weirdkid5

Servers Are Exploding Again

Quick play is completely stuffed, I keep getting this bullshit.

"Failed to host game session, Verify you have an internet connection"

The problems just never end. 

PS4

Just now, Bulldawg2010 said:

I'm assuming you guys are on PS4.

Not a single problem at all for me and I've been playing non stop since 6 yesterday.

Well not a single problem that doesn't involve random game crashes.

Yes, sorry forgot to clarify that my experience is on PS4. Not too sure about other in the thread.

2 minutes ago, SciGuy said:

Omg thank you for this! ?? Another Angel/Buffy fan I see? This was one of my favorite Angel episodes. I tip my hat to you good sir. ?

Yep, big BUFFY / ANGEL fan :D. Those shows (and STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE) don't get nearly enough credit for shaping the face of modern fantasy television, in my opinion.

• Like 1

Yeah, same problems from yesterday return for me as well.

Verify I have a internet connection, connection from host lost, all that good stuff.

Hope they get it sorted soon.  ?

Edit: Forgot to clarify, PS4 Player here.

1 minute ago, weirdkid5 said:

Good guys, keep reporting this. Worried about for when I get home now LOL

FB_IMG_1494255233368.jpg

Its better to have information that to be left in the dark and be that much more infuriated when youre home

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Yep, big BUFFY / ANGEL fan :D. Those shows (and STAR TREK: DEEP SPACE NINE) don't get nearly enough credit for shaping the face of modern fantasy television, in my opinion.

Completely agree with ya there. My sis and I a die hard fans. Just spent part of my tax return buying literally EVERY Buffy/Angel comic every made. Gonna get some summer reading in....

BREAKING: Gun Media security guard assures PS4 users who have gathered outside the company's headquarters that there isn't a problem in the PS4 server block of the building. 

• Like 3

Xbox - I just tried quick match close to 10 times and I keep getting put in a lobby by myself and no one joins. Complete bullshit and so sick of the bullshit with this game I really need to not bother until it's completely fixed if that can even happen. Kid and wife free for a couple hours and I can't even play!!!!! Sick of this shit!!!!!

18 minutes ago, thatdudescott said:

Who cares if the servers are STILL busted.

Double xp!

I do, if you can never finish a game due to crashing or host quitting and never received the xp.  If it takes an hour to complete one successful match to get 1800-2000 xp as a counselor,  what have we really gained for double xp? Xbox one version is horrible !

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, RocknRon13 said:

I do, if you can never finish a game due to crashing or host quitting and never received the xp.  If it takes an hour to complete one successful match to get 1800-2000 xp as a counselor,  what have we really gained for double xp? Xbox one version is horrible !

;) was being sarcastic. Believe me,I have all the sympathy for the Xbox One players who got screwed over. I hyped this game up to a lot of friends who probably wouldn't have bought it otherwise,and I feel horrible that they had to get it on Xbox One. I think it's completely naive and amateurish to have a double xp weekend while the game is still broken. I know they are a small team,but it's crazy how no one spoke up about how stupid a double xp weekend would be. I'm shocked that a video game website hasn't put out an article about the current state of this game.

This was RUSHED to try and take some of the attention away from the Dead By Daylight console release,I don't care what anyone says.

• Like 3