A special kill that allows you to slam players into a car engine to destroy a single battery at the cost of receiving electrical shock which reduces movement speed and makes Jason slower at breaking down doors. 

Can only be performed once on any car

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

A special kill that allows you to slam players into a car engine to destroy a single battery at the cost of receiving electrical shock which reduces movement speed and makes Jason slower at breaking down doors. 

Can only be performed once on any car

I don't know about that.

it'd be better to just have an environmental kill where he smashes their head in the the hood of the car. No smashed batteries, no stat reduction, just an environmental. 

• Like 4

I suggest this because if they are too many good players in a game then Jason will never be able to stop them especially if they get cops coming and two cars started at the same time. Which has happend.

Yeah because it isn't hard enough to escape already....lets make it impossible. Maybe Jason can yank out the fusebox too and kill the cops and counselors can have no chance. Sheesh. It'd be nice if people thought about stuff before making threads.

• Like 1

And although your destroying a battery I balanced it out by suggesting Jason's speed is significantly reduced. 

Which gives good runners an increased chance to escape.

So it works in your favour.

2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Its easier to escape than it to kill everyone js. 

No one escapes when i'm Jason. Well, a couple times. But i've never had more than two people escape.

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

If you play with people who are absolute shit at Jason.

Most games I'm in Jason only gets 1 to 5 kills and this guy got 0 kills

PS_Messages_20170615_142206.jpg

Most games I'm in Jason only gets 1 to 5 kills and this guy got 0 kills

PS_Messages_20170615_142206.jpg

Then that's just a shit Jason. What platform are you on?

Trust me if you're against a good Jason you'll feel like escaping isn't easy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Then that's just a shit Jason. What platform are you on?

Trust me if you're against a good Jason you'll feel like escaping isn't easy.

Ps4 and yeah I've seen games where Jason killed everyone but that's because people use hiding spots but people are starting to learn not to use hiding spots and actually work on escaping.

When there are two cars getting fixed at the same time Jason has no chance. 

Just now, Seeker said:

When there are two cars getting fixed at the same time Jason has no chance. 

Not necessarily. He just needs to trap the both cars early game. He has morph at the start, just go to a car, trap it, wash rinse and repeat.Same goes for the phone. Every good game should end with one or two counselors escaping or everyone being murdered. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Not necessarily. He just needs to trap the both cars early game. He has morph at the start, just go to a car, trap it, wash rinse and repeat.Same goes for the phone. Every good game should end with one or two counselors escaping or everyone being murdered. 

Traps can be disabled so they aren't that affective 

Just now, Seeker said:

Traps can be disabled so they aren't that affective 

Jason gets a sound queue and notification where they are when they disable the trap.

Trap disarmed? it's all good. Just morph your ass over there for easy pickings.

Yeah but if your morth bar and teleport bar is empty then you cant lol

Well, if you used morph recently then no, you can't. It's a wrong place wrong time scenario. If Jason could morph anywhere at any time that would be massively overpowered. If you're scared of this scenario, I suggest part 2 Jason with 7 traps and a strength in morph. 

Either wait till it recharges or start trudging over there. 

24 minutes ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

If you play with people who are absolute shit at Jason.

Yeah right, buddy.

First off this statement is pretty silly. Basically you're not shit at Jason if you go 8/8, but 7/8 is shit. That's dumb.

There are plenty of good Jasons that might go 5 or 6 of 8 on the regular with some occasional 8 of 8s.

Also, it's much easier to survive than go 8 of 8. Like I guarantee if stats were kept on that you would be proven wrong.

1 minute ago, malloymk said:

Yeah right, buddy.

First off this statement is pretty silly. Basically you're not shit at Jason if you go 8/8, but 7/8 is shit. That's dumb.

There are plenty of good Jasons that might go 5 or 6 of 8 on the regular with some occasional 8 of 8s.

Most that have ever escaped from me are two. never had more. I go 8/8 almost all of the time and the games I don't they barely escape.

2 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Also, it's much easier to survive than go 8 of 8. Like I guarantee if stats were kept on that you would be proven wrong.

I wouldn't say that. As I mentioned previously games should either have a couple people escaping or everyone is dead. If you have 5 and up counselors escape, i'm sorry but you just suck as Jason. Nothings wrong with that. Just git gud.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Most that have ever escaped from me are two. never had more. I go 8/8 almost all of the time and the games I don't they barely escape.

I wouldn't say that. As I mentioned previously games should either have a couple people escaping or everyone is dead. If you have 5 and up counselors escape, i'm sorry but you just suck as Jason. Nothings wrong with that. Just git gud.

Yeah right, buddy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Well, if you used morph recently then no, you can't. It's a wrong place wrong time scenario. If Jason could morph anywhere at any time that would be massively overpowered. If you're scared of this scenario, I suggest part 2 Jason with 7 traps and a strength in morph. 

Either wait till it recharges or start trudging over there. 

I use part 6 Jason for morth but lately I'm using retro Jason just for the fun of it. Once I get bored I'll go part 6 again

Just now, malloymk said:

Yeah right, buddy.

It's sad when your pride clouds all judgement.

My word of advice? again, git gud.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Yeah right, buddy.

I never said that. So good on you to assume stuff.

And I believe it's much easier to kill everyone than it is to escape . Difference of opinions is all. Good luck

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

It's sad when your pride clouds all judgement.

My word of advice? again, git gud.

I'm good. Not elite but good. And I'm cool with that. I'm not the dude going on internet forums with simplistic view points like "git gud". 

Git gud at having better takes on subjects.

Just now, Whitebabyjoker said:

I never said that. So good on you to assume stuff.

And I believe it's much easier to kill everyone than it is to escape . Difference of opinions is all. Good luck

Umm. You legit said if you don't kill everyone, you're a shit Jason. Scroll up I guess.

And again, you're wrong. Its factually easier to escape than to kill all 8 couselors. This is not an opinion, this is based on percentages.