My GameChat doesn't work at all, I've messaged Xbox support and they tried a few things and then they sent me here 

Are you also having the following issues?   

Morph not giving the red targetting dot

Name Plates not displaying above players

Perk load outs not saving

Jason kill load outs not saving

• Like 1

Okay I'm also going to assume you're using a wireless controller.    The workaround I have found for all those issues is to get a cable and plug your controller directly into the X1.   As long as you leave the controller plugged in when starting/playing the game all that stuff will work.

@GunMedia_Ben @JPops   Any chance we can get something pinned at the top of the page with this workaround for those issues on Xbox One?

This may be a stupid question but have you tried deleting and re-installing? I am not seeing these problems on Xbox and since console are closed platforms in which settings would not be tweaked it out of date I think it would be an install issue now that's a guess but worth a shot. If you haven't tried that it's worth a shot to see if that fixes your issue. 

Speaking for myself that was the first thing I tried.   Tried delete-reinstall, tried delete-hard reset-reinstall problem stayed the same.   Plug the came with the system wireless controller into the Xbox problem gone.   I even experimented a bit.   I picked load outs for one Jason with controller plugged in, hard reset, load outs saved.    Started game with controller plugged in, unplugged controller, did load outs on another Jason, hard reset, changes didn't save.   

Honestly what baffles me @JPops is 1. Not all Xbox users are having these issues. 2. That plugging in the wireless controller fixes it. 3. Everyone I have seen that is complaining about just ONE of these problems ends up having ALL of them.

Edited by csharris4