Now, as an Xbox user, I'm not particularly stoked to suggest this, but I'd also like to have the opportunity to keep all of that experience In earning, plus the bonus experience. Think about it. I'm level 34, and I should probably be up in the high 40s at least by now. PS4 and PC users aren't experiencing near the amount of crashing we are, and I can accept that there are differences in the builds to account for this. However, if this event is an apology, it's not doing any favors when the activity for which the apology is warranted is still occurring. I would humbly suggest (as I have several times via the F13 Support twitter handle, receiving no reply) that the double experience weekend be delayed for Xbox users until the crash issue is resolved.

I would also submit that experience and CP should be IMMEDIATELY attributed, not having to wait until the end of the match. Crashing at the "return to the shack" postgame cutscene is the most frustrating thing I've ever experienced. This is certainly possible because achievements linked to badge progress manage to unlock before the badges themselves (case in point, achievement for trapping Jason 13 times despite badge progress reading 4/13).

For the record, I prefer this game immensely to Dead By Daylight, but I'm getting that old familiar Ubisoft feeling when I start up this game. We all love this game, but our love is not unconditional. If you feel the same, Xbox users, I would suggest that you also request that the double experience weekend be delayed, and that experience and CP be allotted immediately after earning.

• Like 2

PS4 Users aren't experiencing the same amount of crashes as you? Probably not... however constantly looking for something to complain about isn't really in the spirit of things.

Let me tell you about my experience on PS4.

When the game was released I played non-stop for 2 days, slept six hours then played another 18 straight trying to learn the cabins, the maps where things are hidden etc (and trying to work out why I seem to be the only one that spawns on the other side of the damn map by myself while everyone else spawns at the far opposite side of the map to me and in pairs/teams.

Raced through the levels, levelling up. Then Blue Screen/Game Crash. I come back to play and the game is gone I need to download it again from PS Store. I do that everything I had earned gone, nothing back to level zero.

I bit my tongue and went for it again playing most of last night and all day today then blue screen - and now in the process of downloading the game again. 

While I understand it can be frustrating not levelling up - imagine levelling up for ages and then the game wipes itself.

3 minutes ago, SupaKilla said:

... constantly looking for something to complain about isn't really in the spirit of things.

I actually feel I've been very supportive of the game through these troubles, and up until I made this suggestion, I've had a very good rapport with @F13gamesupport, questions answered and feedback received. I've had very little to complain about with understanding the difficulties they face being a small operation with a massive IP on their hands. This is the first correspondence that they've completely blown off, which is surprising, considering how much they seem to be willing to parrot the same apology and link to the Facebook post detailing patch progress. I'm surprised you choose to wave off the suggestion, when your issues appear worse. As I don't play on PS4, I can only subjectively gauge the situation as it stands, which, to me, is that: The F13 team specifically stated that Xbox, in particular, was experiencing a significantly higher crash rate than other OS, to the point that it requires a focused approach to solving the issue. To that end, we have not received a resolution patch as of yet, and I'm not particularly anxious to lose twice the experience as I already am when the game crashes.

If you're saying that there are similar issues for PS4 users, then I would have assumed that this should translate directly; if you're suggesting that there are even larger issues at hand for PS4 users, then it might be better if the Double Experience event is delayed for both consoles until those issues are resolved, so that the community can receive the full benefit of the event. I empathize with you, because I think I'd hand it in if my progress were wiped, particularly if it were to happen AFTER the Double Experience event. We're experiencing different issues, with different results (I will grant that the Xbox issues pale in comparison to a full data wipe), but I believe we should be appealing for the same end, which is a stable game that we can play as intended. When that is accomplished, whenever that may be, I believe that would be the appropriate time to allot both consoles a Double Experience event, as opposed to smack in the middle of the problems. That's Neosporin on a broken femur.

• Like 1

Completely agree - sorry I am sure you can understand with yet another crash and data wipe and sitting here watching a little white bar go across the screen for ages I wasn't in the happiest mood. 

The first time it happened I copped it thinking oh well its a new game they will be working on fixes etc.

I completely appreciate what you are saying, and do like the job @GunMedia_Ben and co have put into this product - and agree they should get as close to the best version they can before holding this double xp weekend. But just think instead of ignoring issues or taking them on board to focus on but not saying anything a simple tweet or reply "we are looking into it" would let people know they have been heard, and that gun media are aware of the situation.

In relation to the 'constant complaining' I just meant xbox and ps4 have their issues - obviously - however having people posting about a jason who only just caught them, or that more maps need to be designed and released, more clothing etc and claiming they are 'game breaking' gets very tiredsome when you cant play it, and I can play but once a week all my stuff gets wiped.

Hopefully you will be able to play shortly :) Me? I am going back to watch my white download bar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShinOmegaWeapon said:

Why cant us xb1 use double exp we can do private game and work no problems unlike quick play.

You must not play on XBOX because this is far from accurate. My buddy and I play almost every night on private matches and one of us always crashes/error connetions out every game/every other game. 

I totally agree with pushing back the double XP for XBOX. Nothing pisses me off more than escaping by the skin of my teeth and then losing all the CP/XP.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cakewire said:

I would also submit that experience and CP should be IMMEDIATELY attributed, not having to wait until the end of the match.

The problem with this is people could start a match and pull out their internet cord to "oops, got disconnected" and get a free 500xp.

1 hour ago, DarthFLEX said:

You must not play on XBOX because this is far from accurate. My buddy and I play almost every night on private matches and one of us always crashes/error connetions out every game/every other game. 

I totally agree with pushing back the double XP for XBOX. Nothing pisses me off more than escaping by the skin of my teeth and then losing all the CP/XP.

I play private matchs only like one or two games ds out of matchs not that bad.

Lastnight, XB1 was hammered with lag, connection timeouts and dashboarding issues. It was an utter disaster that I believe it was due simply to the amount of people playing after getting the retro patch. Now imagine how many people will try to play during a double XP weekend? 

I agree with pushing it back until things are stabilized, but i know that won't happen and us XB1 players will just have to suffer thru watching all this "extra XP" go to waste because of games crashing left and right all weekend.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

The problem with this is people could start a match and pull out their internet cord to "oops, got disconnected" and get a free 500xp.

No, the "end match" experience doesn't need to be attributed until the end of the match, and the time bonus experience would probably be lost as well. I'm talking about the offense/defense/fixer experience, and the CP associated with performing CP actions in the game. This way, even with the disconnections, we'd walk away from the match with something earned for everything we did prior to disconnecting. 

• Like 3

I'm going to have to agree with the idea of delaying the Double XP Weekend. I just tried to get into a quick play match, well several actually and got disconnected on 1 of them so badly I got booted right out of the game and onto the xbox one home screen. Five other attempts sent me into my own lobby and the one I did actually get into a lobby with people only had a single player and he bailed out (wonder why?) seconds after I got there. This crap is happening BEFORE this event has even started. Just to be clear, before the freebie pack the quick play feature was mostly working.

What the hell is the point to even have an event when most of you players cant even play it without the new problems that have popped up from this free content pack stacked on top of the old problems that haven't been fully fixed?   

*Edit* Of course I just now got into a match and the host was an asshat helping Jason by standing by where 2 others were hiding, shooting at one of them and then quitting the match when he got killed with one counselor left and about 8 minutes on the clock. But that's all another issue on its own...

• Like 2

I've been noticing when my game crashed, that when I start the game back up that I have more CP. So I think the game is giving me my CP even when the game crashes early. Because there is no number on my XP bar, I don't actually know if I am gaining any XP.

But for the most part I agree with Cakewire.

The Double XP weekend should be delayed. Honestly haven't played in a few days so I'll go check right now.