I'd like to report the player 76561198013041804.

This player used an exploit to get inside a room in the big house of Higgins Haven.

This player also constantly ear raped us with MAX volume static voice chat of child screams and a "sweat shirt baby" song.

This player also was repeatedly hitted by Jason and didn't seem to take any damage (no blood and/or limping whatsoever).

Screenshot 1 --> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=955607790

Screenshot 2 --> http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=955607764

438740_screenshots_20170625232636_1.jpg

438740_screenshots_20170625232633_1.jpg

• Like 1

Just replied to another post: gotta be careful playing the name and shame game. I think it's against forum rules? I could be wrong. However, I'm all for it, as long as you provide evidence supporting your accusation. 

38 minutes ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

Just replied to another post: gotta be careful playing the name and shame game. I think it's against forum rules? I could be wrong. However, I'm all for it, as long as you provide evidence supporting your accusation. 

Nah the rules are not to name and shame here. If someone cheats you send your evidence to @GunMedia_Ben to deal with it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

I've read the rules but I don't see anything against reporting another player.

From my understanding the rules are more about not starting a flame war, using hate speech and so forth which I'm not doing. I'm reporting a player objectively with evidence. Which is not any of those things. ;)

40 minutes ago, Benallan17 said:

Nah the rules are not to name and shame here. If someone cheats you send your evidence to @GunMedia_Ben to deal with it.

I've sended the evidence to @GunMedia_Ben, Wished this information was a bit more clear on the forum stickies.

• Like 1

This will not get the player in trouble at all. Gun Media has said they will punish hackers but if you exploit they won't do a thing. It's just heavily frowned upon.

Locking this thread as publcly naming and shaming is frowned on.