The things I'd like to see balanced:

Jason can no longer grab you when you're blocking in combat mode. The counselor is already stationary and at a disadvantage, no need to compound it.

Jason can no longer grab you if you're X amount of frames into your attack animation before he initiates grab. He should have a flinch back animation.

Part 2 should not have 7 traps.

Add some particle effects to show when Jason is stun-immune. A lot of players still don't know Jason can't be chain stunned and keep swinging or shooting him after he recovers from a stun.

5 hours ago, Pamela Voorhees said:

The things I'd like to see balanced:

Jason can no longer grab you when you're blocking in combat mode. The counselor is already stationary and at a disadvantage, no need to compound it.

Jason can no longer grab you if you're X amount of frames into your attack animation before he initiates grab. He should have a flinch back animation.

Part 2 should not have 7 traps.

Add some particle effects to show when Jason is stun-immune. A lot of players still don't know Jason can't be chain stunned and keep swinging or shooting him after he recovers from a stun.

Ill disagree with your first point, however I agree wit the second. This is coming from someone who doesnt think his grab is OP like a lot of people. I think it just needs tweeking. You shouldnt miss point blank grabs but then be able to Stretch Armstrong others. Counselors need some sort of i-frames AT LEAST in combat stance if Gun wants to encourage any kind of combat from them. Heck dodge is usually useless unless you dodge backwards.

Part 7 I think has too much. 7 traps, quick morph, and can run. Again my favorite Jason but I can acknowledge he has too much for his kit whereas prt 7 is severely lacking.

A cue for counselors to know when Jason is still immune but mobile would be nice, but then again its one I think might be iffy if implemented wrong. You can chain stun Jason SOMETIMES though, usually via firecrackers after a flare or weapon stun. The problem I usually see is new players trying to attack during kill animations and not knowing THOSE i-frames    

On 23/06/2017 at 11:34 PM, 7theye said:

Which system? Need a group like this!

Xbox one :) send me a message "uncle eggnog" and I will invite to you a game when we are both playing (if you're an Xbox gamer).

On 6/25/2017 at 0:46 PM, JPops said:

I think some aren't up to the challenge and are sore losers. I just today played a game there was only 4 of us quick play. Jason was on me at the beginning of the game. Wasted a lot of time trying to kill me as I dodged in and out of cabins and basically chased me around the entire map. Meanwhile during this period someone repairs the car so obviously he breaks off and kills that counselor this gives me a second to call Tommy Jarvis so I get that done. 

I make my way back to the car and he's still there so I take off he follows me and I get cornered. Shoot him with the shotgun and bail out of there. Get in a cabin find a flare gun and fire crackers. At some point during this silence he killed the other counselor and he's on me again. I set a bear trap and he busts through getting stuck so I walk past him and run back to the car. He catches thep and grabs me but I had a pocket knife. Get to the car and damn he catches me but Tommy Jarvis comes and slices him I jump back in, start the car and what I thought would clear him didn't and the car hits him stopping it. Long story short this gets Tommy Jarvis killed. (Sorry Tommy) so I run picking up stuff for g through cabins. I can tell this Jason is getting mad since he's been unable to get me all game. Time eventually runs out I survive and like clockwork the Jason quits who happened to be the host. XP lost for that long 20 minutes which would have been a good amount. 

The morale of this story is that some players do not want a challenge, and when they have to work at it they become irritated and if they can try to negate your victory because they are frustrated. This match again was a 1v3 quick play match and none of these guys had mics nor did I know them It's a gamble sure. But like most games online your experience will be tailored by the levels of skill in that game. Not everyone is going to be awesome and not everyone is going to be horrible. With RNG at the help sometimes your success will be luck but that does not condem you to death, you just need to be creative and adapt. Lord knows I've died several times. It happens, if the game is that stale I suggest taking a break. All games lose their new sheen after some time depending upon how long you are playing it. A break may be all you need. Just my two cents. 

im up for a challenge, but its really becoming a consistent annoying thing

i took a break, only to come back to 3 games where no objectives got done no matter how well i play, im always 1 part short and all these players are only capable of calling tommy jarvis, i don't know where the hell players die so i can at least look to see if they have a part that was crucial to at least completing one objective

thats just one of my biggest pet peeves

play with friends or get owned