Sign in to follow this  
Pilgrimzero

Which perks are you hoping to roll with the free CP?

To be honest, after running many games with those "start with this item" perk (Walkie, map, first aid, bat, etc) You end up not needing them anymore. I main Tiffany lately, and have 3 stellar perks I run with her and it's just disgusting. epic stamina recovery, epic dont stumble, epic low profile.

Occasionally, I'll use one of those "start with this item" perks if I decide to use a counselor I rarely use, but otherwise meh.

Over all, I plan to unlock the rest of the general kills that every Jason can use (I tend to waste most CP on counselors since you play as them more often), and then just try to get some more epic perks.. preferably useful ones.. I have pretty crappy luck rolling stats other than the 3 mentioned above and i think like an orange tinkerer...

• Like 1

I don't even have an epic perk yet so hopefully I'll get lucky, I've been wanting thick skin. 

I start with the map also, latley as soon as a match starts I just head to Jason's cabin spawn points for Pamela's sweater so it's pretty helpful for finding them. 

I really want Epic Escape Artist. I play Jenny most of the time. Anything to counter instachokes. 

8 minutes ago, Ricky said:

I really want Epic Escape Artist. I play Jenny most of the time. Anything to counter instachokes. 

Buggzy actually breaks out faster than Jenny. Strength seems to help that more than Composure does.

If we even get it since Gun Media screws up so much,besides why wait weekend to give it to us.

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

If we even get it since Gun Media screws up so much,besides why wait weekend to give it to us.

Just like other games it is a weekend boost. They have already said they will be adding it sometime on the 23rd. It must suck to be that negative.

I want the perk that let's you know who is secretly communicating with jason telling him where everyone is at, it don't even have to be epic or rare just common is fine

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Buggzy actually breaks out faster than Jenny. Strength seems to help that more than Composure does.

False advertisement!

Hoping to get an epic Thick Skin. I have one now that's 25% resistance and being able to jump out second story windows without having to limp afterwards is fantastic. Also hoping to roll an epic version of the perk that lets you get two uses out of a med spray. 

• Like 1

Epic perks, no negatives, some hopefully will be "start with x item" just to have the option to use it... but would like some of these "sick" perks I have yet to see that makes you nearly undetectable or a tank. So far my best two perks are the two uses per med spray and bonus melee because of each nearby counselor, both are epic without any negative effects.

I want the epic think skin perk.

Saw someone bein g able to tank 9 hits from Jason. Would really help when I'm playing as bugsby and distracting the crap outta Jason 

Epic heavy hitter, Rare slugger & Rare thick skinned atm
Def want epic thick skinned!  39% dmg resist atm & it took Jason 2 Eleven swings & one knife throw to kill me on Buggzy.

Uncommon home body, Rare level headed, Epic medic when I want to sneak.

def want home body & level headed upgraded.

3rd perk is up in the air atm.

8 minutes ago, 7theye said:

I have preparedness. It's not useful to waste a slot on a stupid map 

I can't tell you how many times i may have lived had I had a map.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pilgrimzero said:

All I want is Preparedness (start with map) and Tinkerer (plus repair).

Preparedness would go on every character.

I thought I'd run the preparedness perk but now I'm used to the maps enough that I don't really need them, though it's nice to have to see where the boat has spawned out of the memorized spawn points I know.... if I'm going for a boat anyway.  Map is only useful for learning the exact location of the cars and boat.  Otherwise the main buildings and stuff, you already learn where those are.

Me.. well.. I dunno, I almost feel like finishing off buying the kills, cause this RNG perk system is frustrating me so much.  I'll get a few weapon kills anyway.

But I'm hoping for thick skinned and sucker punch.

7 minutes ago, Pilgrimzero said:

I can't tell you how many times i may have lived had I had a map.

To me, it depends on my character and how I play.  I like being Deborah and clearing objectives.  For me, the preparedness perk is great because I can clear objectives quickly.  But it does make me mad when the first cabin I come to has a map when I'm already holding one!

1 hour ago, Ricky said:

I have an epic escape artist and to be completely honest, I stopped using it whenever the last xbox patch was because it does nothing.  Maybe its in my head but i swear before that first patch you could escape more frequently, and afterwards you can barely ever escape, and that perk, even at epic level, does nothing noticeable :(

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 7theye said:

I have preparedness. It's not useful to waste a slot on a stupid map 

Especially if you've played enough games to memorize layouts and where the map stand is for each map.

I would really like a higher Thick Skin perk, the one I have now is only 30%.

• Like 1

I have Epic Preparedness - start with a map and 11% overall fear reduction.  No penalties.  I use this on everyone.  It's not just "wasting a spot on a map."  It has fear reduction and also has the benefit of my knowing where everyone else started so I skip those cabins and maximize my looting route to unexplored cabins.  Also if I'm anywhere near a car or other attracting at the beginning I can leave.

I also have a decent rare Tinkerer with no penalties but wouldn't mind an epic.  I use this on Kenny because with it he can become a decent repair guy.

I want a better Thick Skin.  Mine is at 31% damage reduction and no penalties at yellow quality.  I use this on many characters as it helps against melee TKers and Slasher Jasons.

I also want a better Fleet Foot (less noise while running, mine is blue quality). 

Also would like to try out a high-quality avoid-sense perk as I have none of those.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ChadFace said:

Hoping to get an epic Thick Skin. I have one now that's 25% resistance and being able to jump out second story windows without having to limp afterwards is fantastic. Also hoping to roll an epic version of the perk that lets you get two uses out of a med spray. 

I'm spoiled with the Epic Thick skinned 50% less damage, got so lucky getting it. XD Might be the best perk u can have...

I hear there might be a higher % Thick skinned than 50% ?? I'd upgrade if I was super lucky lol 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miss AJ said:

I'm spoiled with the Epic Thick skinned 50% less damage, got so lucky getting it. XD Might be the best perk u can have...

I hear there might be a higher % Thick skinned than 50% ?? I'd upgrade if I was super lucky lol 

50% is INSANE. I had no idea that it went up that high!

32 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

I would really like a higher Thick Skin perk, the one I have now is only 30%.

I hope you get lucky & get a upgrade on your Thick skin perk. Tomorrow will be exciting for real. 

• Like 1