Jump to content

What do you want to see in the game?  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. What do you want to see in the future?

    • Maps
      8
    • Characters
      2
    • Campaign
      1
    • Perks
      0


Recommended Posts

I would personally like to see new levels, and like i said in the other post it would be great to throw in some random ones. Such as Manhattan and the Ship...maybe even space. 

Also it would be cool to be able to customize your councillor more. Not just in terms of clothes but appearance. 

Jason for sure needs more Kill moves and a choice of Weapons. Maybe even customize your own kiils. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maps; 

like maybe the small town and surrounding areas ? The big graveyard from Vi and it's surroundings would make me go all beyond happy for example.

 

And yes more weapon choices for Jason, I'd really would love to see that.

 

But hey the game is still young, I think it will be more than ok in the near future and after that.

I think we are in good hands to be perfectly honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1. Some coffee thermos or an energy drink or something that you could drink to regain some stamina like the health spray works to heal youself.
2. A joint or something that you could smoke to make the fear go away or maybe some pills or something.
3. More melee weapons like hatchet, golf club, kitchen knife and shovel.
4. A harpoon gun that should work like the shotgun.
5. More counselors like Cort from part 6 and the stoners from part 3. We really need a stoner character! 
6. If there will be a new map i want an RV like the one Cort is driving in part 6 instead of two cars or one car and a boat and i want the RV to work as a small cabin so everyone can get inside instead of seats but it should be harder to start the RV like for example you should need 1 battery, 1 gas, 2 tires and a key. If Jason stops the RV he can just break the door and go inside it and start slashing! Or a school bus with more seats.
7. There is alot of people whining over that they can't get Savini Jason and won't accept that it's an exclusive skin for the backers. I did not back the project and i like that it's exclusive for the backers because they earned it. My suggestion to at least try to stop people from whining so much would be to make a 2009 reboot Jason for everyone and he should have a regular pitchfork as  a weapon so you can use the same motion capture, executions and abilities as the Savini Jason. 
8. When the Police arrives one dead or escaped player should return as Sheriff Michael Garris from part 6 with a shotgun aswell but he shouldn't be able to escape to the police unless everyone else has escaped before him or died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, horrorfangirl said:

I would personally like to see new levels, and like i said in the other post it would be great to throw in some random ones. Such as Manhattan and the Ship...maybe even space. 

Also it would be cool to be able to customize your councillor more. Not just in terms of clothes but appearance. 

Jason for sure needs more Kill moves and a choice of Weapons. Maybe even customize your own kiils. 

Manhattan was a kickstater goal but the don't reach it, ship can be really cool and space is like no xD i mean do you imagine be in the space with people who dress with 70's clothes? and what ways counselours would escape if you are in space? The customize idea it's not bad but i think it's fine like is it now because i feel like each counselour had is own personality and yeah Jason need more kill moves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Redmarble said:

Maps; 

like maybe the small town and surrounding areas ? The big graveyard from Vi and it's surroundings would make me go all beyond happy for example.

 

And yes more weapon choices for Jason, I'd really would love to see that.

 

But hey the game is still young, I think it will be more than ok in the near future and after that.

I think we are in good hands to be perfectly honest.

I would love to see a town in the game, can be really awesome but for now sadly Gun need to be worried for others things like servers and bugs

 

8 hours ago, DasFuran said:

1. Some coffee thermos or an energy drink or something that you could drink to regain some stamina like the health spray works to heal youself.
2. A joint or something that you could smoke to make the fear go away or maybe some pills or something.
3. More melee weapons like hatchet, golf club, kitchen knife and shovel.
4. A harpoon gun that should work like the shotgun.
5. More counselors like Cort from part 6 and the stoners from part 3. We really need a stoner character! 
6. If there will be a new map i want an RV like the one Cort is driving in part 6 instead of two cars or one car and a boat and i want the RV to work as a small cabin so everyone can get inside instead of seats but it should be harder to start the RV like for example you should need 1 battery, 1 gas, 2 tires and a key. If Jason stops the RV he can just break the door and go inside it and start slashing! Or a school bus with more seats.
7. There is alot of people whining over that they can't get Savini Jason and won't accept that it's an exclusive skin for the backers. I did not back the project and i like that it's exclusive for the backers because they earned it. My suggestion to at least try to stop people from whining so much would be to make a 2009 reboot Jason for everyone and he should have a regular pitchfork as  a weapon so you can use the same motion capture, executions and abilities as the Savini Jason. 
8. When the Police arrives one dead or escaped player should return as Sheriff Michael Garris from part 6 with a shotgun aswell but he shouldn't be able to escape to the police unless everyone else has escaped before him or died.

I agree with all your ideas they are really awesome! inthe point 2 you are talking about drugs? xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×