Sign in to follow this  
Kohney

Annual double xp

Only once a year is way to infrequent. If they waited till 2018 to do another double xp day, 50-60% of the player base will be gone by the time it happens and those that are left will likely already be well past lvl 50. 

35 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Have double xp events on every weekend that a Friday the 13th falls on.

That's also too infrequent. Here are the next seven Friday the 13th dates... 

October 13, 2017

April 13, 2018

July 13, 2018

September 13, 2019

December 13, 2019

March 13, 2020

November 13, 2020

How frequent do most games do double xp weekends? No snark. This is my first xp multiplayer game.

2 minutes ago, malloymk said:

How frequent do most games do double xp weekends? No snark. This is my first xp multiplayer game.

Every holiday or after an update. Sometimes they'll do it randomly. I've seen COD just announce one out of nowhere and there isn't anything big going on.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Every holiday or after an update. Sometimes they'll do it randomly. I've seen COD just announce one out of nowhere and there isn't anything big going on.

Gotcha. Maybe they could do something else for those friday the 13th events. New map, clothes, etc.

8 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Yeah CoD at least back when I played, would do them pretty frequently. Maybe once a month type of thing.

I wouldn't be against them doing a double exp event once a month, especially since once you hit level 50 the grind becomes realllllll.

Triple XP for Halloween and some CP thrown in for us to buy more perks and Jason kills - now that would be nice ??

1 hour ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Same with Battlefield. Double XP announcement right out of the blue...