Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just a thought. Each counselor is made unique due to their stats, but couldn't we take it a step further. Perhaps each counselor could also have an ability unique to them. Here's some ideas.....

Adam Palomino, The Edgy Guy: Once per game, when Jason is near you, you may taunt Jason to draw his attention to you for three seconds, similar to a female counselor who uses Pamela's sweater.

A.J. Mason, The Rocker Chick: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a walkman. Can throw the walkman on the ground. From there on out, the walkman acts just like a radio turned on until Jason destroys it. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson, The Jock: Can preform a melee attack without a melee weapon, instead choosing to use his fist. Since all melee weapons have a damage and stun value of 1-4, the melee would have a damage and a stun of 2, but would have increased recovery time and stamina used if it misses. 

Chad Kensington, The Preppy Guy: "The 1%" - The Chad player receives a 50% bonus to total earned XP for that round.

Deborah Kim, The Bookish Girl: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a encyclopedia. The encyclopedia can be thrown and has a high chance to stun while also having low damage. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Eric "JR" LaChappa, The Nerdy Guy: The first repair you make every game is instantly repaired, saving valuable seconds.

Jenny Myers, The Girl Next Door: "The Final Showdown" - If you are the last player (at the location), other than Jarvis, if you knock Jason down or stun Jason, you "kill" Jason (but the XP isn't worth as much as the sweater kill).  The stunning condition will require a minimum of 5+ accumulated Jason stuns through the match from any player(s).  Jenny matches the type of F13 movie character to kill the villain at the end.

Kenny Riedell, The Head Counselor: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a pocket knife. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Tiffany Cox, The Flirty Girl: Once per game, Tiffany may strip from her shirt, shorts, and shoes. This raises her stealth beyond maximum, making her incapable of making noise that Jason can track for ten seconds, even when sprinting.

Vanessa Jones, The Athletic Girl: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by an energy bar. When used, Vanessa's stamina is restored to full. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Thoughts? Opinions? 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually like all of these, the Jenny one could maybe use tweaking but I actually think these additions would be interesting to see in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

I actually like all of these, the Jenny one could maybe use tweaking but I actually think these additions would be interesting to see in game.

Well, to be fair, Tommy Jarvis has all of his stats maxed out at ten. So would Jenny-from-the-block, as I call her, really be game breaking?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pilgrimzero said:

Chad:  White Privilege - Start with keys, a map, and a med spray.

LOL. That's like saying" Buggzy: Token Black Guy in a Horror Movie: Starts off dead. Saves Jason the trouble."

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sandt1985 said:

LOL. That's like saying" Buggzy: Token Black Guy in a Horror Movie: Starts off dead. Saves Jason the trouble."

Not really a perk though.  More like:

Buggzy:  - Not a trope:  If you are still alive at the 15 min mark you can't be killed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LaChappa - Turn Undead - LaChappa exclaims he's a Dungeon Master and throws his D20 at Jason.  This stuns Jason for a few moments.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine (used some good ideas posted above by others)

 

Adam - Gear Head - Repair the car 50% easier

A.J. Mason - Thriller - AJ dances The Robot and stuns Jason

Buggzy  - Not a trope - If you are still alive at the 18 min mark you can't be killed. 

Chad - White Privilege - Start with keys

Deborah Kim - Electronics Guru - Repair electronics 50% easier

LaChappa - Turn Undead - LaChappa exclaims he's a Dungeon Master and throws his D20 at Jason.  This stuns Jason for a few moments.

Jenny Myers - The Final Girl -  If still alive at the 18 minute mark, all stats are 10.

Kenny Riedell - Survivalist - Start with a pocket knife

Tiffany - Flaunt It - Any damage Tiffany takes is applied to the closest male character within 10 feet

Vanessa Jones - Jackalope - May use the Morph ability once per game

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2017 at 1:17 AM, Sandt1985 said:

Just a thought. Each counselor is made unique due to their stats, but couldn't we take it a step further. Perhaps each counselor could also have an ability unique to them. Here's some ideas.....

Adam Palomino, The Edgy Guy: Once per game, when Jason is near you, you may taunt Jason to draw his attention to you for three seconds, similar to a female counselor who uses Pamela's sweater.

A.J. Mason, The Rocker Chick: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a walkman. Can throw the walkman on the ground. From there on out, the walkman acts just like a radio turned on until Jason destroys it. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson, The Jock: Can preform a melee attack without a melee weapon, instead choosing to use his fist. Since all melee weapons have a damage and stun value of 1-4, the melee would have a damage and a stun of 2, but would have increased recovery time and stamina used if it misses. 

Chad Kensington, The Preppy Guy: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by the sweater he always wears. Once per game, if you are injured, you may tie the sweater around your injured limb/body part, which stops the bleeding and heals you. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Deborah Kim, The Bookish Girl: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a encyclopedia. The encyclopedia can be thrown and has a high chance to stun while also having low damage. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Eric "JR" LaChappa, The Nerdy Guy: The first repair you make every game is instantly repaired, saving valuable seconds.

Jenny Myers, The Girl Next Door: When you are the only surviving counselor, all your stats are instantly boosted to ten. (This one, I feel I should explain. In F13 movies, The girl next door is always the last one alive, and is usually the one who defeats Jason. By boosting her stats to ten, I feel this would give Jenny that fighting chance.)

Kenny Riedell, The Head Counselor: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a pocket knife. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Tiffany Cox, The Flirty Girl: Once per game, Tiffany may strip from her shirt, shorts, and shoes. This raises her stealth beyond maximum, making her incapable of making noise that Jason can track for ten seconds, even when sprinting.

Vanessa Jones, The Athletic Girl: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by an energy bar. When used, Vanessa's stamina is restored to full. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Thoughts? Opinions? 

Interesting ideas! 

 

The only one I would change is Kenny's. Instead of an extra pocket knife, I would rather it be a snare trap(for variation sake) he can lay anywhere, with a one-shot use. The snare would work like a bear trap and temporarily immobilize Jason.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Adam Palomino - Give him abilities that helps with the car.  He seems to be the type of guy to work on cars.  One ability could be a once-per-game instant car start if the car was disabled by Jason or an environmental crash.

A.J. Mason - "Red Herring" - Activating this ability will allow you to place a false noise signal that lasts 1 minute unless it gets destroyed.  It can even be place in the wardrobe or under the bed.

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson - I like the previously posted idea of him being unable to die if he survives 18 minutes, so lets add that to this list.

Chad Kensington - "The 1%" - The Chad player receives a 50% bonus to total earned XP for that round.

Deborah Kim - "Engineering" - Allows her to repair electronics in silent.  Jason will NOT be notified of failure of repairs and/or the repairing process.

Eric "JR" LaChappa - We can give this guy the one-time instant repair as requested by others.

Jenny Myers - "The Final Showdown" - If you are the last player (at the location), other than Jarvis, if you knock Jason down or stun Jason, you "kill" Jason (but the XP isn't worth as much as the sweater kill).  The stunning condition will require a minimum of 5+ accumulated Jason stuns through the match from any player(s).  Jenny matches the type of movie character to kill the villain at the end.

Kenny Riedell - "You Killed Kenny" - If a Kenny dies, Jason will appear on the map for 30 seconds.

Tiffany Cox - "Time to get away" - Once per game, Tiffany can auto-break from Jason and run away without making noise and/or showing up on the "sense" ability.  Those effects lasts 10 seconds.  On the auto-break from Jason, Jason is NOT stunned.

Vanessa Jones - "Teleportation" - Like others said before, let Vanessa teleport throughout the map.  Give this a cooldown between uses.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ThePS101 said:

Adam Palomino - Give him abilities that helps with the car.  He seems to be the type of guy to work on cars.  One ability could be a once-per-game instant car start if the car was disabled by Jason or an environmental crash.

A.J. Mason - "Red Herring" - Activating this ability will allow you to place a false noise signal that lasts 1 minute unless it gets destroyed.  It can even be place in the wardrobe or under the bed.

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson - I like the previously posted idea of him being unable to die if he survives 18 minutes, so lets add that to this list.

Chad Kensington - "The 1%" - The Chad player receives a 50% bonus to total earned XP for that round.

Deborah Kim - "Engineering" - Allows her to repair electronics in silent.  Jason will NOT be notified of failure of repairs and/or the repairing process.

Eric "JR" LaChappa - We can give this guy the one-time instant repair as requested by others.

Jenny Myers - "The Final Showdown" - If you are the last player (at the location), other than Jarvis, if you knock Jason down or stun Jason, you "kill" Jason (but the XP isn't worth as much as the sweater kill).  The stunning condition will require a minimum of 5+ accumulated Jason stuns through the match from any player(s).  Jenny matches the type of movie character to kill the villain at the end.

Kenny Riedell - "You Killed Kenny" - If a Kenny dies, Jason will appear on the map for 30 seconds.

Tiffany Cox - "Time to get away" - Once per game, Tiffany can auto-break from Jason and run away without making noise and/or showing up on the "sense" ability.  Those effects lasts 10 seconds.  On the auto-break from Jason, Jason is NOT stunned.

Vanessa Jones - "Teleportation" - Like others said before, let Vanessa teleport throughout the map.  Give this a cooldown between uses.

I love that Chad's ability is called the one percent! I'm changing what I gave him and giving him that. Doing the same for Jenny, since yours works way better then mine.

 

Buggzy's, however? Not being able to die seems like a bit much.

i feel what I gave Adam fits. His bio states that he protects others from bully's, so I could see him drawing Jason away from others

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Teleportation would be broken as people could use it to teleport to the cops.

 

It may seem broken at first, but the teleportation system is NOT accurate.  If you try to teleport near the exit, the game will probably put you in between a fence and the exit.  You will then have to jog 100 yards around the fence.

I'll make counselor teleportation grid can allow for more inaccuracies. 

5 hours ago, Sandt1985 said:

Buggzy's, however? Not being able to die seems like a bit much.

As others previously posted, if Buggzy breaks the usual horror movie logic of having the black character die early, let him live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I saw on pictures they had some abilities in the beta (or alpha?). Idk why it has been scrapped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/06/2017 at 3:17 PM, Sandt1985 said:

Just a thought. Each counselor is made unique due to their stats, but couldn't we take it a step further. Perhaps each counselor could also have an ability unique to them. Here's some ideas.....

Adam Palomino, The Edgy Guy: Once per game, when Jason is near you, you may taunt Jason to draw his attention to you for three seconds, similar to a female counselor who uses Pamela's sweater.

A.J. Mason, The Rocker Chick: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a walkman. Can throw the walkman on the ground. From there on out, the walkman acts just like a radio turned on until Jason destroys it. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson, The Jock: Can preform a melee attack without a melee weapon, instead choosing to use his fist. Since all melee weapons have a damage and stun value of 1-4, the melee would have a damage and a stun of 2, but would have increased recovery time and stamina used if it misses. 

Chad Kensington, The Preppy Guy: "The 1%" - The Chad player receives a 50% bonus to total earned XP for that round.

Deborah Kim, The Bookish Girl: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a encyclopedia. The encyclopedia can be thrown and has a high chance to stun while also having low damage. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Eric "JR" LaChappa, The Nerdy Guy: The first repair you make every game is instantly repaired, saving valuable seconds.

Jenny Myers, The Girl Next Door: "The Final Showdown" - If you are the last player (at the location), other than Jarvis, if you knock Jason down or stun Jason, you "kill" Jason (but the XP isn't worth as much as the sweater kill).  The stunning condition will require a minimum of 5+ accumulated Jason stuns through the match from any player(s).  Jenny matches the type of F13 movie character to kill the villain at the end.

Kenny Riedell, The Head Counselor: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by a pocket knife. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Tiffany Cox, The Flirty Girl: Once per game, Tiffany may strip from her shirt, shorts, and shoes. This raises her stealth beyond maximum, making her incapable of making noise that Jason can track for ten seconds, even when sprinting.

Vanessa Jones, The Athletic Girl: Has a fourth item slot that is taken up by an energy bar. When used, Vanessa's stamina is restored to full. Once the item is used, the extra item slot disappears.

Thoughts? Opinions? 

Idk why but I love Tiffanys one.And I was all so thinking for Tiffany because she is supposed to be the hot girl in the game I think if your the last one left and the cops arrived . I think that if she is very close to the cops the should think she's pretty and come to help her so they can her number 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love all of these! They all add great flavor to each character without "breaking" them and tipping them into OP territory, imo.

I heard about pictures from early alpha/beta where they all had abilities as well, and I wonder what happened? Maybe was too hard to balance? Either way, damn shame

Really bummed about that  because the characters are starting to feel somewhat similar the more and more I play. Yes there are polar opposites such as Vanessa and Deborah, but some of the other "in between ones" are starting to feel like i am playing Kenny. Jenny feels like Kenny :(

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ColasCorner said:

I like them aside from the Tiffany one... I know its in keeping with the movies, but come on.

Ok you don't know she might go in her bra and underwear dude you have a bad mind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Moe9999633 said:

Ok you don't know she might go in her bra and underwear dude you have a bad mind

 

No? That's what I'm saying. Plus it doesn't really make sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ColasCorner said:

 

No? That's what I'm saying. Plus it doesn't really make sense.

Ok I now u ok I now understand yea and it is true if you take your clothes off 1) how does she wear it again 2) if you naked that doesn't make you stealthy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...