Campkill

Crazy Improbable suggestions!

Ok here's the topic! What's the wildest suggestions that will most likely never be implemented for any number of logical reasons but you still would love it if added! 

I don't care if it's game breaking, improbable or insane. Just share some lofty pipe dreams that you know will never arrive. 

Mine?

1) Jason vs Jason vs Jason vs Jason etc- a whole lobby of Jasons fighting to the death. How? Don't know. Why? Don't care!  What mechanics would govern death, damage, victory? How the hell do I know!? Just throw a bunch of Jasons in to ki ki ki ma ma ma the fuck outta each other. 

2) Jason goes to war- we've seen military battle Jason before and they kicked his butt easy enough. I'm picturing a role reversal here. instead of Jason is Op and easily killing councilors, Jason is the hunted and the other players are out looking to catch or blow him up as military guys with superior firepower. The game becomes "Jason is not op, the squad is". Let's all get Jason as he tries his best to survive. 

3) Jason goes to Hell- in hell Jason is hunted and hurt by demons or even the angry souls of his victims. I'm picturing single player mode with Savini Jason under player control. Savini J is unique to the game and his adventures in hell could also be such. What would adjectives be? I don't know. But kicking Satan's ass could be in there. 

4) build your own maps- easy to picture. You are given building blocks and allowed to build your dream map and upload them for use by others. Put some crazy stuff in there too. 

5) Thursday the 12th- a visually graphic camp that you can run around and meet players to group with. Talk to people to get a party going and find randoms in an in-game setting. Yup I'm throwing nonsense in. But hey! I'm allowed to. 

That's all I got right now since I don't feel like typing out my "ghostbusters vs Jason" idea right now. 

Go ahead...give me some improbable and/or impossible ideas. 

What's the wildest suggestions that will most likely never be implemented for any number of logical reasons?

Jason isn't Jason...he's Roy. Yep. Just Roy. 

Jason gets resurrected by lightning a decade after death and has brand new eyes and is massively muscular.  

Jason fights a telekinetic girl.

Jason goes to New York and punches a guy's head clean off the neck.

Jason is a tiny weird soul possessing monster who jumps from person to person.

Jason goes to space.

There's no way they could view the first four films and then destroy the mythos with such lunacy as listed above.

LALALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALA

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JohnnyKapow said:

What's the wildest suggestions that will most likely never be implemented for any number of logical reasons?

Jason isn't Jason...he's Roy. Yep. Just Roy. 

Jason gets resurrected by lightning a decade after death and has brand new eyes and is massively muscular.  

Jason fights a telekinetic girl.

Jason goes to New York and punches a guy's head clean off the neck.

Jason is a tiny weird soul possessing monster who jumps from person to person.

Jason goes to space.

There's no way they could view the first four films and then destroy the mythos with such lunacy as listed above.

LALALALALALALALA CAN'T HEAR YOU LALALALALALALALA

HAHAHAHA!!!

Youre a madman! It would never be done!

with that said...here's a secret you may block me for. I actually love Jason X. Like, seriously adore every min of it. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Campkill said:

HAHAHAHA!!!

Youre a madman! It would never be done!

with that said...here's a secret you may block me for. I actually love Jason X. Like, seriously adore every min of it. 

I look at everything from Part 6 and beyond as being something GWAR would come up with. Here they with their holiday favourite Vlad the Impaler.  

I love GWAR. I just don't love GWAR in my 13 Fridays stuff.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JohnnyKapow said:

I look at everything from Part 6 and beyond as being something GWAR would come up with. Here they with their holiday favourite Vlad the Impaler.  

I love GWAR. I just don't love GWAR in my 13 Fridays stuff.

Well damn...I was thinking a new mode "Jason vs GWAR" would be amaaaaaazing! Soundtracks alone would be OMG!

13 hours ago, Campkill said:

5) Thursday the 12th- a visually graphic camp that you can run around and meet players to group with. Talk to people to get a party going and find randoms in an in-game setting.

This should be implemented! A nice virtual social hub. Could have seasonal events... or just be summer camp year round. Could have mini games like fishing or archery or canoe races. Everyone can be assigned a camp, cabin, tent, etc. Could seamlessly transition into a match once you team up or wander too far into the woods with a group. Just spitballing here. But yeah, love the idea and what it could be a gateway to. Like open world F13 with instances for matches. Drop in, drop out gameplay. Etc. You've rung my bell; I'm salivating at the thought. Woof!

I am just picturing Jason splattered in alien love seed now. Everyone teaming up against Gor Gor.

Also the idea of Thursday the 12th... did you just make 7 Days to Die version of Friday the 13th? build your own cabins and meet counselors. Maybe get some poon poon before Jason's Bday?

Crazy suggestion: cursed items from Friday the 13th: The Series.

Gain some absurd ability at the cost of another counselor's life, lol.

At least this way there is a point to TKing lol

4 hours ago, Pjthines said:

Gain some absurd ability at the cost of another counselor's life, lol.

At least this way there is a point to TKing lol

There is apparently, its called stealing their boat. Guess they thought they were playing GTA when he hit me with the shotgun on the docks. Just what these trolls need, more validations to their anti-social behavior.

What if there were Jason characters designed by Rob Zombie, Dario Argento, George Romero, etc?

Seasonal themed, limited time only Jason's! 

Add new styles of Jason that are holiday themed while still making them creepy as hell. They could only be available for a day or two during the holiday.

Halloween: Pumpkin Jason

Christmas: Santa Jason

Easter: Bunny Jason (Maybe not...)

I forget what other holidays there are...

You could also put the councilors in Christmas jumpers and things like that. 

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

What if there were Jason characters designed by Rob Zombie, Dario Argento, George Romero, etc?

Rob's Jason would be 11 feet tall with hobo hair and covered in grime and his pants would be sh*t-stained from the dead guy he took them from and he'd and have an Oedipus complex because his mom was a stripper. And his vocabulary would consist only of the word "F*CK."Oh wait that already exists.

• Like 2

how about floating heads, cobwebs in cabins and oh yeah digging mode

• Like 2

On 6/24/2017 at 10:45 PM, Campkill said:

4) build your own maps- easy to picture. You are given building blocks and allowed to build your dream map and upload them for use by others. Put some crazy stuff in there too. 

5) Thursday the 12th- a visually graphic camp that you can run around and meet players to group with. Talk to people to get a party going and find randoms in an in-game setting. 

These two right here! Actually opening up to create your own maps would be awesome. You are given x number of each item, part, weapon, cabin, etc and can make your own map layouts with roads, water, etc would be incredible. 

And meeting up with people at camp before the mayhem starts is brilliant. Could be a lot of fun 

and maybe add an ultimate survivor mode. Any survivors roll over into a next match. they also start with any items they took with them upon leaving. How many matches in a row could you survive type thing 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Davidt said:

how about floating heads, cobwebs in cabins and oh yeah digging mode

Don't forget strange beings, hidden cabins, bloodied weapons and a wealth of Jack 'o' Lanterns dotted around the map. 

• Like 2

bloodied weapons,jack o lanterns,hidden cabins. now that sounds like some really good ideas.id like to see a masoleum that secretly opens in the graveyard revealing very damaging items or books.id also like to see hidden cave that opens under a stone mausoleum in the graveyard revealing a cave,with secrets rooms that contain occult books and secret notes and clues about crystal lake.

6 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Don't forget strange beings, hidden cabins, bloodied weapons and a wealth of Jack 'o' Lanterns dotted around the map. 

Yes seeing this is a crazy idea thread i felt the need to bring up mr howards bunch of ideas

21 hours ago, Davidt said:

Yes seeing this is a crazy idea thread i felt the need to bring up mr howards bunch of ideas

He walks amongst us...here and now. Some have even tried to stop him...no one can. 

• Like 2

Mortal Kombat mode where team killers are forced into a arena of sorts to fight to the death while everyone else place bets on who will live. Whoever bets correctly gets 500 XP. The winner gets only 25 XP.

• Like 1

A flamethrower for counselors to use maybe? that could do high damage and knock off jasons mask pretty quickly

On 6/27/2017 at 1:36 AM, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Rob's Jason would be 11 feet tall with hobo hair and covered in grime and his pants would be sh*t-stained from the dead guy he took them from and he'd and have an Oedipus complex because his mom was a stripper. And his vocabulary would consist only of the word "F*CK."Oh wait that already exists.

You seriously hit the nail on the head with the disappointment he would create. Jason would probably have an dethelectro dance beat as he approaches. More disappointment. Funny how his art was so cool with White Zombie and just continues to decline, as well as his music. I will give him credit that he can create grotesque characters, but yet make them fall short. Although if we really analyze Jason, he kills because his mom tells him to. Does he already have an Oedipus Complex?? Just an observation.

you have to have an imagination. now days everyone wants to pretend to stay balanced and professional and politically correct and smart.but on election day last year everyone said NO to all the normal,rational,crazy ,people. some people are too stupid to see a good idea when its presented.also most folks just dont want to risk falling out of crediability and loosing their face. alot of ideas i have suggested would work for story mode. a graveyard map dlc would make sense and add on to the franchise story. also Rob zombie does incredible art.im sure that modern, rational, scientific,proper,professional idiots have no clue about horror and metal culture or anything about Rob Zombie,all they know is that they hate red necks.