, but usually only when I know Jason is preoccupied chasing other people down. Otherwise I'll drop the item in front of wahtever it is and let people know its there so someone with good repair can go do it quickly.

On 6/27/2017 at 10:28 AM, rickyount02 said:

Any Jason that doesn't obliterate the phone box house deserves to be fooled by this.  It literally only takes a few seconds to wreck shop and get a crouched counselor to give themselves away.  Then its on to old blue!