Sign in to follow this  
Savini_is_God

Howdy!

Hey guys, long time horror fan here. I'very been a video gamer for most of my life starting way back on the Atari 2600. I'be been a horror fan just as long. Saw my first Friday movie back in the early 80's on t.v. Friday the 13th part 3!!! I loved it and I was hooked. Once I heard about this game I couldn't believe they were actually making a Friday the 13th game. It was so surreal and now, it's here and after playing it for damn near a month I can honestly say that it's my favorite game in a long, long time. Such a great concept. Kudos to the designers and developers on something that might ignite (hopefully) a series of similar games to follow starring other horror villains. Could you imagine a Freddy, Leatherface, or Michael Myers game using the same game play system?

Welcome to the forums indeed :) 

I do hope you enjoy your stay here, and of course the game !

So happy to see a fellow oldy ;

I am from 72 , and oh yes..; Atari, C64, arcades,the late 70's, 80's...oh my..the memories.

So, cheers, and yes Savini is God, although Jordu Schell and Rick Baker are pretty damn awesome too imho ;) 

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're having fun with the game, and we do have quite a few real long-term videogamers here. I 'only' started in 1986, myself, with my ZX Spectrum 128k. Times sure have changed!

I don't know what format you're playing on, but here's a link to the general Steam ID/Gamertag thread and you could also take a look at the format-specific group organising threads in Player-Run Challengers as well, if you like.