Sign in to follow this  
gtdjlocker311

how to report on PS4

I'm not trying to break any forum rules, so I won't name names.

But in a previous thread, someone said it's possible to report players on PS4 and I can't fogure out how to do it.  I just spent a match where 3 players were on the roof the whole match and I want to report them.  

Crap like this will ruin the game, so I hope the developers will do the right thing and ban cheaters.

Lock if you have to, but if someone can at least PM me the info I would appreciate it.

My PSN is gtdjlocker311 

There's no rules against Name and Shame here as far as I know...

Post screenshots, profiles, names, etc...go nuts.

Exploiters and other idiots need to be exposed.

Edit: Seriously though, what's up with Console players being such morons? I barely see any troll type behavior on PC...whether that be TKing / Hitting other Counselors, Jason Teaming, or the Rooftop glitches, there's very little compared to how much I see on Xbox, and read about for PS4 and Xbox.

Teamwork has been horrendous on all platforms for at least a week now. But the rooftop business seems to be nuts on consoles...Players like that need to be banned.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

There's no rules against Name and Shame here as far as I know...

Post screenshots, profiles, names, etc...go nuts.

Exploiters and other idiots need to be exposed.

Edit: Seriously though, what's up with Console players being such morons? I barely see any troll type behavior on PC...whether that be TKing / Hitting other Counselors, Jason Teaming, or the Rooftop glitches, there's very little compared to how much I see on Xbox, and read about for PS4 and Xbox.

Teamwork has been horrendous on all platforms for at least a week now. But the rooftop business seems to be nuts on consoles...Players like that need to be banned.

I've seen a few threads get shut down and members get dinged for calling out other players.  It violates the spirit of the "Golden Rule". Just figured you'd rather hear it from me than them, you know?

You're not to name and shame here. If they hacked/cheated then send evidence over PM to @GunMedia_Ben. If they were glitching, report the GLITCH on the bug reporting section and as for the players doing it, nothing will happen. F13 has no report function on PS4 but you could always use the one that's run by Sony on the player(s) profile.

Some guy named [removed by moderator] on ps4 was teaming with some kid and this kid named [removed by moderator] was giving peoples locations and the Jason did not try to kill this player at all until the end. :)

I agree with alder. If you cheat,hack or exploit glitches you need to be called out on it. Discreetly reporting them to gun wont accomplish anything cuz i dont see then banning anyone. So call out them out in public and let people know who these POS are

• Like 1

11 hours ago, sfosterjr said:

I agree with alder. If you cheat,hack or exploit glitches you need to be called out on it. Discreetly reporting them to gun wont accomplish anything cuz i dont see then banning anyone. So call out them out in public and let people know who these POS are

This.

I'm not sure why gaming communities are so afraid of alienating their trolls.

It's not like players are getting banned anyway. The fair players should at least get a heads up on who the scum are.

Internet mob justice is a nasty thing.

Allowing naming and shaming invites that kind of behavior.

Regardless of your opinion of the perpetrator, this site will not be a party to unbridled and escalated attacks on an individual.

Furthermore, if even one innocent person is targeted because someone posted supposed evidence out of context or with a false premise, then it is one too many.

This has been addressed multiple times on these forums.

As the OP's question was answered, and this is an ancient post that got necro'ed, we'll be locking this up.

@modernsavage232, if you plan to continue participating in these forums, please take the time to read the rules, create an introduction post in the proper section, and refrain from attempting to name and shame fellow players here.

• Like 2