I don't see why there can't be an option? Would be interesting to check out. Even if gameplay is smoother in 3rd person, it would be nice to experience both. 

Sure as an option, but then you'd have people complaining on the forums because the only way to play "pure" is to use first player view and third player view has an advantage, and we need to lock the view to first player and yada yada yada the best part was the lobster bisque.

Personally I prefer third person in games like this.  The increased view makes up for lacking a lot of sensory inputs that you have in real life.

On 6/26/2017 at 12:00 AM, creaperboy said:

I would like a First person mode it would made the game scarier in my opinion, any else agrees?

My idea is the host could have an option to make the game third or first person.

If they can make it work, sure if it was put in as an option. But I'd hope it'd be better that the Virtual Cabin's first person. That makes me feel nauseous whenever I play it.