Does anyone at gun media actually check in on these forums from time to time or is this strictly fan made and operated?  The out of map and roof glitching is way out of hand. I ran into a party of 3 all on the roof of packanack took screenshots of their psn ids and of them actually on the roof.  If this was an isolated case I'd just say forget it but 9 out of 10 games I join are on packanack and at least one player is always up there. 

Glitchers psn:

SF_GIANT_209

LiveLikeLarry7

ralphforeign04

Ran into these 3 twice in one night about 4 hours apart.  Took a break after realizing I was not having fun after dying and being forced to lose all match xp to not have to wait 20mins.  Came back played a few, went to get a drink come back and bam ended up with them again.  They only play packanack in pubic lobbies and always glitch.   

PS_Messages_20170626_043006.jpg

• Like 2

I can't upload the screens of them actually on the roof for some reason says the file is too big I guess because the previous screen grab was 1080p HD I must've used up my allowed file size or something but it's seriously getting out of hand.  20min matches killed the only legit players in the lobby. 

• Like 1

@Chico_Dust-E is correct! The last 3 games I have been in they have been glitching the entire game along with Jason not killing them:

Players: kingkae91

iScorePoints-

vHorsingYhu

ethanstar53

It would be great if you actually had a separate page where we could list them. 

Just posted about this. I'm getting glitchers about 25% of random lobbies too. Would be more but I tend to stay in lobbies if people are chill and not glitching.

Here are 2 I noticed when playing for 10+mins waiting for the next round to start.

PS4

Niceshark123

AFG_Ghost_Killer

Friday the 13th_ The Game_20170626193942.jpg

Friday the 13th_ The Game_20170626194043.jpg

I've actually ran into that ghost killer guy before he ended up in a lobby I was hosting tried to talk him down by saying I'd kill him last but he wasn't coming down so I made him wait until there was 10 seconds left and ended the game.  Forfeiting my bonus but also making him waste 19min entirely.

Fucking glitches in pubs SHOULD equal a full profile reset & 24hr ban from pubs for the first offense (with photo or video proof) and 96hrs for a second offense with the 3rd a permanent ban.  And to discourage profile switching the bans should be ps4 specific.  It's really the only way I can see to curb this problem.  In private matches with friends idgaf go for it you're only pissing off your friends.  But in pubs you're a douche.  

• Like 1

I was playing last night and I'm not sure how the person had done it but somebody was standing above the water. The person playing as Jason could go to where they were, but could not do anything about it. Please see into it, thank you

WavvyJeff- on PS4 exploiting the empty room area on the second floor of Higgins Haven.

MrSunnyD951 on ps4 in Higgins Lodge in the unenterable room, ruined a good Jason's streak

Nikeswag_32 another douche cheater. Was the last player dead players had to wait 12 minutes for the match to end while I stared at him he got an ear full in his mic needless to say from everyone

20170627_201240-800x450.jpg

PS4

xROOKIE_MOVESx

samthegreat5

liljuine

Sploit1.jpg

Sploit2.jpg

Sploit3.jpg

Edited by Crowcoll
updated with pics

Be on the lookout for x-PoRTALZz. Last one I needed to kill but couldn't reach him on roof for the last 10 mins. He would just say "hi Jason." Seriously, glitchers should have their stats reset or something >:(

3 hours ago, Crowcoll said:

PS4

xROOKIE_MOVESx

samthegreat5

liljuine

Sploit1.jpg

Sploit2.jpg

Sploit3.jpg

All I wanna know is how you managed to post 3 pics.  Lol my damn thing says I'm limited to 203kb which if you don't already know is the resolution of a potatoe camera

I took them into photoshop and scaled them 50% and brought the quality down to 30% if you dont have PS then I'm sure you could do the same thing with Gimp. Just have to find a quick guide for it. Save for Web.

here u have 2 dude/kids using an exploit of getting under the staircase and up to the roof l would recommend you either patch in so you can get under stuff like that or make it so the person just instantly die as soon as they are glitching through a wall sure it might be a bit harsh but hey there is nothing fun about abusing a glitch/exploit in the game since the people want to enjoy the game but these types of people just ruin the game by doing this sort of stuff

• Like 1

The roof glitch is a very trendy, since yesterday (06/27) every other game someone is using this glitch. If the host isn't the one on the roof than they always leave the game, this makes it even more annoying.

I don't know if any of you have had this happen: When the player is on the roof they will flicker their flashlight trying to get attention, which I'm sure is hard to do when their other hand is shoved down their pants.

found two glitchers

Darth Mark who glitches onto a rock in the lake and CmenDemon4lyfe who helped him get there. I cant upload pics for some reason though