Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uber Jason X

NES JASON!!!!!!!!!

249 posts in this topic

And its free!!!! Nuff said. NUFF FREAKING SAID!!!! Woo hoo. Thx Gun Media. You are the best. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any screenshots of this yet? Edit nevermind, saw a video. Wasn't sure though if it was Jason or Barney...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Any screenshots of this yet? Edit nevermind, saw a video. Wasn't sure though if it was Jason or Barney...

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

lol, it would be more terrifying if it was Barney

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BAD ASS!!!

Thanks for sharing OP, and thanks for the stuff devs!!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, so awesome. Purple Nurple. 

 

barney.jpg

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NO.

And if anything, Barney got his color from NES Jason.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should use a machete rather than an axe, we have too many axes in game not enough of the most iconic weapon in the series.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

He should use a machete rather than an axe, we have too many axes in game not enough of the most iconic weapon in the series.

That should be saved for Roy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Roy should use Hedgeclippers, or Ethel's Meat Cleaver. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

He should use a machete rather than an axe, we have too many axes in game not enough of the most iconic weapon in the series.

 

2 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

That should be saved for Roy...

 

1 minute ago, Body Boy said:

Roy should use Hedgeclippers, or Ethel's Meat Cleaver. 

Or, we couuld all switch weapons for Jason rather than being limited to one per specific skin.

 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

 

 

Or, we couuld all switch weapons for Jason rather than being limited to one per specific skin.

Along with above-mentioned weapon choices, yours is an excellent idea...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Ralph Voorhees said:

 

Dear Gun Media and Illfonic, thank you! Please get Pamela Voorhees and The Final Chapter Jason added. Thank you to Mitch Murder for making the music.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

 

 

Or, we couuld all switch weapons for Jason rather than being limited to one per specific skin.

 

This. It would be so much better to be able to choose what weapon we want. I understand the grab kill animations are based around a specific weapon, but that still shouldn't stop us from being able to choose the weapon we want at the start of the round, just like when customizing the kill animations for each Jason. That way we can use the weapon we want and still have the proper animations for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smackdown420 said:

This. It would be so much better to be able to choose what weapon we want. I understand the grab kill animations are based around a specific weapon, but that still shouldn't stop us from being able to choose the weapon we want at the start of the round, just like when customizing the kill animations for each Jason. That way we can use the weapon we want and still have the proper animations for it.

The only weapons I can see remaining exclusive to that jason is Savini's pitchfork and Part 6's fence post.

But in the original PAX trailer we saw Part 2 and 3 using a standard pitchfork, and part 2 using a normal spear. I also think part 3 used a pick axe in there. So swapping weapons is possible. With some obvious kinks, but still.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

The only weapons I can see remaining exclusive to that jason is Savini's pitchfork and Part 6's fence post.

But in the original PAX trailer we saw Part 2 and 3 using a standard pitchfork, and part 2 using a normal spear. I also think part 3 used a pick axe in there. So swapping weapons is possible. With some obvious kinks, but still.

 

Definitely love the classic spear, but would also like to see a slightly shorter pitchfork with the handle. It keeps the classic feel to the old style setting. Hopefully these more classic looking weapons find there way back in the game. They would definately accompany the Part 2 Jason nicely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ronnie confirmed on Twitter that Retro Jason is a skin swap. You'd have to figure for Part III.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Ronnie confirmed on Twitter that Retro Jason is a skin swap. You'd have to figure for Part III.

Yeah i figured that it's just a reskin with different music. I'm just hoping he has different stats, or at least Savini's stats so people will quit bitching about "pay to win".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah i figured that it's just a reskin with different music. I'm just hoping he has different stats, or at least Savini's stats so people will quit bitching about "pay to win".

lol I don't even care about the "pay to win" crying with Savini Jason anymore. I just laugh and tell them to ragequit like the bitches they are.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol I don't even care about the "pay to win" crying with Savini Jason anymore. I just laugh and tell them to ragequit like the bitches they are.

But he is paid to win! He's got those Overpowered abilities! Those who bought the game needs an overpowered skin! I swear Gun just gave the backers an overpowered skin so the newbies will die by his hands! This is horse poop! (In all serious I have Savini and it's not as great as the others, if anything it's just a cool looking skin that make you look like a badass, but with NES Jason coming I'll be playing him a lot more)

 giphy.gif

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will all this stuff we get in this patch last forever until we log in and collect it? Say if I don't long in for a while or buy the game after this patch, will the new clothes/cp points/retro skin be waiting for new comers and people returning? Curious because I want my brother getting this game and it suck if he can't get it in time for this update.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Conan_the_Savage said:

Will all this stuff we get in this patch last forever until we log in and collect it? Say if I don't long in for a while or buy the game after this patch, will the new clothes/cp points/retro skin be waiting for new comers and people returning? Curious because I want my brother getting this game and it suck if he can't get it in time for this update.  

I assume NES Jason will be available for free for anyone who picks up the game after the 20th. As for the CP, i'm not sure.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this whole nes jason is just a cheap joke to us. Its just color skin for part 3 and looks bad. i feel adding these nes and savini cartoon jason is just an insult to the guys who made the movies and put real work into make jason look good. the other updates are great, but who wants to be chased by barney for 20 mins

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0