Sign in to follow this  
Repo Boom

Roy idea and TK solution!

Roy could easily be a killer model but why not add hon to the game as a possible TK solution? 

There could be a special, one use walkie talkie that a counselor can make a call on, ala Jarvis call, but to an ambulance for help for their hurt friend. 

Roy would only spawn in if a counselor is betrayed. The first counselor betrayed being the one to spawn in. The cinematic would be like Jarvis but it would be the ambulance rolling up and faux Jason would bust out of the ambulance rear doors.

He would have a light jog for movement and sense but the player who was at fault for the betrayal would show up on his sense ability only. He could kill other counselors if he wants, or help. 

No shift or morph abilities but he would have stalk and the ability to hide like the counselors. No traps but he would have two knives and 2 unique weapon kills for his weapon, I'm suggesting a machete. He would carry a hud like counselors and could be executed, by real Jason, like them. He gets no bonuses vs Jason.

Roy is unable to escape, cannot ride in cars or boats. He has no bonuses to swimming. He has health and, unlike Jason, can be killed due to enough punishment. 

Thought? 

This is being discussed elsewhere on the forum also.

That said, I hate the idea. Like I said in other threads, Roy needs to be a playable 'Jason' option.

He killed 17 people in Part 5. 17! He's no slouch.

• Like 3

I used the search function and couldn't come up with that topic do i created a unique topic, so far as i know. 

Roy was ok but he still wasn't Jason. We even saw real Jason in that movie. I like Roy  and would be cool with him getting a Jason spot but I also thought that this idea could be a fun way to get back at TKers and I would love to see Roy and Jason stare down and then Jason execute him. Maybe this could be a different game mode. Not sure

6 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

This is being discussed elsewhere on the forum also.

That said, I hate the idea. Like I said in other threads, Roy needs to be a playable 'Jason' option.

He killed 17 people in Part 5. 17! He's no slouch.

Agreed! Roy should be an added killer. Pamela was going to added too if they had raised enough $.

• Like 1

I kinda like the idea of of a "betrayed" counselor being a condition for Roy showing up. Not saying it should be implemented, but it's clever and fits with the lore. But since he was the "Jason" for that film, I'd like him as a selectable Jason from the get-go. I dislike not having Parts 4 and Part 5 in my Jason library.

I like this Team Kill idea, might cut down on betrayals since people don't have any consequence. Thought the penalty would stop people but it doesn't give the negative xp so it ultimately doesn't work