Sign in to follow this  
Pilgrimzero

Spent about 10 hours playing today

Love this game.

Thanks Gun for this!

I can't wait to see how it evolves and gets better.  Yeah it's got some issues but things can only get better.

Thanks again Devs!

I tried playing a few games but the host left in every one so it was back to world of tanks for me.. Dedicated servers 

1 hour ago, Pilgrimzero said:

Love this game.

Thanks Gun for this!

I can't wait to see how it evolves and gets better.  Yeah it's got some issues but things can only get better.

Thanks again Devs!

Glad to see posts about others enjoying the game :). I always host private and have so much fun.

I played a couple of hours.

When it's good it's good, but between baseball bats swinging through Jason everytime, Jason's traps not disarming (so that's the cars and phones buggered straight away) and crashes to dashboard just before making it to survival it's still frustratingly broken.

I don't want to join in with the moaning but it's no fun having to spectate for 20 minutes because your two perfectly timed bat swings just went through Jason.

I hear ya, way to many issues still. Host disconnects without host migration, the game locking up and booting me to the dash on Xbox, hit detection issues, still takes time to find a room, etc