This October there will be a Friday the 13th and I am here to suggest that the devs add something huge or do some kind of big event on that day. It is only rightful something big happens when the 13th lands on a Friday for this game. 

I got many other suggestions but discovering the date landing made me prioritize suggesting this first :)

• Like 3

Or put Jason on steroids and triple xp for anyone who escapes lol. 

Im not good at pinpoint suggestions like this that's why I started it so broad 

If you say "Halloween map Jack 'o' Lanterns" five times in the mirror a certain forum member should appear in this thread. 

• Like 3

13x XP for only 130 minutes starting at 1:30pm EST.

All matches last only 13 minutes for that day only.

Introduction of 13-player game mode(or 13 counselors. If it's 12 + Tommy that makes 13).

13 new weapons, 13 new outfits, on and on...

"Black-heart Mode"

13 counselors

1 black heart item

if it's in your possession, you get Jason's powers, but not the executions... that means throwing knives, traps, morph, stalk, sense, shift. Plus all your normal counselor abilities.

Whoever kills you claims the heart and powers for them self

All melee. No shotguns. No escape. Deathmatch. Last man standing.

Maybe even new counselor skins of those possessed by Jason straight from the movie.

Of course, this is assuming the devs have the licenses to do so.

live podcast with WES And the Illfonic and Gunmedia team.with live gameplay discussion and tactics.live questions and awnsers session with forum members. add a huge single player story mode campaign with rural cabins and rural backroads,diners,grocery stores unlockable vehichles. Add Pamela Voorhees include other suprise maps. id like to see all this stuff happen on the date of friday the 13th this coming october.

5 hours ago, REDDOG said:

live podcast with WES And the Illfonic and Gunmedia team.with live gameplay discussion and tactics.live questions and awnsers session with forum members. add a huge single player story mode campaign with rural cabins and rural backroads,diners,grocery stores unlockable vehichles. Add Pamela Voorhees include other suprise maps. id like to see all this stuff happen on the date of friday the 13th this coming october.

Of course everyone would love this, but I think that might be Halloween 2018 to be honest ;)  

Time goes fast;

it's 4 months, I don't see it happen, well everything that you mentioned, some stuff probably and hopefully yes.

But I am ok with that. 

How about just a nice ANNOUNCEMENT of some good content on the way?

"Uber Jason DLC on the way"

"New map underway"

"Various goodies on the way"

"thanks for your support".

I told the others. They didn't believe me. Look in the posts above. Someone, somewhere... said "Halloween Jack 'o' Lanterns in the mirror, and just as I predicted... he arrived. We're doomed. We're all doomed. 

I think there should be a big Halloween event, which will start on October 13th and run till October 31st.

This event will include Double or possibly Triple XP, and because there really isn't anything to unlock after you hit 101. There has got to be something for the Survivors and even Jason to Unlock during this period.

My Ideas are:

-Every Survivor gets their own Halloween costume, 2 per character may be pushing it but maybe outfits that can be mixed and matched to whatever you prefer. These costumes could literally be anything, whatever fits each character. Costumes I think are something we actually need, it would be a lot different than a re-colored t-shirt of the clothes we already have.

-A Brand New Jason, I thought that a Headless Horseman Jason would be awesome. His head is a Jack-O-Lantern that glows and when a survivor knocks his mask off, the whole head comes off. So when Jason loses it, he's headless for the rest of the match. I know it's not a real Jason but, I think Gun Media are most likely going to make more Jason's that are exclusive to the game like Savini Jason. So I don't think there is a problem with something that's as silly as this. I mean if there IS going to be a Halloween event, why not go crazy and make a cool ass Jason that fits with the Holiday.

-A New Halloween Map, This one's maybe a stretch, but it's something I'd like to see. Maybe a small town map would fit for this event, decorated for Halloween. The street where Alice Hardy gets killed in the beginning of Part 2 might be a good place for the map to be set, Gun Media can probably expand on that street by making it a sectioned off area of a town. Your Characters are dressed for the part anyway might as well go trick-or-treating. But with Jason on the loose, it will mostly be Trick and no treating. Also because it's a new map, it would be nice to see a new cutscene starter that is Halloween themed, all the survivors are dressed up for a Halloween party around the fire. Could be in a public park somewhere in the town.

That's really all I had for ideas, but other stuff could be changes to the other maps specifically for Halloween. Like pumpkins set up or what I think would be cool is a thick fog that consumes the map making it harder to see Jason. Imagine how scary it would be to see Jason bursting out of Fog when you're not expecting it. Though I could see this being something players would complain about, being that Jason would probably have an upper hand being able to see people when they can't see him. But that's the whole point, it allows Jason to be more stealthy.

• Like 1

A lot of interesting ideas are in this thread. I think we can all agree something special will come along on 10/13.

I have a few wacky ideas, that might never come to fruition, but here goes.

1. Halloween themed new map, that takes place in a residential neighborhood with a local park, and counselors dressed to go trick or treating <-- Someone already mentioned this, I love the idea

2. Houses could be rigged with Halloween themed decorations that can distract Jason, such as skeletons in a closet that jumps out, etc

3. Pumpkins can contain candy that gives you a short sugar rush, increasing your stamina regen for a short duration

4. New kill animations for Jason, such as drowning counselors in a Halloween punch bowl. Shoving a piece of candy through their eye. Impaling them with a pitchfork, or knocking them into a shallow grave with a shovel to the head in the local park

5. Have a Ouija board that requires two counselors to operate, where they can summon someone that was previously murdered by Jason back from the dead, and like Tommy, a player can then spawn as the ghost, with a unique set of abilities, and pass through walls etc and assist the counselors, but cannot pick up objects for obvious reasons, and can still be "sent back" by Jason if both the summoners die

Just a few random ideas

• Like 2

10 hours ago, TWoods 826 said:

I think there should be a big Halloween event, which will start on October 13th and run till October 31st.

This event will include Double or possibly Triple XP, and because there really isn't anything to unlock after you hit 101. There has got to be something for the Survivors and even Jason to Unlock during this period.

My Ideas are:

-Every Survivor gets their own Halloween costume, 2 per character may be pushing it but maybe outfits that can be mixed and matched to whatever you prefer. These costumes could literally be anything, whatever fits each character. Costumes I think are something we actually need, it would be a lot different than a re-colored t-shirt of the clothes we already have.

-A Brand New Jason, I thought that a Headless Horseman Jason would be awesome. His head is a Jack-O-Lantern that glows and when a survivor knocks his mask off, the whole head comes off. So when Jason loses it, he's headless for the rest of the match. I know it's not a real Jason but, I think Gun Media are most likely going to make more Jason's that are exclusive to the game like Savini Jason. So I don't think there is a problem with something that's as silly as this. I mean if there IS going to be a Halloween event, why not go crazy and make a cool ass Jason that fits with the Holiday.

-A New Halloween Map, This one's maybe a stretch, but it's something I'd like to see. Maybe a small town map would fit for this event, decorated for Halloween. The street where Alice Hardy gets killed in the beginning of Part 2 might be a good place for the map to be set, Gun Media can probably expand on that street by making it a sectioned off area of a town. Your Characters are dressed for the part anyway might as well go trick-or-treating. But with Jason on the loose, it will mostly be Trick and no treating. Also because it's a new map, it would be nice to see a new cutscene starter that is Halloween themed, all the survivors are dressed up for a Halloween party around the fire. Could be in a public park somewhere in the town.

That's really all I had for ideas, but other stuff could be changes to the other maps specifically for Halloween. Like pumpkins set up or what I think would be cool is a thick fog that consumes the map making it harder to see Jason. Imagine how scary it would be to see Jason bursting out of Fog when you're not expecting it. Though I could see this being something players would complain about, being that Jason would probably have an upper hand being able to see people when they can't see him. But that's the whole point, it allows Jason to be more stealthy.

Ok I love all of your ideas but in the new town map I think the new cut scene should be their all in the big house of the town in a party and the guy that always dies in the cutscene Tiffany and Chad are kissing in front of every one and Jason comes and kills them and I thought a costume for Tiffany should probably be a slutty nurse or Daphne form scoopy doo and Chad Fred deb Velma and Adam shaggy

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Arcanecynic said:

I have a few wacky ideas, that might never come to fruition, but here goes.

1. Halloween themed new map, that takes place in a residential neighborhood with a local park, and counselors dressed to go trick or treating <-- Someone already mentioned this, I love the idea

2. Houses could be rigged with Halloween themed decorations that can distract Jason, such as skeletons in a closet that jumps out, etc

3. Pumpkins can contain candy that gives you a short sugar rush, increasing your stamina regen for a short duration

4. New kill animations for Jason, such as drowning counselors in a Halloween punch bowl. Shoving a piece of candy through their eye. Impaling them with a pitchfork, or knocking them into a shallow grave with a shovel to the head in the local park

5. Have a Ouija board that requires two counselors to operate, where they can summon someone that was previously murdered by Jason back from the dead, and like Tommy, a player can then spawn as the ghost, with a unique set of abilities, and pass through walls etc and assist the counselors, but cannot pick up objects for obvious reasons, and can still be "sent back" by Jason if both the summoners die

Just a few random ideas

Wow, that's actually some very neat ideas. I really liked the punch bowl Jason kill idea and the stamina regen from candy.

10 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Ok I love all of your ideas but in the new town map I think the new cut scene should be their all in the big house of the town in a party and the guy that always dies in the cutscene Tiffany and Chad are kissing in front of every one and Jason comes and kills them and I thought a costume for Tiffany should probably be a slutty nurse or Daphne form scoopy doo and Chad Fred deb Velma and Adam shaggy

I actually thought about this again after I posted it, yes I agree it should be a different area instead of the campfire; just to change it up. I also had a couple costume Ideas, being that Chad is always scared in the cutscene. I think a werewolf costume would be perfect for that Chad Face, Also a Michael Jackson Zombie (Thriller Music Video) costume for Bugsy. The Scooby-Doo costumes I think are a pretty good idea too. I also like the Slutty Nurse Tiffany idea, I got a good laugh from that one cause it's perfect.

For Friday the 13th, give Camp Crystal Lake uniforms for all the counselors for the event you can keep. Add new maps like Alice's house from part 2, morgue from part 4, graveyard from part 6, and some other new maps and goodies!