Sign in to follow this  
Nash

Ummmm.......Hi?

Hey, I play on the PS4, im level 51 and I'm an absolute savage.  I love the game, love Jason, and potentially in the future would like to write a page of pros and cons and ideas for the game that would be relatively easy to implement.  I don't know if the devs read that kind of stuff but might be fun even if it's just for the community. See all of you around the campfire before Chads face turns into a "Celebrity Death Match" character. ;)

Welcome to the forums!

If you've got a big list you'd like to share on the game, especially in hopes the devs see it, Suggestions/Feedback would seem the best place. Constructive criticism (and praise) is always the best thing a game can get, especially someone like you that's already played so much. General Discussion works too, but that's a lot more fluid and S/F could keep it in a more concise place.

Sounds like you already have a good groups of friends to play with, but if you're ever interested in finding new players or groups from here, these links could help.

Hey bud.  Kinda met you on the bugs forum, but welcome to the game.  I love it to, but haven't gotten to play it much.  I play on ps4 as well with the same name as whats on here.  It's a good game.

On 6/23/2017 at 4:50 PM, Ifinx said:

Hey bud.  Kinda met you on the bugs forum, but welcome to the game.  I love it to, but haven't gotten to play it much.  I play on ps4 as well with the same name as whats on here.  It's a good game.

I'll add you, I've been building a nice little community of good people