Sign in to follow this  
XLockX

-1000k + for idiots who walk in traps...

Just now, JohnnyKapow said:

Oh you mean like rolling something like the "Less noise while swimming" common perk for the millionth time and wasting CP?  

or you can get an epic thick skin with -50% damage reduction and no real penalty and be a lot harder to limp with throwing knives and melee and broken windows.  It's RNG but it's the reason why XP is never going to be useless.. unless you get all epic perks.

Just now, I Hate Spectate said:

or you can get an epic thick skin with -50% damage reduction and no real penalty and be a lot harder to limp with throwing knives and melee and broken windows.  It's RNG but it's the reason why XP is never going to be useless.. unless you get all epic perks.

Oh I'll never roll an epic perk like that silly! 

I know some people play this like they'll win cash prizes if they escape, but that's not me. I'm playing to help others and have fun. If I survive, hey that's cool. If I get killed then it's in keeping with the general theme of the films. I'll never grief other players though.

So yeah, it's dress up Barbie...but like, with axes and stuff.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I Hate Spectate said:

I tried that, it resulted in me stepping in the trap when barricading the door.  Nope  I would stick to doing it the way everyone's used to by now.  Just inside the door.

You have to make sure the trap is inside the door frame. Put slightly more of it outside to be safe.

I just got insta-killed by a bear-trap placed on the inside part of a window so i couldn't see it.

I had full HP, so it's very strange to die from it instantly. Normally they don't do so much damage.

I agree, it should be counted as a suicide. Why that was not done in the first place is beyond me.

On 6/24/2017 at 7:41 AM, SunnySolaire said:

It wan't my idea, it was @Ban_All_Music.

Back on topic tho. The reason counselors step on bear traps is because they're nearly invisible when you're running or in a hurry.

So why not give counselor-placed bear-traps a noticeable glow for counselors-only?. Counselors can still see them and they keep their use against Jason. Bear traps already have a very light shimmering because it's a pickup, but it's not enough to keep people from walking in them.

This is a fantastic idea.