Sign in to follow this  
Nash

"Failed to host a game, verify you have an internet connection"

If I didn't have an internet connection I wouldn't be connected to the game.  What's up with this bug?

I'm having the same issue as well as my two friends on PS4.

Can't get into a quick match, party, or private match.

Maybe their servers are fuckingup again due to high activity.  I was hosting a match but I was the only one in the lobby, I accepted an invite from a friend without exiting said lobby, the game crashed, and now this is happening.  Devs?

8 minutes ago, Nash said:

Maybe their servers are fuckingup again due to high activity.  I was hosting a match but I was the only one in the lobby, I accepted an invite from a friend without exiting said lobby, the game crashed, and now this is happening.  Devs?

I understand man.  So they give us this 13k CP and the Jason skin as a "Sorry we messed up" and then the servers do it yet again lol.  Epic Fail.

Same problem here.  I tested Internet on all my devices and it's fine.  I keep getting kicked out with that same message for over an hour now.  Can't play at all.

On 23/06/2017 at 9:31 PM, Nash said:

If I didn't have an internet connection I wouldn't be connected to the game.  What's up with this bug?

It might not be your internet connection, it could be the speed. Have you checked your internet speeds online and/or using the 'test network connection' option on the PS4?

Sign in to follow this