There needs to be a system for reporting players I'm sick of playing and some guy blocking my car from moving cause I don't want to run him over then Jason maganing to get me then I escape them one guy gets pissed off and hits me with his bat then drives away. Getting proper bored of it already. People who also think it's funny to kill you right before you reach the cops...anyone any thoughts?

55 minutes ago, Jordan said:

There needs to be a system for reporting players I'm sick of playing and some guy blocking my car from moving cause I don't want to run him over then Jason maganing to get me then I escape them one guy gets pissed off and hits me with his bat then drives away. Getting proper bored of it already. People who also think it's funny to kill you right before you reach the cops...anyone any thoughts?

Run them over with your car while laughing like a madman, then drive off. It's a relief.

• Like 1

Trouble you would have to be certain you know who it is that you want to report. If there are a few people playing the same counselor that are all alive at the time you might report the wrong one. Had an issue with a recent host that was helping Jason by camping out right in front of where two players had hid in tents, he used the shotgun to shoot one (don't know if they took damage) and when he got killed he quit the match when there was only one counselor left and about 8 minutes left screwing everyone over. There are asshats out there for sure. 

Check out the player run challenges section of the forum and you should be able to find some like minded players who aren't total dirt bags.

• Like 1