Hello, after the update of the game I have faced a problem related to the perks, when I select them they do not make any difference in the game for example: I have a perk that makes me start the match with a medical spray and after this update he is not More there.
Someone there, too, can not use the perks?
Can someone help me?

Thank you.

• Like 1

I am having this exact problem too. I have a perk to begin with med spray but since the update it hasn't worked. I also think my other perks aren't working, such as a perk for fear reduction in the dark and another to boost my repair skills. Not sure if it matters but I'm playing the PC version.

• Like 1

From what I can gather, whatever perk is in the second slot on the XBONE doesn't work.

Yeah it looks like on XBox One (won’t call it XBone, learned my lesson on that one) the perk in the first slot is working and the other two aren’t. 

Same here. That apology CP bonus they just gave out is virtually worthless. If the CP I use on perks that don't work then I might as well not have anything in the first place.

It really kills the gameplay experience when the perks that are supposed to give me an upper edge, don't even work. I'd rather glitches be a top priority over adding new content to an unstable game.

Before the recent dlc launch, I was able to have all my perks work by wearing the default counselor outfit. POST patch, the perks simply don't work anymore no matter if I'm using the default or an unlocked outfit.

IMO, the game should have launched as a preview program and not the final product. The game still has great potential and is fun.

So I went back and tested the different slots out, only the perk in my first slot works. The perks in the second and third slot do not work. 

Just filling out the template in case GUN pop in for a look.

[GamePlay] - Some perks not equipping at the start of a game.

This is happening to a large (possibly all?) number of the player base where certain perks are not working correctly.

I use the following perks

Slot1 - Firecrackers - This only seems to work ok in slot 1 for some reason.
Slot2 - Map - This works from the start of the game, but still allows me to pick up maps whilst in game.
Slot3 - usually XP boost / take less damage. Unsure if slot 3 is working due to the nature of the perks i personally use but will try another perk and report back

This appears to affect all councillors in various ways with various item perks on all maps.

I am playing on Steam on a Windows based PC (can provide Steam ID on request if more information is needed)

So far i have verified the integrity of the Steam cache (it always finds 1 weird file and fixes it)
Removed all perks then applied
Put perks back on then applied

Issue is still ongoing.

Hopefully this gets fixed soon so i dont have to keep switching my slot one.

I am on PC.  I spawned with Jenny which has the perks of Preparedness (map), Psychic (walkie), and Grinder (xp).  I did not have a map or a walkie talkie in the game.  When I came upon drawers that had walkies in them, the character closed the drawer as if she had one already.  I did not run into any map drawers, but I'd guess the same thing will happen.

12 minutes ago, Dougie Jones said:

Hey Jay what slots were your map and walkie perks in? I also play PC and only the first slot works for me.

2 and 3.  That's interesting.  I had Grinder in slot 1.

I spawned in as AJ on the next match and I had a walkie, which was in slot 1.  No map, which was in slot 2.

Verrrrry interesting.

Played a game on the PS4 with the following perks, in order: Lone Wolf, Hypochondriac, Preparedness. I started the game with a map, but no first aid spray. It seems the bug affects perks that put an item in one of your 3 inventory slots.

The perks where you start with an item do not work on Xbox One at the moment as I experienced this with my Baseball Bat Perk that I have on Bugzzy. It's really annoying as I have him set up a my perfect distract character when I'm playing with friends and having one of the key perks not working is rather annoying when Jason finds you quite quickly and you haven't found another bat yet to whack him with.

Really hoping that they will fix some of the glitches soon as seeing the exploits being abused so hard in the game now is just plain annoying