I was wondering when an in-game cheat report function is coming for consoles?  I know the devs are hard at work patching known glitches as fast as they can like the roof/bear trap glitches but I'm still running into players glitching inside walls like the wall next to the book case 2nd floor of the Higgins haven main house.  There's another inside the wall glitch on packanack 2nd floor as well.  

I thought maybe it was unintentional as I've personally gotten stuck inside closets and had to leave the game so people didn't have to wait 20mins but I caught the same player doing it on both packanack and then on Higgins.  

I screen shot the guys name (Fluxx_bills) on psn and the exact location he was hiding but without a reliable means of reporting (and no devs verifying if anything is actually being done) it's starting to get annoying even playingF13.  

Crap like exploits and cheats are all I see even after the patches and it just drains the fun out of the game when I'm playing the objective but die and have to either forfeit my end game bonus xp or sit and watch a guy sit inside a wall for 15mins.

Same guy two different maps, then a group consisting of 3 players using out of map glitches while I'm running around trying to call the cops.  

I don't care about griefers who betray me (which happens with crazy frequency) it's sometimes fun to have a beef with other counselors, I'm not even mad about the counselors who help Jason find me (I can get my vengeance the next game)  what's really killing the experience is a counselor who's invincible because he's inside the wall or outside the map.  Can we please get a glitch report function with the next patch?  Forget the retro reskin, forget the free cp, just allow us to report bugs so they can get addressed and the exploiter punished. 

Same here, I don't know where I'm supposed to go to specifically report locations on the map where people are glitching, I have som video recordings of locations and how they're doing it but I don't know how to put it into the devs hands.

• Like 1