Hello everybody I just wanted to ask if someone ever got the perk on the pic below and if yes the what is it because I always see it while rolling perks but I never get it and I want to know what it is because I think it's a perk that you start with pocket knife so if someone has it can you please tell me what it is? Here's the picture:image.thumb.jpeg.125a822d5e7c4db2e2714fe1c77a9628.jpeg

10 minutes ago, LuX_Fr34k3_Dylan said:

Hello everybody I just wanted to ask if someone ever got the perk on the pic below and if yes the what is it because I always see it while rolling perks but I never get it and I want to know what it is because I think it's a perk that you start with pocket knife so if someone has it can you please tell me what it is? Here's the picture:image.thumb.jpeg.125a822d5e7c4db2e2714fe1c77a9628.jpeg

There is a list of all the perks somewhere, but none of them let you start with a pocket knife. Not sure what this one is.

4 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

It's "weapon expert" increased durability to any hand held weapon. 

I think you're thinking of "Man At Arms" who's icon has a wrench and other weapons, that perk is the one that increases durability. Check the perk list, there is no perk called "Weapon Expert" at least not one I can find.

None of the perks even fit this picture. This might be an early one that wasn't fully removed that maybe let you actually start with a knife.

8 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

I think you're thinking of "Man At Arms" who's icon has a wrench and other weapons, that perk is the one that increases durability. Check the perk list, there is no perk called "Weapon Expert" at least not one I can find.

None of the perks even fit this picture. This might be an early one that wasn't fully removed that maybe let you actually start with a knife.

I think it might be platform specific or maybe region specific because man at arm's does the same thing. 

7 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

yep, he is talking about man at arms. looking at it right now. never seen this knife one. 

2 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

4aqb_1.jpg

@shwag @weirdkid5 For some reason pic didn't post to my last post

huh that is strange they must have changed what it looks like, mine shows 3 weapons next to each other and says man at arms. has the exact same description 

Just now, shwag said:

huh that is strange they must have changed what it looks like, mine shows 3 weapons next to each other and says man at arms. has the exact same description 

That's why I think maybe it's either a platform or region or country specific.

Just now, Brigadius said:

ps4/us here 

36 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

On both PS4 and PC it is Man At Arms.

Interesting They would do this. Would like to see the reasoning.

9 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

On both PS4 and PC it is Man At Arms.

Interesting They would do this. Would like to see the reasoning.

I think some of the achievements are different across platforms too. It could be something they removed or changed and left the asset in or the phrase doesn't make sense in another language or something similar maybe. 

Just now, Brigadius said:

I think some of the achievements are different across platforms too. It could be something they removed or changed and left the asset in or the phrase doesn't make sense in another language or something similar maybe. 

I'd like to see if both of these perks are possible to get at the same time, or if it is actually region specific.

5 minutes ago, NightofthePodcast said:

Those aren't all the perks. Just saying. Thank you though, because I've never seen some of those, but that's not all of em. 

It's not all of them that was just a pic of the one he asked about. And it's not in the list of standard perks. 

The full perk list can be found here

• Like 1