8 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ok I now u ok I now understand yea and it is true if you take your clothes off 1) how does she wear it again 2) if you naked that doesn't make you stealthy 

" WHAT ARE YE WEARIN? YOU'LL CATCH A DEADLY COLD!"

Thinking about it, I think counselors should have special abilities that make up for their statistical shortcomings. Something kind of like the following:

Adam: Rabbit's Foot/Gambling Dice: Adam believes in luck, but can't catch a break. Adam can wish upon his lucky rabbit's foot, or toss his father's gambling dice to multiply his luck and stealth by a random value for a limited time. Can only do this maybe twice per game.

A.J.: Portable Tape Player. I like the idea that someone mentioned about A.J. having a walkman that can make a noise distraction. Alternatively, she could have an ability that multiplies her strength.

Brandon: Acquired Knowledge: The more counselors that die or escape, there is a random chance that repairs become much easier. Alternatively, Swim Team Captain: Composure decreases half as fast while in water compared to other counselors in water and can hold his breath in hiding spots for much longer.

Chad: Under Pressure: Repairs get easier the more frightened Chad becomes.

Deborah: Fight or Flight: Deborah's strength and speed are increased by incremental values if she is alone with Jason(no other counselors near enough to hear Jason's music), values are based on Jason's proximity to her. Higher values the closer Jason gets.

Eric: Second Wind: Eric's stamina regeneration increases with proximity to a fixed escape method. If Eric is within say 25 meters of the car and the car is fully repaired, or is within that distance of the fixed phone box, his stamina regeneration speed increases incrementally.

Jenny: Clever Girl: Can burst out of a closet to hit Jason if she presses her "action button" prompt before Jason presses his prompt to kill her. Alternatively, can temporarily acquire 30% of another counselor's highest stat added to her own by inspecting their dead body. For example, if Jenny finds Eric Lachoppa's body and inspects it, she gets 3 points in repair added to her repair stat for a limited time.

Kenny: Plan ahead: Kenny gets an icon on his minimap indicating valuable items(guns, vehicle parts) when he comes within proximity to them.

Tiffany: Twin Swap. Can invert her stats for a limited time. A 10 stat becomes 1, a 2 becomes 8, a 3 becomes 7, a 6 becomes 4, etc.

Vanessa: Team Player: Stealth stat increases and stamina stat decreases with distance that vehicle parts have been carried, but resets to default when they are dropped.

1 hour ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Thinking about it, I think counselors should have special abilities that make up for their statistical shortcomings. Something kind of like the following:

Adam: Rabbit's Foot/Gambling Dice: Adam believes in luck, but can't catch a break. Adam can wish upon his lucky rabbit's foot, or toss his father's gambling dice to multiply his luck and stealth by a random value for a limited time. Can only do this maybe twice per game.

A.J.: Portable Tape Player. I like the idea that someone mentioned about A.J. having a walkman that can make a noise distraction. Alternatively, she could have an ability that multiplies her strength.

Brandon: Acquired Knowledge: The more counselors that die or escape, there is a random chance that repairs become much easier. Alternatively, Swim Team Captain: Composure decreases half as fast while in water compared to other counselors in water and can hold his breath in hiding spots for much longer.

Chad: Under Pressure: Repairs get easier the more frightened Chad becomes.

Deborah: Fight or Flight: Deborah's strength and speed are increased by incremental values if she is alone with Jason(no other counselors near enough to hear Jason's music), values are based on Jason's proximity to her. Higher values the closer Jason gets.

Eric: Second Wind: Eric's stamina regeneration increases with proximity to a fixed escape method. If Eric is within say 25 meters of the car and the car is fully repaired, or is within that distance of the fixed phone box, his stamina regeneration speed increases incrementally.

Jenny: Clever Girl: Can burst out of a closet to hit Jason if she presses her "action button" prompt before Jason presses his prompt to kill her. Alternatively, can temporarily acquire 30% of another counselor's highest stat added to her own by inspecting their dead body. For example, if Jenny finds Eric Lachoppa's body and inspects it, she gets 3 points in repair added to her repair stat for a limited time.

Kenny: Plan ahead: Kenny gets an icon on his minimap indicating valuable items(guns, vehicle parts) when he comes within proximity to them.

Tiffany: Twin Swap. Can invert her stats for a limited time. A 10 stat becomes 1, a 2 becomes 8, a 3 becomes 7, a 6 becomes 4, etc.

Vanessa: Team Player: Stealth stat increases and stamina stat decreases with distance that vehicle parts have been carried, but resets to default when they are dropped.

I like your idea for kenny's ability more then I like mine. I might steal it and add it to the original post. Lol. 

Your idea for tiffanys ability seems seems like it would be really hard to implement though

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ColasCorner said:

I like them aside from the Tiffany one... I know its in keeping with the movies, but come on.

Tiffany is the beautiful idiot from the f13 movies. A girl who knows what's she's got physically and knows exactly how to use it. I was just trying to implement that. Plus she doesn't seem like the type be ashamed of being in her bra and panties, so I went with it.

11 hours ago, ColasCorner said:

I like them aside from the Tiffany one... I know its in keeping with the movies, but come on.

accidental double post