One thing that's bothering me.

When I'm playing as a cousellor and I try to hit Jason with a weapon, he can interrupt my swing with his grab even though I'm 3 quarters of the way through my swing.

When I'm playing as Jason and I see cousellors turn around to swing at me, I immediately hit RMB but somehow rarely interrupt their swing. Plus I get stunned 99% of the time - far more than I ever manage to inflict (Yes, I'm aware of the different weapon classes and perks that help boost your chances of stunning Jason).

I was wondering if there's some basic gameplay element that I'm not privy to, or do you suppose this is just a matter of lag?

23 hours ago, Wafflefive said:

Tip: don't die 

(Unless you're Chad, Chads a dick)

Chad's only a dick when someone who is a dick play as him. I as a Chad player am A nice guy who will try and save you.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, Traindodger said:

One thing that's bothering me.

When I'm playing as a cousellor and I try to hit Jason with a weapon, he can interrupt my swing with his grab even though I'm 3 quarters of the way through my swing.

When I'm playing as Jason and I see cousellors turn around to swing at me, I immediately hit RMB but somehow rarely interrupt their swing. Plus I get stunned 99% of the time - far more than I ever manage to inflict (Yes, I'm aware of the different weapon classes and perks that help boost your chances of stunning Jason).

I was wondering if there's some basic gameplay element that I'm not privy to, or do you suppose this is just a matter of lag?

FFS someone answer the man! 

Pssst, I have this exact same issue. I know it happens too when lag is not an issue judging by the pings. It often results in a slew of obscenity, off the mic.

On 1/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, Traindodger said:

When you see a counselor begin the windup for their swing animation, rotate Jason to the right about 130 degrees ( a diagonal rear-right diagonal from his right shoulder as you are looking at his back). Step back about a step and half, then rotate quickly back to the counselor and engage your grab moving forward. The counselor weapon hitbox with generally miss Jason and you'll catch them in a grab while they are over-extended (swinging forward). You can use the same tactic when you break a door with combat stance instead of blocking.

I'm having trouble reporting cheaters with evidence, my post seems to have been deleted from here, and reddit too. Can somebody please give me a helping hand?

1 hour ago, RussianGuyovich said:

I'm having trouble reporting cheaters with evidence, my post seems to have been deleted from here, and reddit too. Can somebody please give me a helping hand?

The best place to report a cheat or a glitch is www.jasonkillsbugs.com

15 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

The best place to report a cheat or a glitch is www.jasonkillsbugs.com

Yeah thanks, any idea which dev handles this sort of stuff though? Cause a lot of folks have been reporting these players with little to no result.

3 minutes ago, RussianGuyovich said:

Yeah thanks, any idea which dev handles this sort of stuff though? Cause a lot of folks have been reporting these players with little to no result.

Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the internal processes for Gun Media or Illfonic.

@Kodiak New weapon stats:

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

• Thanks 1

Can Jason hear when you diffuse a trap with a pocket knife? 

I’ve done it a handful of times and Jason has shown up immediately a few times. 

Its hard to tell if I’m just plain unlucky considering I typically spawn to wherever Jason decides to morph first.