I hope you guys can find all the bugs for Packanack soon! Some people just exploit the game and hide on the Packanack Lodge roof until the game is over and then they have the audacity to smack talk players who were Jason saying that how "bad" they were because they couldn't kill that specific player in a un reachable spot 

1 hour ago, AngelMan15 said:

I hope you guys can find all the bugs for Packanack soon! Some people just exploit the game and hide on the Packanack Lodge roof until the game is over and then they have the audacity to smack talk players who were Jason saying that how "bad" they were because they couldn't kill that specific player in a un reachable spot 

Packnack is not the only map with glitches, Crystal Lake have a lot of glitches too that players exploit

2 hours ago, AngelMan15 said:

We don't need 1000 threads about this. The devs are already aware and are working to resolve this.

Also Packanack isn't the only map with glitches, there are just as many glitches on other maps and Crystal Lake is just as bad as Packanack.

I had one do this over the weekend.  He specifically requested Packanack while in the lobby and I was host.

I obliged, as I don't really care which map to be honest, but I assumed he had some reason other than he just liked that map.

Once we were in the game, I was selected as Jason.

I dispatched all the counselors in roughly 10 minutes except for one.  I went to the lodge assuming he was glitching. 

I walked around the lodge, and inside the lodge and could hear the counselor whimper and mutter every once in a while.  I had already turned off all the lights and smashed up all the windows and cupboards I could find.  I could see the counselor on sense as well, but something was weird.  On the 2nd floor where there is the door that leads out onto the balcony/terrace there was the counselor rubber-banding in the corner.  It was as if his character was bouncing between this floor and above...odd, hard to explain but I think you catch my drift.

I went to the corner, entered combat mode and then timed my strikes for when his character was within reach.  Took a few stabs (pun intended) before I got it.  When I did hit him, I could hear through the mic "omg, how did he hit me?"

He died, I lulzed, next map.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, munkt0r said:

I had one do this over the weekend.  He specifically requested Packanack while in the lobby and I was host.

I obliged, as I don't really care which map to be honest, but I assumed he had some reason other than he just liked that map.

I dispatched all the counselors in roughly 10 minutes except for one.  I went to the lodge assuming he was glitching. 

I walked around the lodge, and inside the lodge and could hear the counselor whimper and mutter every once in a while.  I had already turned off all the lights and smashed up all the windows and cupboards I could find.  I could see the counselor on sense as well, but something was weird.  On the 2nd floor where there is the door that leads out onto the balcony/terrace there was the counselor rubber-banding in the corner.  It was as if his character was bouncing between this floor and above...odd, hard to explain but I think you catch my drift.

I went to the corner, entered combat mode and then timed my strikes for when his character was within reach.  Took a few stabs (pun intended) before I got it.  When I did hit him, I could hear through the mic "omg, how did he hit me?"

Lmao you should have said "get rekt kid" at the end of the match ?

Just now, FXIII said:

Lmao you should have said "get rekt kid" at the end of the match ?

haha, I should have.

I just found out this weekend such a glitch existed and was curious why so many people wanted to play Packanack.  It's funny when people literally want to play a game and "cheat" to win.  I personally can't understand the drive for such at all.  It's not even a game anymore.  I'd imagine such would be extremely boring knowing the outcome and all...but I guess some people still enjoy themselves.  *shrug*

47 minutes ago, munkt0r said:

haha, I should have.

I just found out this weekend such a glitch existed and was curious why so many people wanted to play Packanack.  It's funny when people literally want to play a game and "cheat" to win.  I personally can't understand the drive for such at all.  It's not even a game anymore.  I'd imagine such would be extremely boring knowing the outcome and all...but I guess some people still enjoy themselves.  *shrug*

I think I am just going to avoid public matches in Packanack and Crystal lake or just play private games.

2 hours ago, munkt0r said:

haha, I should have.

Some people just like an easy win.

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

I think I am just going to avoid public matches in Packanack and Crystal lake or just play private games.

The wall glitch works anywhere 

2 hours ago, munkt0r said:

This is a beautiful story.

• Like 1

This is why I private play alot..normally we get 5-6 people if we try a public match, if we find glitch exploiters...a lot of us will take the 1000 exp hit to show them the error of their ways...one person got up on top of Packanack, I joined him, and introduced him to the business end of my boom stick, he left the game, problem solved.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, lazerus_86 said:

.normally we get 5-6 people if we try a public match, if we find glitch exploiters...a lot of us will take the 1000 exp hit to show them the error of their ways...one person got up on top of Packanack, I joined him, and introduced him to the business end of my boom stick, he left the game, problem solved.

I loved how twice a group of two today tried glitching In tents today. Pitchfork poke to the rescue. Our group takes no BS huh Laz?

1 minute ago, Willie said:

I loved how twice a group of two today tried glitching In tents today. Pitchfork poke to the rescue. Our group takes no BS huh Laz?

Yea, like Friday night when we got that team so we got together as a team and killed them both.  That was the nice thing about today, when 7 of us were together, even in a public match, there was no chance of us finding a team.

1 hour ago, Willie said:

tried glitching In tents toda

Glitching in tents? Could you still perform the sleeping bag kill or were they out of range? 

its stopping my enjoyment of the game ive stopped playing it until this gets sorted also, this is a mature game and all i seem to hear on the mic are kids playing it and talking crap. i hope theres going to be something done to report under age play. i also had a kid playing i was talking and a few swear words was said a adult came on the mic and said mind my language my kids playing. i said if you dont want you kid to hear adults talking dont let him play a adult game.The glitching is so bad people it makes people leave the game as people cheat all the time. they call it glitching its not its cheating thats the only word for it.

19 minutes ago, WARRIC said:

i hope theres going to be something done to report under age play.

There are no rules against underage play. If you don't want to deal with kids you need to play/host in private lobbies and enforce the rules of your (or your group's) choosing. 

4 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Could you still perform the sleeping bag kill or were they out of range? 

No, they could stand , crouch, and move around In the tent. Upon checking the tent It just preformed the empty tent animation.

You can see them under sense and In this case they knew how to replicate and were boasting how I couldnt kill them.

I do not know If other Jason weapons has the range, but the pitchfork In combat stance can hit them.

I do know how to replicate this glitch but I dont want to post It here.

In packanack this one guy was on the roof and I kept throwing my knifes at him and he died

It's not just the roof in Packanack, now there's the "Harry Potter" room under the stairs. I've seen that one firsthand.