This bug i have to say ever time you come to be jason i get kick right out of the game this needs to be fix

and i'm the host and i get jason and get kick all the time pls fix this

I don't think it's possible for someone else to kick you if you are the host and roll Jason

As far as I know, only the host can close the game for the entire party, so perhaps the host was annoyed at not getting picked as Jason, and proceeded to leave and kick the entire lobby by closing the match

This used to happen to me quite a lot, but I haven't had a closed lobby due to the host leaving for about a week and a half, although I do find TONS of people leaving the match immediately after not spawning as Jason, but the match continues as normal, just with 1-4 counselors less

Oh, and they also quickly leave the match when you grab them as Jason just before your kill animation ends, this is very annoying

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jason Witt said:

yes i'm getting that too and can not get that jason thing i payed for need help on that

Set your spawn preference in the settings menu to Jason - This does help to a certain degree, but if you are in a lobby full of players with Jason as spawn preference, it will once again boil down to a roll of the dice at who gets to play him.

I would say, make peace with only being able to play Jason once or twice at least every 10 games, or you will find yourself not enjoying the game. I raged at not being able to play Jason once in 13+ games until I eventually just stopped caring who I spawn as, and optimized my counselor gameplay to a point where I was juking Jasons and escaping at least 4/10 matches - After adopting that mindset, it feels even more rewarding when you do get to play him since you are less focused on who you spawn as, and more focused on just playing the game as either role