Sign in to follow this  
Uber Jason X

NES JASON!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, DwightFrye said:

That's a lot of qualifiers you added to try and prove a point.  A weak grip affects any of the button assigned kills, not just the environmental kills.

Overall, in general, Savini Jason is not a great character, let alone an "OVERPOWERED PAY TO WIN" character. He looks pretty cool. That's about all.

Exactly, now can you guys move on and stop mentioning Savini Jason on this topic... it's supposed to be about NES Jason (or Retro Jason as he seems to be named in the game)

• Like 1

11 hours ago, bobmussini said:

Person who bitches about bitches are not bitches. Person who bitches about bitches who bitches bitches are bitches too

Hehe you got me there :D

18 hours ago, Redcat345 said:

Dear Gun Media and Illfonic, thank you! Please get Pamela Voorhees and The Final Chapter Jason added. Thank you to Mitch Murder for making the music.

Pamela would most likely be last

Although I never played the NES game and I think the the miscoloured bullshit that passes for Jason in that game is a monstrosity, I am not about to complain about free additions. Especially when it's a game that's player base is dwindling and is sorely in need of much more content.

This is coming out today right? Or is it today for steam, tomorrow for Xbox, and next week for ps4. ;)

Read the first page of replies & stopped......

seriously???

We get all of that for free & so soon...

and immediately people are... oh it should be this or that

Me Me Me, I I I

Only Two words are required......

THANK YOU~!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Uber Jason X said:

And its free!!!! Nuff said. NUFF FREAKING SAID!!!! Woo hoo. Thx Gun Media. You are the best. 

Is it live yet? I'll be on shortly. 

15 minutes ago, Slashin' Passion said:

Is it live yet? I'll be on shortly. 

it wasn't live as of 8am for PS4 yet, on the East Coast at least.

18 hours ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

this whole nes jason is just a cheap joke to us. Its just color skin for part 3 and looks bad. i feel adding these nes and savini cartoon jason is just an insult to the guys who made the movies and put real work into make jason look good. the other updates are great, but who wants to be chased by barney for 20 mins

You ungrateful jerk. Dude, just don't post here anymore. You obviously do not enjoy the game or appreciate the franchise or the developers. You are just not a nice person. I hate people like you.

To the developers, I already tweeted this to you guys, but Thank You so much! This will be an awesome addition to my Jason skins. So awesome. Thanks again

• Like 3

1 minute ago, psychose7en said:

You ungrateful jerk. Dude, just don't post here anymore. You obviously do not enjoy the game or appreciate the franchise or the developers. You are just not a nice person. I hate people like you.

To the developers, I already tweeted this to you guys, but Thank You so much! This will be an awesome addition to my Jason skins. So awesome. Thanks again

can you post that a few more times? jk :P

4 minutes ago, Brumy23 said:

can you post that a few more times? jk :P

This isn't the first time that happened lol. I clicked it once and either my mouse sucks or the page bugged out lol

18 hours ago, JasonVoorhees13 said:

this whole nes jason is just a cheap joke to us. Its just color skin for part 3 and looks bad. i feel adding these nes and savini cartoon jason is just an insult to the guys who made the movies and put real work into make jason look good. the other updates are great, but who wants to be chased by barney for 20 mins

Me, I want to be chased by Super Barney Purple Nurple NES Jason. I do.

Looking forward to being chased by the big purple guy with 8-bit theme music! lol... should be loads of fun tonight!

When is this going live? I checked on both platforms about an hour ago, and nothing was live or available as DLC yet (Not sure whether it will be applied directly or via DLC)

Considering the development team operates from the states, and it was still 7:30AM when I checked, I assume that they will probably launch it during their day?