Garish

Packanack Lodge roof glitch

This guy glitched onto the Packanack Lodge roof and stayed there for the entire game. Boring and no fair to Jason or the other players. Please fix. Thanks in advance :)

20170624182433_1.jpg

• Like 2

The abuse of this glitch really got out of control this weekend. It doesnt mtter if you play as Jason or a counselor, you havr e to wait for 20 minutes until the game is over and for what? For a guy or a couple of guys who get a few xp more because they manged to stay alive? They dont even get the points for escaping, so the extre reward is next to nothing. Packanack is unplayable now unless you play it with friends. In a public game you always see a guy camping on the roof.

Happy double xp-weekend ... or maybe not.

• Like 1

Stupid !  How is cheating fun. Why even play.

There is another one on Higgins at main lodge East side lets you bug into empty shed attached to living room with the inaccessible door on the outside . Just a corner crouch mash to do it.

5 hours ago, carnage4u said:

This happened in our game as well...

I remember that one, carnage4u.  I ended up getting those guys reported before I joined you in that next lobby.  By the way, I'm spectrelead in-game.

• Like 1

I've had guys recently camping on top of the covered bridge also I dont even know how they're doing it but its ruining the game

• Like 1

Had this happen as well. I know naming and shaming isn't allowed on the forums, but is there a mail we can well... mail when we catch people cheating like this?

• Like 1

Same keeps happening for me on PS4. Please fix this guys! I love this game but now it eventually becomes way too boring waiting for these cheaters

• Like 1

Good news is they already know about this one and a fix for it is included in the next patch. Though I don't know when that's due out, doubt it'll be too long.

They had a lot of people contact their Twitter when it started happening and including pictures and videos like these. I even saw two people doing it in a game once, myself.

• Like 2