Yekyaa

[GAMEPLAY] [BUG] Only Slot 1 Appears To Work

When setting up Counselor Profiles, only perks in Slot 1 appear to work.

What I mean by this: In the regular in-game menu, modifying a counselor's perks appears to save everything properly. Same thing with the lobby-of-a-game menu.

However, when you equip more than 1 perk that gives items, such as a bat, firecrackers, walkie talkie, etc, only the one equipped in the first slot will be given to you upon start of the match.

This leads me to believe that only the first slot works for all perks, which concerns me greatly.

If this is functioning as intended, why are there three perk slots?  How is it intended to function? Is this actually a bug, or just misinformation on the part of me as a player?

I neglected to mention that I play on PC via Steam and this issue occurs. I know the same issue occurs for some people on console, but mine occurs on PC as well.

Edited by Yekyaa
Forgot to mention platform (PC)

Ah, this might explain why my map perk hasn't been showing up. I thought it was just the map. But come to think of it, my characters have been getting terrified a lot faster in the game (I usually also have whichever perk that grants a forty-something percent bonus to fear).

I've been having the same problem. I had no bugs while first playing the game on my brothers ps4, all perks worked no matter what slot they were in, even if I adjusted them at the main menu and not in lobby. 

But since I got it for my xbox 1, I noticed that only my perk 1 slot works and it is extremely frustrating. I equip the Baseball bat perk and my character won't start with it unless it's in slot 1, same with my firecrackers perk. It makes me not even want to play knowing that I'm at a huge disadvantage while playing as a counselor, I seriously hope they fix it soon because this problem coupled with the slow connections and servers renders the game almost unplayable.