Daneasaur

Achievements not popping up

So I have a curious issue. While I'm getting badges, I'm not getting any of the stand alone achievements.

I can get the accumulative achievements ("Do x 13 times") and it will keep tally and unlock, but the achievements that require a single action refuse t pop for me.

IE: Be a counselor for a match, be jason for a match, get 1 kill, get killed, use the fireplace kill, use the door slam kill, finding the teddy bear, and so on. I'd really like this fixed so that when I perform the much more complex kills/activities, I can actually get them to pop up.

• Like 1

I have the same issue on PC here.  I have had the game for a month and still don't even have the "Summercamp" - Play 1 multiplayer match as a counselor.  I do not have "First Blood" even though my counselor kill progress is tracking.  I've stomped all over the bear in the cemetery and still no "Teddy Protector".  The list goes on.

Summercamp

Play 1 multiplayer match as a counselor.
  • Like 1

I'm on PC too and noticed that the single achievements ONLY pop in player matches and not public matches.

The only achievements that actually progress in public matches are the accumulative ones.

Looks like there was a patch last night (around 1.7 GB) that fixed that issue. Kudos to the team!

i dont think last night patch helping .... i have a badge for remove Jason mask 13 times but the secret achievement still not unlock , game still crash alot , 2h play last night and 3 times crash