Orwell

Adding The Jason from the 2009 Reboot

I don't know if this has already been brought up and talked about so just wanted to bring it up. Perhaps you guys could bring in the Jason from the Reboot they did in 2009 as like a super special roulette type jason where you not only have to be picked to play jason but then theres an additional roulette to see if you get to the reboot jason. I say make it random because of how much more aggressive and faster the reboot jason is compared to all the other jasons. (Excluding Uber Jason of course) The Jason in question can straight up sprint and is really the smartest and most aggressive out of all the other Jasons seen on screen. I mean for christs sake he burned a woman alive in her sleeping bag. I don't know. Just my idea.

The reboot ruined the franchise.

Same with the Halloween reboots.

They should have continued on with Friday the 13th part 11.

What are ya'll talking about? Nothing killed F13. Jason keeps coming back because we keep giving him our money.

And this is a crowd funded game, if that helps my point at all.

12 hours ago, Seeker said:

I don't think it ruined anything. It did nothing that was different or out of the box. Considering that the franchise was already exhausted, continuing with part 11 would have been worse...

13 hours ago, Seeker said:

I actually enjoyed both reboots. Part 8, 9 and Jason X were pretty terrible and much worse than the reboot imo.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

The Jason from the Reboot sucks anyway....

Why? hes basically the same as every other jason except for jason X which was a joke movie and should be deleted from history. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Motoko said:

Why? hes basically the same as every other jason except for jason X which was a joke movie and should be deleted from history. 

Well first of all I don't think Jason should run, secondly I really don't think Jason taking hostages is a great move either. 

• Like 1

Just now, horrorfangirl said:

Well first of all I don't think Jason should run, secondly I really don't think Jason taking hostages is a great move either. 

when did he take a hostage? lol

and i dont think he should run either, he should be able to walk faster than counselors can jog though. 

In the 2009 movie I believe it was, he kept a girl hostage. 

Not to mention that movie is the prime cause of all these fucked up Jason stories you see floating around on the net by girl fans. :rolleyes:

Kane's Jasons are by far the best.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

In the 2009 movie I believe it was, he kept a girl hostage. 

Not to mention that movie is the prime cause of all these fucked up Jason stories you see floating around on the net by girl fans. :rolleyes:

Kane's Jasons are by far the best.

oh right, well, only one hostage because she reminded him of his mother, i like the 2009 remake, i thought it was pretty decent, it had some stupid parts but overall i thought it was decent. 

16 minutes ago, Motoko said:

oh right, well, only one hostage because she reminded him of his mother, i like the 2009 remake, i thought it was pretty decent, it had some stupid parts but overall i thought it was decent. 

Yeah but even that was dumb. That female looked nothing like the image of his mother. Of course Betsy's appearance isn't officially suppose to be used as a guide as Pamela but many films have made this so. I just thought the whole thing was random and shouldn't have been classed as a "Reboot", maybe a crappy spin-off.

• Like 1

Just now, horrorfangirl said:

Yeah but even that was dumb. That female looked nothing like the image of his mother. Of course Betsy's appearance isn't officially suppose to be used as a guide as Pamela but many films have made this so. I just thought the whole thing was random and shouldn't have been classed as a "Reboot", maybe a crappy spin-off.

Well, its not like any of the movies are actually "good"... the 80s movies are so pathetically lame, its almost like jason has a home depot in his back pocket, one scene hsa a machete, next he has a brush cutter, next he has a sledgehammer, etc, lame. 

• Like 1

Well I can assure you that any die hard fan since the early days will agree that all the early movies are the best. If you grew up watching the movies you can appreciate just how terrible the 2009 movie actually is. You have to remember that the early firms are creating the Jason you have today. He was suppose to be a living human back then.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

Well I can assure you that any die hard fan since the early days will agree that all the early movies are the best. If you grew up watching the movies you can appreciate just how terrible the 2009 movie actually is. You have to remember that the early firms are creating the Jason you have today. He was suppose to be a living human back then.

Agreed.  I grew up on the F13 movies during the 80s.  Jason was by far my favorite slasher villain, and the films had a profound impact on me as a kid growing up (as far as becoming a horror movie fan is concerned).  I remember having sleep overs with my friends, and we would rent all the Friday the 13th films (Part 1 to Part 8, on VHS) and have an all-nighter marathon.  We'd start early in the evening, and finish up the marathon by sunrise the next day.  It was so much fun!

For me, as a fan, the series ended with Jason Goes to Hell.  Everything after that is dead to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grave461 said:

Agreed.  I grew up on the F13 movies during the 80s.  Jason was by far my favorite slasher villain, and the films had a profound impact on me as a kid growing up (as far as becoming a horror movie fan is concerned).  I remember having sleep overs with my friends, and we would rent all the Friday the 13th films (Part 1 to Part 8, on VHS) and have an all-nighter marathon.  We'd start early in the evening, and finish up the marathon by sunrise the next day.  It was so much fun!

For me, as a fan, the series ended with Jason Goes to Hell.  Everything after that is dead to me. 

Agree!
I am fed up of these reboots, why not get original producers or F13 fans to take more of a part in the new movies.
That said, the franchise does belong in the 80's.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, horrorfangirl said:

Agree!
I am fed up of these reboots, why not get original producers or F13 fans to take more of a part in the new movies.
That said, the franchise does belong in the 80's.

Ehhh.. I'm 30 years old, old enough to have grown up through the original jason movies, they are better than the freddy krueger movies, but the BEST slasher movie ever is Halloween,  the original, no contest.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Seeker said:

The F13 reboot was actually pretty awesome. I loved it for the most part, I'm a little nit-picky on some of the kills and scenes but overall it's a much better remake then those lame ass Rob Zombie Halloween movies. 

20 hours ago, Orwell said:

I don't know if this has already been brought up and talked about so just wanted to bring it up. Perhaps you guys could bring in the Jason from the Reboot they did in 2009 as like a super special roulette type jason where you not only have to be picked to play jason but then theres an additional roulette to see if you get to the reboot jason. I say make it random because of how much more aggressive and faster the reboot jason is compared to all the other jasons. (Excluding Uber Jason of course) The Jason in question can straight up sprint and is really the smartest and most aggressive out of all the other Jasons seen on screen. I mean for christs sake he burned a woman alive in her sleeping bag. I don't know. Just my idea.

I did bring this up about a month or two ago but some douche moderator closed it down after one reply. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DarkRicochet117 said:

The F13 reboot was actually pretty awesome. I loved it for the most part, I'm a little nit-picky on some of the kills and scenes but overall it's a much better remake then those lame ass Rob Zombie Halloween movies. 

I did bring this up about a month or two ago but some douche moderator closed it down after one reply. 

Oh my god the Rob Zombie movies were SO BAD.

Rofl, wasn't busta rhymes in it? hahahah

• Like 1

Just now, Motoko said:

Oh my god the Rob Zombie movies were SO BAD.

Rofl, wasn't busta rhymes in it? hahahah

Actually the one with BR in it was right before Zombie took over with the remake.

Just now, DarkRicochet117 said:

Actually the one with BR in it was right before Zombie took over with the remake.

ohhh, i remember now, the rob zombie ones were with the fat blonde kid who was a young michael?